Skip to main content

Starter



I was out dancing at one of my favorite places, it has a very large dance floor and always has a live DJ and on certain nights has boy dancers and when I say boy dancers, they are not ‘boys’ at all.
These guys are fucking hot, they range from small young guys up to beefy men that dance up to you and press their junk filled jocks, tight underwear or g-strings against you while you dance. Tipping is encouraged and when you do tip, they lean in and say things into your ear that would make many guys blush and if you are considered a large tipper, a couple of them will take your hand and push it inside their undies and against their growing thick manhood giving you quite the feel of male dancer’s anatomy.

Tonight was a little slow, only about twenty five guys on the dance floor that could easily fit 100 or more, I was checking out others guys while I danced. As always trying to be a little less than obvious unless I wanted to grab the attention of a certain guy, then I would look them in the eye and smile, if that didn’t work, I would tug at the good sized bulge at the front of my jeans, that left no doubt that I was interested in dancing or being with him.

I was checking this one guy that stayed near the back of the room, he was pretty hot looking and was about 5 foot 6inches, so pretty short, but then I liked a short compact type guy. He looked at me with his dark eyes and smiled, I gave him a nod to come dance near me. He walked over near me and started dancing again.
“Nice shirt!” He said as he pointed to the phrase “Just fuck it” that went across the front simulating the Nike logo.
I smiled and kept dancing but moved in a little closer to him.

“My name is Alan.” I said loudly above the music.

“Will Starter, nice to meet you, you are fucking hot by the way.”

“Great to meet you Starter.” I said touching him on the shoulder as I spoke.

I sang along with the next song while we danced, Will seemed not to be able to take his eyes off of me, he seemed smitten by my looks, to me I was no hotter than most of the rest of the guys in here.

“You have great energy Alan, you can really move to the beat.” Will said.

“Aww, thanks, I really love this song.”

“It’s not the song, it is more of your persona, it’s like you own the place, and you are so alive and confident.”

I looked at Will and smiled, I am starting to like this guy more and more, I moved in behind him and put my hands on each of his hips and moved my crotch against his ass while we moved as one.

“Let’s go sit and grab a drink.” Will said.

I followed Will off of the dance floor and to the bar, he ordered a mixed drink and turned to me.

“What would you like to drink?”

“A beer is fine, thanks.”

Will carried the drinks to an empty table nearby the bar, we sat and talked for a while, Will was quite handsome with his dark skin in contrast to my lightly colored skin, I could see slight tufts of dark hair visible from the v in his v neck tee shirt that he was wearing. Will would reach over and touch my hand with his while he spoke, his hands were warm and soft, I could tell that his intellect granted him a job that did not include callouses on his hands.

Will kept going on about how sexy I looked, but to me it is not the looks that make a man sexy, it is his attitude and personality, Will was holding onto my hand full time while he spoke now, I had trouble taking my eyes off of his mouth, his lips were dark and full and the bottom right of his lip curled a bit to the far right as he said certain words and gave him an adorably cute appearance.
We exchanged cell phone numbers before the night ended and we each went about our way, I went home and could only think of Will.

I was on my back on my bed, my hand went inside the waist band of my underwear and I rubbed my cock gently as I thought of Will, in a moment my dick was raging hard and I slipped my briefs off and spread my legs. My eyes were closed with my head back into the pillow thinking of Will as I jacked my cock, my left hand went under my balls and a finger slipped into my butthole massaging it until my cock spewed eight or nine large ropes of cum flooding my chest and some even went to my lips. I scooped some from my chest and licked it from my finger but in my mind, it was Will’s cum that I was tasting.


The next day he sent me a text.
“Hi sexy.”

Hey Starter, how are you?” I replied.

“Doing great, glad to be out of work.”

“Tough day?”

“Nah, it was great but I thought of you the whole day.”

“Aww that’s sweet, would you like to meet me back at the club later?” I asked.

“Sure, I’d love that.”

“8:30ish?”

“Fuck yeah, see you there.” Will Starter replied.

“Hey, don’t forget it is underwear dance night, +Grins+.” I replied.

“Hmmm, I may need to go buy something hot then.”

“I’d like to help you shop if you want some company.” I typed into my phone.

“Sure, I’ll let you know when I get ready to go, it is that new shop called Noche, on Twelfth Street that caters to the gays that love hot undies and harnesses.”

“That would be me.”

A couple of hours passed before I heard the noise of an incoming text message, I picked up my phone and flicked to the message.

“Can you meet me in twenty minutes at the shop?”

“Sure, on the way.”

I could not wait to see Will again and it would be fun to shop for tonight’s underwear with him, I parked and saw him waiting outside the shop, Fuck he was sexy, it was the first time I had seen him outside under natural light, quite presentable for sure.
Will saw me and flashed a big grin my way, we walked inside and looked at the rows of sexy boy lingerie, we looked through the racks and picked up several hot ones, Will held a pair up in front of my crotch to see what they might look like, these were teal with a pouch of extra cloth in front to slip your junk into, that part lifted and pronounced your bulge.

“I will buy these for you if you wear them tonight.” I said.

“I’m not shy, I will wear them for sure.” Will replied as he bumped my hip with his.

I bought four pair including some that were full length skin tight tights style undies that would clearly show every part of my man parts, Will bought a few pair too.

“Let’s go to my place and try these on for tonight.” I said.

“Sure, sounds great, I would really like to get to know you better.” Will said.

Inside my living room we sat the bags on the couch while I got a couple of drinks, handing Will his I took my bag and emptied the contents onto the couch.

“We really gonna strip our clothes off and model our underwear for each other?”

“Yessir, that’s the fun of it.”

I peeled off my tee shirt and kicked my shoes off before sliding my jeans to my ankles and stepped out of them, Will just stood there looking at my near naked body.

“You are fucking gorgeous.” Will said.

“Awww, Starter, you are just being sweet.”

“No, you are so sexy.” Will said.

I put my fingertips into the waistband and pushed my underwear to the floor, now I was completely naked and Will still dressed, he walked around behind me and was really checking out my ass.

“Fuck, what a sweet ass you have and your tan line, damn, and I like that you’ve shaved your pubes smooth, I am too hairy to pull that off.”

Will took off his clothes and now we both were naked, he was every bit as hot as he thought I was and he clearly worked out, his chest was tight and full of dark hair, I reached into his bag and pulled out a very skimpy pair of briefs that had a nice pouch in front.

“Try these on first.” I said handing him the tiny bit of cloth.

Will stepped into them, his ass cheeks hung out of the back of the butt area and he lifted his ample cock and balls into the pouch and turned around to present himself to me.

“Damn, those are hot!” I said as I reached out and touched his over full pouch.

Will moved left then right quickly making the pronounced and lifted bulge sway back and forth, I cupped it, feeling the weight and resistance against the fabric.
I put on the long leggings type smoothing them across my ass, there was not a wrinkle in the cloth anywhere, and my cock was pressed along to the side of my crotch giving full details of my shaft with every vein and the rim of my cockhead exposed.

“I am wearing these tonight.” I said.

Will reached to my ass, his fingertips traced my butt curves and into the depression of my ass crack, I turned and he kept his hand in one spot, it was now directly on my bulge which was getting larger by the moment.
I slipped them off and tried on a pair of ass-less undies just like the ones that Will was wearing but the backside was missing out showing my bare ass crack from the waistband down to the bottom quite near my asshole.

Will stepped behind me and again ran his hand across my ass crack only this time his hand was on my bare flesh, he went to his knees behind me and put his face to my ass, he slipped his tongue into my crack, he reached up and gently pushed my lower back forward, I knew that he wanted me to bend forward giving him better access to the deeper recesses of my backside.

He chewed and licked at my ass like a starving man, I could not get enough of this and neither could he, his tongue was right at my hole while he pushed a finger inside my pucker, and he continued with his mouth right alongside his finger, my cock was starting to drip with pre cum inside the pouch of my undies.

My breathing was getting louder as the sexual heat grew, I arched my back sending the invitation to Will to fuck me good. He needed no formal invitation, Will pulled his finger out and pushed his prick into my ass.

“Oh, FUCK!” I cried out.

Will smacked me on the ass cheek and kept pumping my hole.

“You like my meat inside you Alan?”

“Oh, hell yeah, fuck me hard, give me all you’ve got.”

I was still wearing the ass-less underwear, he was fucking me from the back through the large opening, I could feel my junk pulsing with his movements and my cock was hard and straining against the fabric.
Will was working himself close to climax and all of a sudden his hand reached around my throat and he pulled me back tightly making it hard to breathe while he fucked me wildly as he made animalistic noises while he filled my fuck chute with his man syrup. As soon as he finished cumming, he released my neck and fell forward onto my back, his cock still inside me.

“Holy fuck, I thought I was gonna pass out when you were choking me, but I could feel your cock pulsing your cum inside me, that was wild.”

“Yeah, sorry, I get into the control thing, at that point I feel like I am fucking for me only and I want to dominate who I am fucking, once I did make a guy pass out.”

“Don’t apologize, it was fucking hot, I felt like it was like you said, all of a sudden it was about you using my ass for your pleasures, I kind of liked it.” I said.

Will looked at the pouch of my underwear, my cock was stiff and bent back somewhat inside and there was a huge wet spot at the head of my cock.

“Did you cum?” Will asked.

“No, I have allot of pre cum and this really got it flowing.”

He bent over and put his mouth on the pouch fabric and started sucking me off through the material, I could hardly hold still and kept squirming around Finally Will pulled my briefs down and my boner sprang out and flopped against my skin, he wasted no time in taking it down his throat, I think he must have stopped breathing for a while as he bobbed up and down on my rigid cock taking it all the way into his throat without gagging once, he was talented for sure.

He sucked me for a couple more minutes and I was panting and wanting to shoot, he was bouncing all around on my prick and then it exploded, into his mouth spewing my cum into his mouth while he gulped it all down.

“Damn, you blast a load don’t ya?”

“Yeah, I have always cum allot, when I jack off it seems to go everywhere so I usually do it in the shower.”

“I’ve never swallowed so much cum from a guy.” Will said with a smile.

We showered and put on the underwear we were going to wear to the club later tonight, we went to dinner before the club, they gave out large handled bags at the bar, for our clothes, we stripped off everything down to out underwear, there was a crowd that was watching, it seemed like the thing to do not only seeing guys in their underwear all night long but watching them strip. We put out names on the bags and dropped our clothes inside before giving them to the bartender for storage for the night. I had on the leggings that were basically tights that were ultra-thin and almost sheer with my cock going to the right, nothing was left to anyone’s imagination. Will wore some briefs with the pouch bulge making his prick stand way out front.

The men danced in all sorts of underwear, looking out on the dance floor, it looked like they were all about ready to break into mass sex right there, it was a hot sight, young to old and all sized guys even a few bears, hands roamed across us as we walked past the bystanders to the dance floor, it was like a gauntlet of sexy men groping us as we went by.

The night was so sexy and fun seeing all the guys in skimpy and see through underwear, some had pulled the front of their underwear down and were dancing with their cock flopped over the waistband.
Will could not keep his hands off my ass, he loved the smooth feel of the leggings against the shape of my ample ass cheeks. I was starting to get a wet spot on my underwear that was evident that I was quite turned on by his touching and the view of the sexy fucks dancing all around me. One hot guy was dancing and would occasionally pull the back of guy’s underwear down exposing their hot ass masses, most did not attempt to pull them back up and just continued dancing.

A couple of weeks went by, we had been hooking up near daily for dancing and sex, I felt compelled to be with Will and did not want to be apart from him.

I met Will at the theatre to see and early movie and we were almost the only ones here to watch the movie, we were in those big recliners and had our feet up, we pulled up the arm rest between us, it sort of made into a love seat.

“Reach into my pocket.” Will whispered”.

“What?”

“Put your hand in my jeans pocket.”

His jeans fit loosely when I reached into his pocked I didn’t notice anything in there until I pushed my hand all the way in, I felt a good sized hole at the bottom pocket seam, my fingertips felt flesh of his leg and I could tell quickly that he was not wearing any underwear today at all. I moved things around until I was able to get his cock through the big hole, I rubbed it as it grew more and more until the head of his cock pushed out of the top of his pocket.

I spat into my hand and began twisting my hand in a circular motion around his large cock knob, I could tell that he was really liking it, he kept moving allot and his legs even jumped a few times. I wanted to put my mouth on it but it would be obvious what was going on to the very few people in the theatre if they turned to look our way.

Will was getting close and found it hard to hold still and also cum quietly, luckily about the time he blasted his jizz into my palm a loud part of the movie came on but I am sure some must have heard him as he climaxed, he kept pumping my hand fill of stickiness as I twisted the erupting head.

“Oh fuck, that was incredible.” Will exclaimed still in a pretty loud voice.

I smiled and pulled my hand from his cock and moved it to my mouth, I looked right at him while I stuck my tongue all the way out and licked his love juice from the palm of my hand in one movement, Will leaned over and kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth, the salty treat moved between our mouths, his cock relaxed and went back into his pocket out of sight.

We watched the rest of the movie holding hands and sharing the popcorn, I did reach into the hole in his pocket just to play with his cock again before the movie ended.
Will is a very sweet guy and as we walked to my car, we stood there talking for a while, before I knew it, I had told him that I loved being with him, he pulled me close, hugging me tightly.

“I love you too.” Will said softly into my ear.

I was thinking that it was very early for him to say he loved me and I wondered at first if it was just something that he said. We had not even defined that we were boyfriends or talked about relationships but we fit each other so well, likes and dislikes so it worked.

We decided to go to and early dinner, neither was all that hungry but just did not want to leave each other’s company, we walked across the parking lot to a restaurant. Instead of full meals we ordered three or four appetizers and a couple of drinks. I told corny stories and silly things, I really loved hearing Will laugh so much. We had sat there for two hours and luckily the waiter kept telling us to stay as long as we liked, we were well before actual dinnertime and the place was pretty empty and the waiter kept coming back being chatty with us.

“I have been having suck a good time with you.” Will said.

I laughed while he looked at me funny.

“You said you’ve been having “suck” a good time, are you horny and have sucking on your mind?” I asked.

“Well, only when I am with you, and I meant “such” a good time.” Will said with a big smile.

“Aww, you are so sweet, finish your drink and let’s go to my place, if you want to that is?”

“Sure, sounds great.” Will said as he sipped the last of his drink and stood up.

I left the waiter a twenty as a tip, he was very accommodating and attentive, plus he was pretty hot looking. Will paid the bill and we walked back across the parking lot to our cars before heading to my place.
We settled in on the couch and kicked off our shoes, I leaned over against Will’s shoulder, and let out a big sigh, and Will kissed my head and put his arm around me.

“That was a big sigh, you okay?”

“I am more than okay that was a totally contented and happy sigh, I thought it early to say before, but I love you too.” I said softly.

Will pulled me closer than before, I put my hand on his chest rubbing and feeling his sexy shape.

“I have been thinking.” I said softly.

“Oh, no, this can’t be good.” Will said jokingly.

“Funny,,,, I was thinking, that maybe you should move in with me, what do you think? I mean my place is larger and I can’t bear it when you leave and go home.”

“I feel like I have known you for a long time not just the few weeks since we met, I would love to move in with you, it seems odd because we haven’t even talked much about our relationship yet, but this seems so natural.”
“As soon as you leave, I miss being with you already and I would love it when you leave, it is just to go to work and that I would be seeing you right after you get off work. I want to cook for you and want you as my boyfriend fulltime.” I said.

It looked like he was happier than I had ever seen him, he could only smile and say yes.


Please leave me your thoughts on this story and share my page with friends, thanks!

Comments

  1. Love it. Awesome story. Please keep them coming. Cant wait till the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking hot story man. My cock almost burst out of my jeans as I read it imagining that I was Will pressing my tongue deep inside you and then pounding your tight hole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JUST LOVE the picture to illustrate what is to follow, great story and love happy endings. Made my day for vacation buddy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull