Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ranch Hand



My Parents owned a small horse boarding ranch in Florida, we could board about 30 horses at any given time.
I was born here and have stayed on after college to help out with the horses and my parents too.
I am average looking, slim and try to keep fit for a 26 year old anyway.
My parents have always wanted to go to Europe and finally for their 40th anniversary they decided to take the trip but were worried about leaving me alone to manage the 45 acre property and all these horses.

They offered to hire someone to help out for the month they will be gone and put an ad on Craig’s list.
Only a few sent a response and two of them were in their later years and seemed like they really wanted a short vacation of their own.

One seemed to fit the bill well and my dad hired him sight unseen.
He wrote back that he was 23 years old, single and a hard worker also that he has worked with horses most of his life.
I took my parents to the airport before heading back to the solitude of the ranch.
That afternoon I heard someone drive up to the house and walked out to see a young guy with a cowboy hat getting out of his F150 pickup.

“Hi, I’m Luke, your new ranch hand” he said.
I sort of laughed a bit, he seemed to be a little more dramatic about the “ranch hand” part, and it is only a handful of horses to take care of.
“Hi Luke, I’m Darren, good to have you help out for a month”
Luke was stunning, he had very dark hair a lean tight body and eyes that made my knees weak, they were two dark slits when he smiled, his long lashes were incredible.
“Follow me and I will show you were you can put your things” I said walking him to an out building that was the original home for the property.
I used it now as my home after my parents built a new main house a few years ago.
“Great bunkhouse” Luke said in a happy-go-lucky voice.
“Well, it’s not really a bunkhouse, it’s my place and pretty comfortable for me, giving me some privacy from my parents anyway.”
I showed Luke to the second bedroom. “This was my room growing up; I took the master bedroom after my parents moved to the big house”.
“Looks nice“, he said looking around the room.
“There is only one bathroom out here in the hall and the kitchen is fully stocked, eat or drink anything you like and if there is something you want, just ask and I will do my best to accommodate you.”
“I like what I see just as it is” Luke said in a soft voice from behind me.
I was not sure what he meant by it but I had no time to find out, the horses needed brushing and exercising.
“Stow your gear and let’s head out to take care of the horses and join me in the barn, take a left out the door and walk out behind the house and you’ll see it.”
It was a hot day and I wanted to get the afternoon chores done and relax some.
I was brushing a horse when Luke walked into the barn.
I dropped the brush as he walked into the stall, he had taken off his shirt and holy fuck, he was hot.
“You ok?”
“Oh,, yeah,, I stammered, I just dropped the brush, here you can brush this one and I will move to the next stall.”
I handed him the brush and went around the worn wooden stall wall to the next horse.
“I love horses they are so majestic and beautiful”

“Yeah, there is beauty everywhere out here.” I said but was only thinking of Luke’s tight muscular chest.
We talked from one stall to the next while working with the horses for five hours before stopping for the afternoon.
“Let’s get cleaned up and start some dinner.” I said.
I hit the shower first and started a salad and sides while Luke showered.
I heard the bathroom door open. “Hey Luke,” I called out; “want a beer?”
“Sure, I’d love one.” Luke said.
I turned and saw Luke standing there naked, towel in hand still drying his dark hair.
“Fuck.” I blurted out before I could stop myself.
“Oh, sorry, I just thought it was so secluded out here that nudity would not be an issue, but if you are uncomfortable, I can put some jeans on.” he said.
“No, you’re great, I mean, it’s great, no it’s fine.” I stuttered as I stared at his dark bush of pubic hair with an ample cut cock bobbing around as he moved.
Luke laughed, “Sorry, I lived at a nudist camp for near a year and I love to be naked, it feels so free. You should try it sometime.”
I smiled, ‘You like meat?” I asked.
“Well I am bisexual, so I guess so.” Luke said without flinching.
My face went red, “I meant steak, beef, I was gonna throw a couple of steaks on the grill outside.” I said with a smile.
“I figured as much, I was just playing with you.” Luke said with a wink.
Luke was so fucking cute; he flustered me and made it hard to think.
I put the steaks on while Luke stood around watching me and talking up a storm about horses and different places he worked, I only heard part of what has saying, all I could do is think about his sexy body and his eyes just melted me to the bone each time he would smile.
“You should get naked too, it is so natural, there is nobody around but us right?” Luke asked.
“Yeah, just us for probably two to three miles.” I said.
“Well peel those jeans off and let things air out some.” He said.
What the heck, I thought; it is not often that my parents are gone from the property for very long.
I took off my tee shirt and jeans inside the house walking back out to the grill naked.
“Yeee-haww” that’s what I’m talking about, how does that feel?” Luke asked.
“Feels fantastic.” I said.
“You look great too, why hide a body like that?”
“Oh, thanks, I’m not all that, you keep yourself all fit and look like you work out allot.” I said.
“I work out some, but not all that often, better pull those steaks off.’
I looked back and the steaks were getting a bit overdone, Luke was a sexy distraction to say the least.
We ate and went inside to take care of washing the few dishes; Luke offered to dry while I washed.
Several times when he was talking about something that excited him, Luke would grab my arm or put his hand to my back sending a signal to my cock with his touch.
It started to stiffen and stand out more and more, I tried to push it against the kitchen cabinet to hide my chub but that seemed to put the pressure on it and made it thicken to about three quarter hard.
Luke looked down and noticed. “Looks like you need some attention.” he said before he dropped to his knees and pulled my cock into his mouth.
I almost dropped the plate that I was holding, I set it down on the counter, fucking dishes can wait, I thought.
Luke was a master cocksucker, he sucked it deep while his hands roamed my ass, I guess he didn’t care whether I was straight or gay, he went for what he wanted and it all seemed natural to him.
I had hold onto the counter as he had my knees weak and threatening to drop me to the floor.
He stopped sucking for a minute. “You get many get many blow jobs from your ranch hands?” he asked.
“I have not had much sex at all and for a 26 year old and that must be rare but being here in the country and my parents living so close. I had a girlfriend for two years but never did anything with her and have only played around a bit with a couple of guys I went to college with.” I said.
“Well, It is time you got your man on.” he said pulling me to his bedroom by the hand.
He grabbed his backpack and took a few things out; I watched as he put some lube onto his fingertips and mooshed it into his ass crack.
“Here, put this on.” he said handing me a condom.
I slid the condom on and stroked myself fully hard again. Luke got onto the bed on his knees with his head on his pillow with his back bowed.
I stood there looking at his ass in the air, with his butt hole fully exposed, I had never seen a guys hole before, I thought I was gonna shoot my load right there, he was so hot and now, offering his ass to me.
I climbed on the bed and moved into position.
“I’ve never done this before.” I said in a soft voice.
“It’s okay, just push your cock into my ass slowly but firmly, you will get the hang of it real fast.” Luke said.
I pushed my cock into his ass crack and after fumbling a bit was able to push the head into his ass.
“Fuck…this feels great” I said holding still.
“Well push it in and it will feel even better for both of us.” Luke whispered.
I pushed and gradually was fully inside his ass to my loose hanging balls.
It felt amazing, I had never thought that much about fucking a guys ass but my cock felt at home in Luke’s butt.
I moved smoothly in and out, Luke arched his back and moaned allot which turned me on.
“Reach under” he said.
I pushed my cock as deep as it would go and lay on Luke’s backside reaching around feeling his hard cock and the moist pre cum at the tip, I jacked him hard with a good grip in his sexy cowboy prick.
I went back to fucking his tight sexy ass and it did not take long before I felt the churning of cum headed for my cock.
The pulsing in my dick sent me moaning and I grabbed Luke’s hips giving him a few final plunges of my stiff rod and fell forward onto his back.
“Fuck me like that Luke.” I whispered.
I moved into the same position that Luke was in when I fucked him.
Luke used lots of lube and stuck his finger into my virgin hole, he moved it around in my butt, it felt odd and hurt a little.
“Are you ready?” Luke asked after several minutes of loosening my sphincter.
“Yeah, fuck me.” I said.
Luke pushed his rigid knob to the entrance to my inexperienced hole, he pushed slowly but once the knob got past I felt searing pain like I was ripped open.
“Stop, something is wrong.” I said.
“Just relax your ass; I will go slowly, nothing is wrong.” Luke assured me.
“Okay, keep going.” I said.
Every movement burned at my ass, but the pain eased some and it started feeling better.
Luke pushed farther in a slow smooth movement into my ass until he was all the way in. I could not believe that I had a guy’s dick in my ass. Luke pulled back until he was almost all the way out.
“It feels a little better now.” I said.
Luke squirted more lube into his shaft without pulling it fully out of my ass, this made it easier to take and in no time he was moving it freely at a good pace in and out of my fuck hole.
Luke leaned in and twisted my nipples then running his hands down my body to my dangling cock and balls giving them a nice grope.
Fucking me again he was gentle and when he came, he fell forward holding his arms around my chest as his cock slipped from my ass.
We snuggled and talked for a couple of hours before having sex again.
We did not put clothes on too many times during his thirty day visit and one day even went bare back riding nude, which was an amazing sight, Luke wearing only his cowboy hat riding alongside of me with his laugh echoing off the big rocks as we rode near the hills.
My parents came back from vacation and asked Luke if he would like to stay on full time as they wanted more time to travel.
Luke was pleased as I was for him to stay and live in my house, we lived like this for two years before coming out to my parents and telling them that Luke and I were a couple.
Mom just smiled and said “Yes, Darren, we know, we might be old but we are not blind.”
It was nice having that out in the open, Luke and I liked to run around naked anytime that my parents were away and I even talked them into buying an RV to see more of the country and that gives us more private time to fuck under the stars and ride horses nude.

11 comments:

  1. Now thats what i'm talking about! Hot naked have your way passionate old hot as cum sex! on the farm! YEEEEHAW! Encore! Encore! More! More ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic story as always, I want to own a ranch so I can hire a naked ranch hand..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome story, almost came just reading it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot, sexy ranch hands!!!!!....got to get me one!!!!! great story Seth!! Thanks!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Seth ...these are great! Man, I'm sorry I haven't commented in a loooong time, but I sure love 'em all...TC Baby, hugs from Brae

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do a great job with these stories. This one worked sooooo well. I'm a nudist as it is and being in Luke's presence would have made me hot, while being in yours would make me hard. Sounds like ranch hands work hard but have wonderful opportunities for sex, so that's what I'll be in my second life. I'd probably want to blow them too, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i want this boy and him cock........so hot and sweet i from germany

    ReplyDelete
  8. another great story keep up the great stories. thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, re-reading this makes me super horny. If any of you guys need blow jobs I'm into it. Nude too.

      Delete
  9. Thank u that u shared the stories

    ReplyDelete