Skip to main content

Rich Whore Boy



I was headed out to the bars for a nice Friday night out on the town to one of my usual haunts, a trendy club that is “the” place to be and be seen. I parked and wandered inside, it was still a little early for the place to be packed but there was about 45 men on the dance floor jumping and swaying to the loud rhythmic beat.

I got a drink from the bar and watched the dancers for a while, then I noticed HIM. He is a rich 22 year old boy that likes to be used like a street whore, he does this whole bit about doing it for the money but he has enough in his bank account to never need to work again in his life, it was more about being used like a common street boy but he is very particular on who he will allow himself to be used by. It seems that the more you try, the less chance of anything actually happening. His name is Stephen but goes by the name of Jeffie, he seemed to be dancing hear a group but looked like he was alone, I watched him dance a while before he walked to the bar for a drink.
He walked up and I pretended not to notice him at all until he spoke.
“Mind if I join ya?” Jeffie asked.
I looked up and gave him an indifferent nod toward the chair across from mine. Jeffie was well bred, his frame was small but with a boyish look, lean with toned muscle, his dark hair curled at his neckline, my gaze went to his bare chest I wanted to reach over and touch his chest but needed to play it cool or I would have no chance at this boy.

“What are you drinking?” I asked.

“Jack n coke” “It’s a good drink.” “What’s your name?”

“Jeffie, what about you?”

“Davis.”

“Well Davis, you looking for some fun tonight?”

“I am always looking for fun, what did you have in mind?”

“Well if you’ve got fifty bucks I can rock your world.” Jeffie said.

“You a whore boy?

“What do you think?”

“I think I could use and abuse you but I think you are only worth twenty bucks.”

“What the fuck, I am your wet dreams, worth a lot more than that.” Jeffie said as he ran his hand across his chest.

I reached over and gave one of his nipples a hard twist, his head leaned to the right a little and I could tell that he liked the treatment, my hand went to his face, it was near perfect, his lips, his eyebrows and even his nose, it looked like it was all formed with granddad’s money but it was the upper-class breeding that gave him his looks.

“Come here and let me take a look before I buy.”

He stepped over to my barstool and pushed his crotch onto my knee, riding it with a few motions. I reached around his slim waist and slipped my fingertips into the back of his jeans and to the top of his ass crack.

“I think you need to be used and fucked wildly, I will see about the fifty.”

“let’s go.” Jeffie said.

“Where?” I asked.

“Well, your place, unless you wanna pop for a hotel, there is one a couple blocks down.”

“The hotel sounds good and close, but if I am spending for a hotel, you’d better put out like a pro.”

“Let’s go.”

Jeffie walked past me and headed for the door, I was not going to let this guy get away from me, I was right behind him. We walked briskly to the hotel, I registered for one night and up to the twelfth floor we went.
Jeffie walked toward the bed, kicked off his shoes and dropped his jeans onto the floor, before me stood a striking looking young man, completely naked, one that is far richer than all the money I will make in a lifetime waiting for me to use as a whore boy. I took off my shirt and tossed it onto the bed, stepped out of my shoes and Jeffie was on his knees before me loosening my pants and pulled them to my ankles.
I pulled Jeffie’s face toward me grinding it into my crotch.

“Suck it bitch boy.”

Jeffie lifted my balls and pulled my thickening cock into his mouth while I put pressure on the back of his head grinding into his lips.
He seemed to have a good grip on his work and really got into it, I pumped my cock down his throat for another minute or two before pointing him toward the bed.

“Get on your hands and knees and push your ass back to me.”

Jeffie got on all fours and pushed his ass back as he was told, his hairless butthole exposed and begging to be filled, I put my middle finger into my mouth and drew it back very wet and moved it to his hole. I touched his tight asshole lightly and swirled it around watching him jerk and move with anticipation of my finger going deep inside of him. I pushed it slightly inside of the ring and moved it back and forth taking my time playing with this rich boy’s fuck hole.
I poked it in a little farther and then as far as it would go plunging it in and out of his ass while I watched if closely as he pushed back against my pressure.
I pulled my finger out and pulled his hips closer, kneeling on the floor I put my lips to his ass and chewed at his hole, my fingers roamed his balls tugging on them while he moaned and begged for me to never take my mouth from his ass.

“I have better plans for your ass than my tongue,”

I moved into place and slipped a condom on before inserting the tip inside the boy, I pushed with a firmer pressure and my cock slipped in all the way, his ass pushed against my pubic hair.

“Davis, fuck me hard, really let me have it, as rough as you can.” Jeffie whispered.

The foreplay was off, I pulled his hips tighter and rammed my cock hard and deep into his slut hole, I fucked him hard for a minute before pulling out. I walked to the hallway and came back with the belt ties off of the two robes that hung the closet.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Flip over, you’ll see.”

I took the ties and moved to the headboard of the bed, looked at it a second and pulled his hand up and tied it off, then the other on the other side, he laid there on his back, his hands immobilized. I stood there looking at his youth and beauty, I could not understand why he wanted to be treated like a whore, that he could have most any guy that he wanted.

I moved up on his chest and flopped my cock into his face, his tongue reached out and licked at it as it moved, I moved farther up on his face and let my heavy loose balls drop onto his lips, and he hungrily licked at them and pulled each ball into his mouth sucking gently on them. I flipped around and squatted my ass onto his mouth.

“Eat that ass whore.” I said as I ground it around into his face.

His hands tied outstretched, exposing his small patches of arm pit hair, I reached over and tickled him making him go insane pulling at his bindings trying to get away while he begged for me to stop.

“Please, please no more tickling, just fuck me hard and let me go.”

“No, I own you, I say what we do and when I let you go, remember I have to get my fifty bucks worth.”

“No it is a short term rental, I am not your slave.” Jeffie said with a small smile.

“You are my sex slave and you will do as you are told, you are nothing but a whore boy.”

“I am the best whore boy you’ve seen.”

“Well that may be true but not yet proven, shut the fuck up and hold on tight.”

I lifted his feet high and spread them wide, his loose balls hung between his legs, I reached down and took them into my hand. Hmm, I thought. I looked around and grabbed Jeffie’s tennis shoe pulling the lace out of it. I made a loop around his balls pulling it tight and continued binding his cock and balls as his prick swelled and strained against the lace.
His balls were tied tightly, proud of the job, I slapped his red swollen cock a few times and watched bounce right back into position like it was asking for another, Jeffie only moaned some, and I could tell that he really liked to be treated like a fuck boy, something for others to use for their own pleasure, but in turn, this did give Jeffie pleasure too.

I toyed with his balls a bit they were tied tight enough that there was no slack in his sac, I thumped one of his balls once pretty hard, he let out a loud groan and lifted his hips off of the bed.

“Like another?” I asked.

“Yessir.”

I flicked the other ball and then first one again giving him a double thud of pain, I grabbed his thick and swollen cock and it had little give to it in any direction due to being bound, giving it a few strokes and taking it into my mouth. I could feel each vein on his cock along with the places where the laces pulled his skin tighter, my tongue and lips moved along his shaft until reaching his tightly abused balls.

“So you like this allot Jeffie, Don’t you?”

“Yes, very much.” He said softly.

“I am gonna give you a rough sex experience tonight, I think you’ll like it.”

I was having fun, and using Jeffie in the way that turned him on and using him for my own sexual perversions, some of which I would never admit to any other sexual partner than Jeffie the rich boy.
I pushed his legs farther up into the air, his butthole was tight and he must have known an ass assault was coming, his hips came off the bed again, I spat at his flexing boy-hole and jammed a finger inside pushing it deeply, and then I inserted a second finger stretching him out more than before, He moved around on the bed and moaned and cried out, asking for more.
I finger fucked him harder and faster, he was panting by now.

“Here comes finger three, ready?”

“No, wait.”

“Is it yes or no?”

“Yes, Yes finger three.”

“Please.” I said.

“Finger three, please.”

I slid finger three in alongside the other two, and had trouble getting them all the way to the last knuckle during the first few thrusts. I pulled my fingers out of his ass, his hole took a moment to close completely. I moved to his handsome face, his lips dark red and looked like they needed to be stretched also. I sat on his chest and pushed the same three fingers into his mouth plunging them deep enough to cause him to choke and make his eyes water.
I squatted over his lips riding them with my ass crack while he licked and chewed to try to have as much contact as he could, finally I lowered myself completely onto his mouth, he went crazy eating my ass, and his feet lifted his ass off of the bed trying to gain better access.

I could feel the small amount of stubble that he did have as I moved on his face, the stubble scratching into my ass crack, it felt good. I turned around and lowered my prick into his mouth and started throat fucking him, he would gulp for air when he could, I didn’t let up too much, but he never turned his head to the side, he just took it until tears ran down the side of his face and he had choked several times.

“Time to fuck the whore boy, sound good?” I asked.

“Yes, use my ass, fuck me good.” He said hoarsely.

I lifted his legs high into the air again but this time I pushed my stiff and throbbing cock into his ass. I could hear him panting again as he pushed against my cock wanting more.
I got my rhythm and was fucking him with a hot lustful desire, right now his body was only there for my enjoyment, his bound cock and balls were very red and could only bounce around and strain under the restraints while I fucked his ass hard.

I was getting close to shooting my load and increased my thrusts giving him a final battering as I could hold back no longer, I pulled out took off my condom and jacked my cock until my cum shot all over his cock, belly and chest, my breathing was hard as was Jeffie’s.

I stood up from the bed and caught my breath for a moment, my cock was still thick and dripping with cum so I pushed it toward his lips.

“Clean that knob off good.”

Jeffie was all over my wilting cock, he cleaned it well and it started getting stiff again.

“You wanna cum now Jeffie?”

“Yes, I need to cum, it hurts not to.”

“Well, what is it worth to you? Maybe what I was gonna pay you? maybe more?”

“The fifty bucks I guess, that’s what I was charging you.”

“We will see, you tell me when you need to cum and how much you are willing to pay me to let you cum.”

Jeffie could only look up at me and move his chest, he was uncomfortable from being tied so long, having his ass and throat abused and needed to cum badly.
I turned my attention to his cock, the head was shiny, I could almost see a reflection on it, I spat on it and ran my fingertip across the top of the head and around the flared edges of the sides, Jeffie moaned and pushed his hips higher to try to gain a stronger touch from me. I ran my hand along his shaft to his balls, giving them a hard slow squeeze, I could feel the pain this must have caused as he groaned out loudly.

“Need to cum?”

“Yes, I’ll give you the fifty to make me cum now.”

I tapped his balls firmly again before I leaned over and flicked my tongue across his cockhead, he started panting again.

“Please let me cum, I’ll give you a hundred.”

I sucked his cock rapidly and stopped not letting him cum, my cock was fully hard again, this was turning me on more than I thought it would. I stood back and jacked my cock some, looking into his eyes as he moved under his wrist ties.
I slapped his cock again and watched it rapidly spring right back where it started, I ran my fingertips into his ass crack again touching his bud, I gave a push and once again was in his ass finger fucking him.

“I need to cum desperately, make me cum please, I’ll give you a thousand dollars.”

“Where a slut boy that lives on the streets would get a thousand dollars, don’t make me laugh.”

“I don’t live on the streets, I have lots of money.”

“Right.”

I continued teasing his ass before I pulled out and went back giving attention to his ultra-stiff cock. I was starting to worry about his fuck pole not getting enough blood flow. I climbed above him and lowered my ass to his cock, and rubbed myself back and forth on his prick.

“Please, I have to cum, I will give you a thousand dollars if you will just let me jizz, I have to, and it hurts so badly not to.”

“Okay, I’ll let you cum.”

I grabbed his cock and squeezed it tightly and moved my hand up and down on his shaft slowly, there was no give on his skin because of the ties, I moved it a few more times before his jizz started spraying out all over himself, while he cried out like he had not cum in a year. I pulled at his tight balls while I continued jacking his cock. He finally stopped shooting and his body went limp, he was breathing hard and had a big smile on his face.

I untied his cock and balls letting the blood flow again, his prick turned into a flaccid bit of meat, I untied his hands letting him completely free of his bindings. I laid next to him, he reached over and touched my chest toying with my nipples.

“That was so fucking hot, no one has ever made me feel that way, most just want a fuck, a suck and out the door after they pay me.”

“Well tonight, the tables have turned, you are paying me for the kinks that you enjoyed so much.” I said.

We showered before I drove Jeffie to his house, I collected the one thousand dollars just as he said which I gave to the homeless youth shelter the next morning, someone may as well have some good from the rich boy.

I saw Jeffie back in the bar the following week, he came by my table and smiled, I reminded him that it could get expensive for him to ask me out again, but he did, we made a day of it but not before I went by the local sex store and stocked up on proper restraints, dildos of several sizes and anything else that looks like good clean sex fun.


Please leave feedback on this story!

Comments

  1. i enjoyed reading this story like all ur other stories they r very well put together and kept my attention until the end please keep writing as i enjoy reading them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I have stories going back to when I was 4+years old.

      Delete
  3. A very hot and erotic story. Love the verbal expressions from both guys. Keep them cumin, you make my cock rise while reading this story. Great job. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome man i love it. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story and would like to read what happens next

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull