Skip to main content

Bear Treat



I love twink-a-lisious boys, skinny little slim waisted blonde guys, I am a bear, I love hanging with big boys but when it comes time for sex, nothing beats a twink.

I was out with my friends at a neighborhood bear bar, the kind of place that is full of sexy large men shooting darts, playing pool and drinking beer. We had been there about two hours when the door opens, and in walks this dark haired skinny twink.

Standing there he looked out of place and maybe he had stumbled into the wrong door, He was just what I needed, I headed his way before he had time to slide back out into the night. 

“Hi, my name is Chris let me buy you a beer.” I said slapping his shoulder. 

The guy sort of gave me a smile as I pulled him over to the bar.

“Joe, give my friend a beer, on my tab.”

“You’ve got it.” The shirtless bartender said with a smile.

“What is your name my friend?” I asked.

“Danny, thanks for the beer.”

“Did you stumble in here by mistake or did you know it was a bear’s den?”

“I looked it up online, yeah, I knew it was a bear bar.” Danny said.

I was not about to let this guy go home alone, he was making my juices flow, and my lips quiver with anticipation, I so wanted to kiss his sweet looking lips.

“I just moved here a few days ago and don’t know anyone here, well not gay men that is, I do have family in the area.” 

“I would be happy to be your first friend here, and one that would like to get to know you much better.”

Danny smiles and reached over putting his hand on my thigh as we sat at the bar, we talked for over an hour and drank several more beers,

“Would you like to grab a late dinner or a sandwich?” 

“Well, I probably should, I have had too much to drink on an empty stomach and really should not drive.”

“No worries, follow me.”

We walked out the door after I said goodnight to my friends, I put my arm over Danny’s shoulder and walked across the street to my apartment building and pushed the elevator button.

“Oh, I thought we were going to a restaurant, do you live here?” Danny asked.

“Yeah, close to the bar and no need to drive after I’ve had a few.”

The bell rang as the elevator stopped on the 9th floor, we stepped off and walked down the hall and I invited Danny inside.

“Make yourself at home, I’ll fix us something to eat, anything you don’t like?"

“I’m good with whatever you fix.”

“Cool, kick off your shoes and relax.”

I made grilled ham and cheese sandwiches piling up a large amount of chips on each plate setting them at the table returning for a couple of beers.

“That looks great but I’ll never eat all those chips, I am a pretty light eater.”

“I don’t have that problem, I eat like a horse, but I guess you can tell that.”

“Nothing wrong with a big guy.” Danny said as he reached over touched my stomach.

I was aching to see this skinny twink without his shirt, hell without clothes for that matter. I reached over and slid my hand under the back of his shirt feeling his slim body.
Danny pulled his shirt over his head tossing it onto another chair, he took my breath away and made my heart race. 

“Damn baby, what a sexy body, I can’t wait to see more of it.” 

“No need to wait, I’m not shy.”

Danny stood up, stepping back, my eyes were glued to him as he unbuckled his belt, then the top button and zipper before sliding his pants to the floor, he stood there in his briefs, my cock started coming alive and wanting out of my pants.

“Damn Danny, you are so sexy.” I said reaching over touching his bulge through his underwear.

Danny walked close to me pulling my head toward his, kissing me hard on the lips, my hands were all over his back and down to his ass, his waist must be about a 28, just like I love, nice and slim. My mouth went to the fly of his briefs I inhaled deeply with my nostrils pushed against the cotton, fuck this guy has my juices flowing.

I pulled Danny’s briefs to his ankles as he stepped out of them, His big cock sprang out slapping his stomach as it fought for release. I turned him around looking at his ass, his ass cheeks were small handfuls of man ass. I spread his cheeks apart with my thumbs and dove in, my tongue searched and probed at his ass wrinkle.

“Mmmm…. I love big guys, bears know how to treat a twink like me.” 

“Baby, I’m all over this ass, and can’t wait to get to that monster of a cock you’ve got.”

I reamed his asshole with my tongue and finger at the same time while Danny moaned as he wiggled his ass pushing it against my mouth. I spun Danny around, his big thick cock stood up in the air, it looked huge, partially because of his small framed body but it really was more than a mouthful. I was drooling to have it down my throat as I started swallowing inch after inch.

“Danny, there is one thing I need to make sure you understand, I am a bottom, I do not top ever, and I want that huge cock deep in my ass or down my throat.”

“Sounds right to me, I may be a twink and a small guy but I am a top and I want to plow your bear ass, I love large guys, now let’s get your throat around my cock again and make me smile.”

I went back to the task at hand, sucking on Danny’s rock hard cock, swallowing it was a dream and as he fucked my lips, it brought tears to my eyes trying to keep it that far down my throat. I stood up and pulled Danny to my bed, I took a few supplies out of my dresser drawer laying them on the bed, I got on my knees to allow Danny full access to my ass. Danny lubed my hole and squirted ample lube into his hand, rubbing it onto his swollen fuckstick from tip to the base of his cock.

Danny mounted my ass pushing his oversized shaft into my ass, it took my breath away, it had been a long time since I had a cock this size in my ass, but it felt fantastic.

“Fuck me harder baby, give it to me good.” I cried out.

Danny smacked my wide ass cheek as he pushed his cock to the deepest point it would go grinding his pubes into my ass.

“Take my horse cock man, you like being fucked by twink with a massive cock don’t you?”

“Yeah, slam it into me, use my ass for your pleasure.” 

Danny fucked me until he was close and then really went wild, he was like a jackhammer making my hole feel like it was on fire, it burned so bad but felt great at the same time. I loved having this guy’s fat cock in my fat ass, this is what I have always wanted but never met just the right guy. Danny fired his jizz deep in my ass as he cried out, moaning and panting, it felt like he must have pumped a quart of cum into my ass.

Danny pulled out as I rolled over, he took my shaft in his hand pumping it as my balls slapped between my legs. He sucked me taking my 5 inch shaft into his mouth to the base as he slurped on my pole, he sensed that I was getting close to shooting as he put his lips back on my cockhead swallowing every drop of my juice, as I stopped cumming, Danny went down on my cock to my balls sucking so hard it made my body jump and twitch.

Danny moved up in the bed next to me putting his arm across my chest snuggling against me, I turned onto my side and pulled his slight body close to me.

“That was amazing, I have looked for a guy like you, a man with the body of a boy and one that is a top on top of that for a long time.” I said with a smile.

“I fell the same way Chris, most of the bears that I have been with all want to be the top, and that does not work for me, I have had cock in my ass a few times and it’s all fine, but does little to satisfy me sexually, I need to be in your ass.”

Danny and I snuggled that night and got right to a second round of sex first thing in the morning, his cock looked even bigger than it had the night before and felt bigger too. I have a feeling he and I will become closer and closer each time he fucks my ass.

Comments

  1. beautiful! Great twink tale, Seth!!! can't wait to read it again at home!!' LOL Thanks, buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a really great story, I really loved the horse cocked twink fucking the shit out of the Bear. I would love to read more stories like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really hot ! Can you do some Incest too ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull