Skip to main content

My First House


I bought a new house a few weeks ago and have been painting and prepping the place for move in day.
I went over after work one night and was painting late, I didn’t want to drag this out for weeks and was anxious to get moved into my first home that was not a rental.
It was hot and the A/C repair guy was not due until tomorrow, I should have skipped working until it was fixed but I had already stripped off my jeans and was painting in my tee shirt and underwear with a small fan blowing on me.

It was near 11 pm when I sort of sensed someone watching me, I turned only to see an empty room and all of the blinds were shut. I went back to painting and shrugged it off to being tired, well until I felt something brush against my leg making me really jump, I looked all around and again saw nor heard anyone.

I was starting to get a little freaked out and the hair on the back of my neck was standing up, I refused to run out screaming into the night so I continued painting without further incident… that night.

Over the next few days I finished up the painting, the guy fixed the A/C, I felt a little robbed over the price but I have to get used to being a homeowner. Move in day came and with the help of several friends I moved everything and had most things set up and was excited to sleep in my house for the first time.

I took a hot shower to help ease my tired back and walked into the kitchen as I dried off. I grabbed a beer and fixed a sandwich, it was only nine pm but I was beat and would be headed to bed in a few minutes. I hung the towel in the bathroom to dry and walked into my bedroom to put sheets and a blanket on the bed.

I shook the top sheet across the bed trying to get it to the other side, as it settled over the bed, I could see a distinct shape of a person under the sheet, and I jumped back sucking a sharp breath.

“Who’s there?” I called out in a firm but trembling voice.

I pulled the sheet from the bed seeing nothing there, I went to the other side of the bed and even looked under the bed. Fuck, I must really be tired. I thought.
I lay the sheet out again, this time it went flat to the bed, I finished my beer in a few gulps and slid under the sheet before turning out the light.

The next day I woke up to the sun filtering past the blinds, looking over there was the human shape under the sheet again, I blinked my eyes a few times before reaching out touching the shape, it felt like there was a person under the sheet but when I lifted it to look under, the sheet fell flat.

My heart was racing, I know I just felt a hip and lower back of a person, but there was no one there. I got up pulling on some loose boxers and walked into the kitchen to start some coffee, I needed caffeine to make sense of this.

Finishing the coffee, I slipped on some jeans and made a full search of the house for whoever this was playing a trick on me. The doors and windows were all locked and there was no way that anyone could have gotten into the house.

Things went pretty much normally for the next few weeks until I walked into the bathroom and saw a naked young man in my shower, although the water was not running, he was going through the motions of washing.
His body was pretty sexy, but I was startled and looked away for just a second and the man was gone and my shower empty.

No one could have gotten past me at the bathroom door so again I searched my house and came up empty. I took out my cell phone and called my friend John telling him about what happened today and since I moved in.

“Aww, you’ve got a little ghostie.” John said.

“That’s right, make fun, I thought I might get a little support.”

“I’m sorry, but I just find this all a little too much to believe.”

“Well, thanks for the help.” I said sarcastically.

“Don’t be mad, I just don’t believe in ghosts and goblins.”

“I didn’t either until now.” I said as I hung up and slipped the phone into my back pocket.
Bastard, I should invite him over to spend the night and let him see for himself.
I went to the store and picked up groceries and started a load of laundry before going to the kitchen, the weather was turning a little cool and it put me in mind for some homemade chicken soup.
I was cutting the veggies and dropping them into my already simmering pot of chicken broth when I felt something tugging at my sweat pants, instinctively I looked down, seeing nothing I assumed it was my ghost and decided to ignore him to see what happens.

As I cut the chicken into small bits for the soup I felt a definite pulling on each of my hips and watched my sweats being pulled to the floor letting my soft cock bounce out, I went back to adding the chicken to the pot.

I could feel hands on my bare ass, running from my hips down and under following the crack of my ass to my balls, I could feel the massaging motion on my balls I bent down a little as I continued to cook giving him access between my legs.

“Who are you?” I saw you in the shower, you look to be about twenty years old or maybe a little older and pretty hot too.”

There was no response but the action below went on, he took my stiffening dick by the tip, I could feel slight pressure and wondered what he was doing or trying to do and if that was his hand or mouth, either way, it felt good.

“I never thought about there being gay ghosts, you do know you are dead don’t you?”
Just as I said that I felt immense pressure on my balls, evidently he did not like me saying that he was dead and squeezed my balls roughly and then nothing.

I pulled my sweat pants up and finished the prep on my soup and left it to simmer and started watching TV.
“Aww come on don’t be pissed whatever your name is, hell I’ll call you Davie, so, you like sucking dick huh Davie?” I said out loud trying to provoke an answer.
I lifted my ass from the chair and slid my sweat pants to the ground, I started jacking my cock and feeling my balls.

“This feels pretty good Davie, come give me some head.”

I tugged my balls as I stroked my cock with a speed that increased as I went, the feeling was building inside me and I knew it was not going to be but a couple of seconds more before I would shoot it all over my chest.

“Davie, come check it out, I am about to shoot a load and wish it was in your mouth.”
I leaned my head back and pushed the fingers of my left hand against my asshole as my cum blasted out of my prick. It splashed out in huge ropes across my chest with some even landing on my shoulder as I moaned and groaned.

My breathing was hard as I lay still in the chair, my hand still holding my softening cock with cum running across my thumb and running into my pubic hair.

“Mmmm, Missed out on that load Davie, it felt wonderful.”

Just then I heard a loud noise in the kitchen and went to investigate with my juices running down my chest I grabbed a kitchen towel from the drawer wiping my jizz off as I found a large pot that had been inside the cabinet was now on the floor.

“Funny Davie, very funny.” I said as I picked it up and set the pot into the sink.
I looked over to see a dry erase board that was mounted on the kitchen wall when I bought the house now had writing on it, I walked closer to see that it said “my name is NOT Davie”, I erased it.

“Well what is your name?”

I washed my hands and got a bowl from the cabinet and filled it with the chicken soup that I had just made and headed for the dining table along with a crusty sourdough roll I got at the bakery earlier today.

I sat quietly eating my soup wondering what I was thinking staying here with a ghost and a horny one at that. I went back for more soup and noticed that the dry erase board was no longer blank, it now had one single word written on it, Josh.

“Your name is Josh?” I asked to a seemingly empty room.

“Well Josh, I am going out for a while and hit a club or two, and hopefully dance with a hot guy or two.” I finished my soup and put on some jeans and a nice pullover shirt before heading out the door.

Inside the club I met a few old friends, drank some beer and danced for a while before a guy walked over and bought me a drink and started talking to me and flirting allot, in no time it was like we were old friends.

We swapped phone numbers and parted ways, he had to work in the morning and I’m not usually into taking a guy home on the first night I’ve met him.

After I got back home I checked the board in the kitchen, it said “Hope you had fun”.

“I did have fun tonight, I met a pretty nice guy named Preston and got his phone number, maybe I will invite him out for dinner soon.”

I stripped and took a fast shower before sliding in between the cool sheets, there was no lump under the sheet tonight.
“What’s wrong Josh, not coming to bed tonight?” I said as I clicked the light switch and rolling over, falling asleep in minutes. I woke to the sun being filtered through the mini blinds, I felt pressure against my backside, I arched my ass against who I was sure was Josh.

“Morning Josh, you got morning wood today?” I asked in a soft sleepy voice.

I could feel my ass cheeks being spread and a slight pressure against my asshole.
“Push it in Josh, put your cock in me and drill my ass good.”

The feeling got a little stronger but not strong enough for penetration so I rolled onto my back and pushed the sheet to the side, I felt Josh touching my balls as my cock sprang up fully hard and standing up begging for more attention, I lay back and waited to see what Josh could do.

The next thing surprised me a little, the sensation I felt was happening inside my cock, like I was being jacked off from inside, I moaned deeply.
“Oh Joshie, damn man, that feels incredible.” I panted.
Josh took me to a near ejaculation and then would squeeze my cock in a way that prolonged my orgasm, my legs flailed around and I lifted my hips off of the bed.
“Fuck, Josh, make me cum, please, I need to cum, and I’ve never felt anything this intense in my life.”

I heard a whisper in my ear, “Not yet.”

“Damn Josh, you can talk?” I asked.

“I am still learning how to do things here, but for now, lay back and enjoy.” Josh said in a quiet voice.

Josh went back to work on my cock, he could take me to the edge so quickly making me want to cum so badly. This went on for another ten or fifteen minutes or so before he let me blast to a full screaming climax as my jizz shot out spraying my chest, the bed, and a little on the wall, it went everywhere.

“That was insane, I’ve never cum like that, it felt as if I had shot a half gallon of cum, how did you do it?”

“I can reach into places you can’t touch and I know how to make a guy feel good, it really wore me out, I have to go.” Josh said.

“Go? Go where? You will be coming back won’t you?”

There was no response, and there was no sign of Josh for over three weeks, I would even check the dry erase board in the kitchen several times a day. I had to go about my daily routine but my mind was never far from Josh and the way he could make me feel.

I met Preston a few times, once for dinner and a couple of times out for drinks, tonight I called and asked him if he would like to come to dinner at my house, he sounded eager to see me tonight.
I made a simple meal of steaks and baked potatoes, we ate while we talked and laughed, and later on I led Preston to my room and unbuttoned his shirt slowly while he kissed my lips. I peeled his clothes off and gently pushed him back on the bed, he lay there naked as he watched me undress before I climbed onto the bed next to him.

I slid on top of Preston, kissing his lips before sitting on his crotch, I could feel his very hard prick pushing at my ass, and I leaned in sucking on each of his nipples as my hands roamed across his chest.

I took some lube applying it to his hole before sliding the condom over my shaft, I looked into Preston’s eyes, lifted his legs and pushed my cock into his ass, and it felt so good to be with him and especially inside him.
“Wow, it felt like you were already inside me before you pushed your cock into me, it felt wonderful” Preston said.

I didn’t think too much about what he had said but continued to push deep into his ass, it felt very tight and I wasted no time before pumping his hole.

Preston panted as I pushed his legs a little higher to his chest, his hard cock bounced while I fucked him.

Just then I hear a whisper in ear. “He is hot and so tight.”

“Josh, get out of here.” I whispered.

“Did you say something?” Preston asked.

“Just how hot and tight your ass is.” I replied.

“It really is tight, my cock is inside his ass along with yours.” Josh said.

“Fuck me harder, your cock feels so thick in me and is driving me crazy.”

I decided to ignore Josh and keep fucking Preston, I bored into the man’s ass with renewed hunger. My balls slapped between his legs as I penetrated as deep as I could, it was actually turning me on thinking of Josh fucking him too and Preston could feel Josh inside him but thinks the talent is all mine.

The feeling was building as my cock became more sensitive and closer to orgasm, I pushed deep and sped my movements as I cried out blasting my cum into Preston, it was one of the strongest sensations I have had when cumming, I pulled out and rolled onto the bed next to Preston, still breathing hard.

“Wow that was amazing, it feels like you are still in me, like the motion you had is still going.” Preston said.

I moved down and took his very stiff and dripping cock into my mouth, I swallowed his cock to his balls immediately and bobbed on his knob like a man who has not had dick in a year.

“Ohhh,,, fuck, this feels great.” Preston said as he squirmed below me.

I sucked even harder and worked his cock head until his man liquor exploded into my mouth splashing my tongue with his salty cum, I swallowed every drop as Preston groaned and lifted his ass cheeks off of the bed.
We fell back on the bed, both breathing hard, I ran my hands over Preston’s chest.

“Mmmm…. That felt great, and I want more of your sexy cock soon, maybe this time you can fuck me.”

“Fuck that, I have never been fucked like you just did, it felt like I had two cocks in my ass and even felt like you were still inside me while you sucked my cock, and I need more of that.” Preston said as he leaned over to kiss me.

“It did feel good, I really enjoyed your ass too.” I replied.

“Felt good? It was crazy, no man has ever made me feel like that.”

I could feel Josh moving around on the other side of me, I think he was snuggling in too. After Preston left, I was in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes from dinner.

“Josh? That was so wrong of you joining us in my bedroom, but it seemed to be a hit with Preston.”

“He was a hottie, and I was not going to be left out, I kind of have a problem meeting guys unless they come to me.” Josh said quietly.

“How did you die?”

“I don’t like thinking about it but I was in the car after going out to a club, my friend was drunk and crashed us into a tree, he died too.”

“Have you tried to hook up with him?”

“We had sex a few times before the crash, but I am not sure where he is, maybe he passed over or is at his house, I dunno.”

“Why haven’t you passed over yet?”

“I don’t know, I lived here with my parents, they took it very hard and moved away, I guess they could not take the memories that this house hold’s.”

“How old were, are you?” I asked.

“Well, I was twenty three when I died, time here is different, for you it can be a week and what seems to be only a day or so to me, I think the crash was about three years ago.”

“I saw you in the shower before, why could I see you then and not now?”

“There are things that I don’t understand still, I can try to make myself visible if you want.”

“Yeah, I would love to see you again.”

I stood and watched, looking around me not knowing exactly where he was or if he would even be able to make himself show. Then I saw a light form of his body, it became more and more clear until I could see Josh standing there in front of me.

“I see you Josh.”

He smiled and was standing there naked in front of me, he looked like he was still alive and very cute and sexy and I wanted to kiss him so badly.

I reached out to touch him and my hand went through him but I could feel something, I let my hand wander down his torso to his pubes,
I got to my knees and put my mouth to his crotch, I opened my mouth as Josh pushed his cock between my lips, I could see the action of his hips as he face fucked me.
I was pretty sure when he got his ghost rocks off but could not taste any cum on my tongue, he moaned some and went invisible again.

“That felt good, but it takes allot out of me to be visible and I sort of need to recharge again.”

“Okay Josh, see you soon, I hope.”

It was near two weeks later when I next heard from Josh, I was in the kitchen and noticed that he had written on the white board again, “I really like being here with you, they want me to move on”.

“Josh? Are you there?” I called out to an empty room without reply.

I cleaned the board and left him a message in case I was no there when he appeared, “I want you” and left for work.
About two days later I felt a wisp of cool air past my hand.

“Josh? Is that you?”

“Yes, it’s me, they want me to pass through to the afterlife whatever that is, I told them no, but they said I have to come and soon.” Josh said in a worried voice.

“Maybe you need to go and see what is next for you.”

“I thought you liked me and wanted me to stay here.”

“I do, I really do want you here, well as long as I can anyway.”

“Can you be visible?”

After a few seconds Josh appeared but this time he was wearing shorts and a tee shirt, he looked nice but upset.

“I see you’ve found clothes.”

“Oh, yeah, all I have to do is think about what I want to wear and it appears.”

“Wow, so if you wanted to wear a jock, you only have to think jock?”

Josh sort of flickered and in an instant, he was standing before me in a red jockstrap.

“Wow, that’s so cool.”

“Watch this.” Josh said with a bit of an impish wink.

Again he flickered and now he was wearing a leather jock and a leather chest strap, he was stunning and dressed like this, my cock was starting to stiffen.

“Preston is coming over tonight and hopefully we will have sex, I was hoping that you would be here again and wanted you to join us, if you want to that is.”

“Sounds hot, I like fucking and who knows what I can or can’t do once I cross over, I will watch for you and Preston tonight.”

“Cool, thanks, I can’t wait, I am hoping that I will get fucked tonight too.”


Later that night Preston and I had worked our way into my bed, I had not noticed if Josh was here or not so I moved forward without him. I worked my way around to Preston’s legs and parted his knees before going face down on his balls before working my way down to his hot ass and let my tongue flick at his crevice.

My own ass was up in the air as I chewed Preston’s ass when I felt something between my cheeks and instantly I knew it was Josh. It felt like he was rimming my ass while I tended what I was doing.

“Fuck me.” I said.

“Okay baby, you don’t have to tell me twice.” Preston said as he moved into place.

Preston was pounding my ass when he slowed and looked down at his cock going into my ass.

“Do you have something in your ass besides my cock?” Preston asked.

“Just hot cock baby.” I said, knowing that he must be feeling Josh’s cock working my hole along with his.

The more he fucked me the more intense he got, Preston went crazy fucking me, I could feel Josh too and it was bliss, I never wanted this feeling to stop. Preston pulled his cock out and let his cum fly across my crotch and stomach and I could still feel Josh in my ass fucking me like only a very horny young man can.
Preston moved to my chest and started working on my nipples, at one point he looked up just as Josh became visible but only for about fifteen seconds while he was still fucking my ass, Preston jumped back and fell off the bed.

“What the fuck, who is that? Where did he go?” Preston stammered.

“That would be Josh, he is a ghost and that was him along with me that fucked you the first time you came over.”

Preston grabbed his clothes and ran out the door, I don’t know if he thought I was crazy, or there was really a ghost there with us but either way he disappeared into the night, I tried to call him but he had blocked my number and I never got the chance to talk to him about it.

Josh stayed with me as long as he could, which was about another year before he crossed over. I would wake up some days and see him laying next to me naked, other times he would be next to me but not visible.
I miss him so much, he was a unique roommate to say the least but I never took him for granted, I wish I could see him just one more time.

I did see Preston out at a gay club one night, I started walking over to him, but he got up and walked the other way, I think Josh and I scared the hell out of him.

Comments

  1. I'm a bisexual woman.I've just finished reading this story and I find it a little freaky but very hot lol.xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that could’ve been one helluva Triad relationship

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull