Skip to main content

Costume Party




I went to a party that a friend invited me to without telling me too much about it, he had just said, you can’t miss it, you have to go.
I got ready and my friend Dean picked me up right at 9:00 AM.
“Hey Cole, you ready to go?” Dean asked.
“Yeah, I think so, it is hard to be ready when I don’t know much of where we are going, but yeah, I’m ready.”
I got into his car and off we went, it would be a two hour drive to get where we were headed according to Dean. We drove for a while before pulling off at an exit for lunch, Dean and I have been friends for three years, he is a sweet and sexy guy that I have absolutely no romantic interest in at all, I can see how hot cute he is and all but he is not my type for a boyfriend.
We finished eating and were back on the road in no time, I was looking out the window as we passed cars I would look up to see if I could catch the eye of a sexy guy.
“Do you actually know how handsome you are Cole?” Dean asked never taking his eyes off of the road.
“Whatever.”
“No, not whatever, you act like you are invisible most of the time and hardly ever go on a date.”
“I go on dates, I just don’t like to be a whore about it.” I replied.
“Oh My God, are you calling me a whore?” Dean asked as he poked his fingers into my ribs.
“I’m just saying that I am a little more selective than others might be.”
“Well you will see plenty today at the party.”
“What kind of party is this?”

“One like you’ve not seen before I’m sure.”
“Oh fuck, take me home.” I pleaded.
“Too late, we are pulling in now, please pretend to have some fun.”
We got out of the car and headed towards the front door of a very large house and rang the bell once we were there. A young man opened the door and welcomed us inside. We were led into a large room with racks of clothing of all sorts, some costumes and some hot sexy gear made of leather.
“Please choose something to wear and give your clothing to me, I will be in the next room.” The young man said as he walked out of the room.
“What the hell kind of party is this?” I asked.
“A fun one, now choose something sexy to wear and let’s get changed.” Dean said.
I looked through things and laughed at a few, Dean tried to get me to wear only sheer white briefs, I declined but told him that he should wear them, it was not a surprise that he said okay. Then Dean found a leather thong and chest harness that looked pretty hot and held it up to my chest.
“That would look great on you Cole, try it on.”
Normally I would not wear anything like this but I was humoring Dean a bit, I slipped off my clothes and into the thong, it had laces in the front and only a thin bit of leather that went inside my ass crack. Dean helped me with the harness, it was like trying on an octopus, I finally got it all adjusted and looked in the mirror.
“Damn, this looks stupid on me, I’m taking it off.”
“No, it looks so fucking hot, incredibly hot and you are wearing it mister.”
I rolled my eyes and walked into the next room to give my clothes to the young man, he looked up at me and smiled.
“I see you have picked a pretty nice costume and it suits you well.”
“Are you changing into a costume too?” I asked him.
“Yes but I will wait to see what others choose to wear something complimentary to the one that I like the most.”
Dean walked in wearing the sheer white briefs and the guy looked him over and took his clothes, folded them before putting them on a bed.
“My name is Josh, follow me out to the party.” The young man said.
We followed him out the back of the house onto a large patio near a pool, there were about fifteen or more here already and over the next hour the party tripled in size. Drinks and food were everywhere and finally the host made a short announcement about the festivities and it seemed that it each costume had a second one that went along with the theme of the first and we were asked to pair up with the other half when we found them. I looked around to find another man wearing a harness and leather thong but saw none until Josh walked up to me.
“Well, it seems that I have the other half to your costume Cole.” Josh said.
I looked at him, his chest was bare and he wore a leather thong like mine but a third of the size, it was so skimpy that I could see his manhood from either side of his bulge where the fabric gaped from his skin.
“I think you planned this, didn’t you?” I asked.
Josh smiled and toyed with the leather on my harness and then down to my nipple giving it a slight twist.
“I may have, but like I said, I wanted to see who wore what, before I decided and you by far look the best in your costume, and very sexy too.”
I got a drink and stood off to one side of the dance area listening to the music and watching the costumed dancers move to the beat of the music, some hardly wore anything at all.
Josh walked up in front of me, he might as well be naked, the thong string went up his ass to reveal a tight and well-rounded mass of ass flesh, there was a definite tan line that really drew my eye to his ass, there was not a hair in sight, he clearly shaved everything that I could see anyway.
“I will be your boy for the rest of the night as long as it pleases you?” Josh said.
“My boy that will do everything that I ask? Or my boy for appearances and the costume contest?” I asked.
“What would you like, Cole?” Josh asked.
“I think I would like the first part, where you do what I ask without failure.”
“Then that is the way it will be, Sir.”
“Oh, Sir now? Will you be staying in your character all night?”
“Yes, Sir.”
“And you will do whatever I want all night no matter what I ask you to do?”
“Yes Sir.”
“Kneel right here in front of me.” I said not thinking that he would do it.
Josh dropped to his knees and looked up at me without a word, he seemed to be waiting for his next command but I was only playing with him at the moment and had not thought this out entirely.
“You gonna stay there?”
“Yes sir, I will until you tell me different.”
“All night? While everyone has fun around you?”
“Yes, I will do as you tell me to.”
“If I asked you to take your thong off, you would?”
“Yes, of course, anything.”
“But this is just a costume role playing bit, right?
“Sir?”
“You don’t normally do this slave stuff on a daily basis?”
“Sir, I am a sub, I need a Dom to guide me and tell me what he expects of me, I am not a slave but I am here to please you in any way, you know much better than I do on how I should behave and what I should do to make you happy, if I do not act like I should, then I should be restricted or punished.”
“So you are a sub always, every day?”
“Yes Sir.”
“And you like it?”
“Yes Sir, this is my life, I go to work at a regular job and come home to take care of my Dom, serve him and please him no matter what he asks of me.”
My heart was racing, this was getting hot, Josh was a very attractive guy and for him to offer himself up to me for whatever I want to do to or with him, I was getting excited about Josh.
“Was this a coincidence that I happened to choose this outfit? Was Dean in on this?”
“Yes Sir, he was, it was him that asked me to get involved and it was him that led you to choose this costume but it was only done so I could be your sub and make you happy.”
“So now what?”
“It is up to you my Dom, anything you like.”
“Stand up.”
Josh did as he was told in silence.
“Get me another drink.”
Josh turned before I could tell him what I was drinking and went to the area set up as a bar, he must have asked the bartender rather than ask me as he returned to me with a Jack n Coke with plenty of ice handing it to me and taking my empty glass back to the bar.
I looked at him and was getting turned on more and more by his talk and the fact that he was saying he would do anything I wanted to or with him. I reached down and ran my fingertip into the gap between the cup of his thong and his ball sac, it was very erotic and he just stood there letting me touch him.
“Sir, I can take you to the barn if you like.” Josh said.
“Okay, let’s go.”
I followed Josh out across the lawn to a big very old barn, he opened the door and held it for me and followed me inside. The barn was for most parts a regular barn, but I could see things that I knew normally did not belong here, there was a cross and a few other pieces of sex equipment.
“There are chains to tie me to the restraint posts and leather strips to bind my wrists or whatever you would like to use them for.”
I looked at the table with several types of lube, cuffs, other restraint and sex devices, I took the leather straps that were a few feet long wrapping them around one of his wrists and then to the his other as I pulled them behind his back, not only did I tie his wrists, I tied his arms up to the elbow as not to allow him to move his arms at all. I leaned in to his face and kissed him, Josh kissed me back but was otherwise silent.
I walked around him, looking at his body, fucking hot ass, he must work out every day as his arms and pecs are in great condition. He looked like a stud you would find in college in the gym, for all accounts, a well-bred beefy all American boy and for some reason, he was all mine, for the party at least.
I stood behind him looking at his ass, I touched the top of his ass crack with my fingertip and went down farther into his crack I followed the creases far as I could go until I reached his balls, I reached my arm between his legs and took hold of his cock, stroking it a few times until it was fully hard, I pulled it down firmly and let it go and it sprung upward until it slapped against his flat belly.
I walked around him looking directly into his eyes, I lifted his balls into one hand and gave a gentle squeeze increasing until he moaned some from the pain, it was not enough to actually hurt him or drop him to his knees but enough to have his full and undivided attention.
“Go to your knees again but this time service my balls, make me happy.”
I unfastened and dropped my thong to the floor kicking it aside.
“I could do a better job if you untied me Sir.”
“Not just yet.”
Josh moved into place and bobbed at my cock until he took it into his mouth, I pulled the back of his head and a few times by the hair pulling him onto my cock deeper, he sucked me until my cock was throbbing and about to shoot and I pulled out.
I untied Josh and got up on a table on my stomach, my bare ass curving upward from the small of my back. Josh moved forward taking some massage oil from the smaller table and applying it onto my back, his hand strokes were like those of a professional, my muscles melted under his touch.
Josh really put everything into massaging me, he rubbed firmly but not hard, I’ve had the hard massages that were painful but this was not that. His fingertips caressed my shoulders and down the center of my back to the point where my ass crack starts, he leaned in kissing and gently nibbling at my ass cheeks. Josh pulled my legs apart and moved around giving him better access, he leaned in running his tongue into my ass crack, I lifted my hips letting him know that I was enjoying where he was going.
He rubbed his fingers against my ass bud massaging it as he moved, it was erotic but relaxing and fucking incredible, he inserted a finger into my ass after adding some lube to it, I spread my legs farther apart and lifted my hips again he bent over and started chewing on my asshole, I could fee his stubble scratching my tender ass crack burning the fuck out of it, but it felt amazing.
I flipped over and Josh started on my chest, he twisted my nipples between his fingertips, rolling them until they got stiff, he kisses my chest and moved his mouth to my nipples biting them gently between his teeth. My cock strained upward and due to its stiffness it was off of my belly by two inches with a thick thread of pre cum oozing onto my skin.
His tongue moved across most of my chest before moving to my navel, he sucked and licked at my innie before he moved to the small puddle of pre-cum and the thread that connected my body to my cockhead, at first his tongue darted across my cock tip and when I thought he would lick the pre from my belly.
He took a finger and in one motion scooped it up, he looked up to my face and pushed that finger into my mouth letting me suck the sweetness from his finger as he fuck motioned his digit between my lips.
He took a small piece of thin cord from the table and tied it like a cock ring around my cock and balls, pulling it tightly to my left foot, this caused my cock to be pulled back toward my feet making it point to the barn roof. He poured some lube onto my straining cockhead and let it run down my shaft while I kept my hands to my side and made no move to touch it.
He gripped the head of my cock tightly and slid his hand down my shaft until it reached my body, it sent shivers to my toes and it was all I could do not to grip my own cock and jack it off to release my juices but I kept my hands still. Josh let go and did the same thing as he had just done, this time it seemed like I would either cum or pass out.
I held fast as Josh climbed onto the table and lowered his ass onto my rigid throbbing pole, he did it slowly this time as his ass pucker slid down my shaft, I cried out, it was a mix of pleasure and pain needing to cum but holding back.
Josh lifted himself nearly off of my cock and then went back to sliding down on it until it was fully inside him again, next he moved his ass in a circular motion without lifting off of my prick. As he moved with my cock as a pivot point, I started panting and knew I had no more control, I started shooting my man jam into his ass and yelling out at the same time in the most intense orgasm I had ever had.
I lay on the table still naked and breathing hard, my cock still tied and pointing upward after Josh pulled off of me and got off of the table and stood next to me, his stiff cock jutting out from his smooth body.
“What would you like now Sir?” Josh asked.
“I want to suck you off.”
I moved off of the table and went to my knees and took his rigid prick into my mouth and then swallowed it into my throat, I was able to go all the way down until I ran out of shaft, my eyes watered but I wanted it all, this stud was so fucking hot, my hands went to his ass cheeks spreading them to allow a finger to rub his assbud before plunging it into him.
“I won’t cum until you tell me to.” He said.
I pulled off his cock and looked into his face, oh, hell, I thought this must be a challenge.
I worked on his rod until I was out of breath, he moved and winced and made lots of panting noises as he held his orgasm back, this was mastering it more than I had thought possible. He cried out several more times as I bobbed on his knob, sucking as hard as I could until I felt that he really needed to cum.
“You can shoot your jizz into my mouth now, but let me work you up till you can’t stand it again.”
He stood still as I went back to swallowing his prick, I jammed a second finger into his ass and that was it, he blasted his jizz into my mouth, his knees buckled some but he held onto the table so he did not fall, his voice, as he shot was so erotic sounding, so animalistic and sexy. I pulled off and wiped my mouth before I stood up, I kissed him pushing my cum-covered tongue into his mouth giving him a good amount of the massive load of jizz that his cock pumped into my mouth.
He picked up my jock, only saying “Sir” as he handed it to me, I put it on while Josh just stood there.
“You gonna put your costume back on?” I asked.
“Yes Sir, if you like, whatever you want me to do.”
“So if I said stay naked and we went back to the party, you would?”
“Yes Sir.”
“And if I told you to suck every guys cock at the party, you would?”
“Yes Sir, I am not a slave but a sub, and would do what I can to make you happy always.”
“Did Dean put you up to this?” I asked.
“Well, yes and no, I had mentioned to Dean that I was looking for a caring Dom to lead me and allow me to take care of him, service his needs and be there for him always, he mentioned your name, I asked him to get you to this party to see if you liked me.”
“Oh he did, huh? And when you say always, do you mean beyond this party as in you go home with me?”
“Yes Sir, that is what I am looking for, you are a sexy and a wonderful Dom, I would be devoted to you and do as you like always.”
“But I don’t really know much about being a Dom.”
“It will come in time.” He said as he kneeled next to me.
“But what is it you want form me? You want to stay home while I work and in turn you will be my slave?”
“No Sir, I work a forty hour week in a regular business environment, I make a very good wage and would pay any or all of it to live with you as your sub. Money to me is not real important, I will come home from work and change out of my suit and wear what you want me to wear or I will be naked unless we go out or you ask me to dress if company is coming over, and I am not a slave, you would be my Dom or Sir, you would guide me to please you.”
“So you are going to come home with me tonight and be with me as my sub forever?”
“Yes Sir, or you can come to my house and it can become yours, as you like.”
I looked at this hot and sexy man kneeling at my feet, this seems to be too good to be true but sounds like a hot set up for me, still not understanding what he gets out of it.
“Josh put your jock on and let’s get back to the party, I am still thinking this over, stay close to me and I will see how it goes.”
He did as he was told and followed me back to the party, he interacted with me, I told him to relax in public some, I didn’t want him silent and stiff waiting on me to tell him what to do every moment.
Dean came over and smiled at me awaiting my reaction, I gave him the “look”.
“What?” Dean asked.
“You hooking me up with a sub?” I said while Josh stood there within earshot.
“Hot right?”
“Well yeah, but really?”
“You would have never agreed to come here if I had told you about this and I have a boyfriend so you were the first person that I thought of when Josh asked me about this.”
“I will give it a try but I am not sure that I am the “Dom” type.” I explained leaning in to Dean’s ear.
Josh moved closer when someone bumped into him, and my hand instinctively went behind him and then I lowered it to his well-rounded ass. It was a bit intoxicating thinking about this whole Dom and sub idea, it made my heart pound and my mind race.
“Look Josh, I am not sold on this completely but am sure willing to try it and learn how to treat you, maybe we can try it for a few weeks or a month and see how it goes.”
“You will see how I am and how I respect you and your needs, most before you even know what you need or want, I am pleased to give this a trial and show you how well it will work between us.”
“So I can do about anything with you or to you that I want?”
“Yes Sir, nearly anything, I still have my will and can say no but it would be something extreme.” Josh said softly.
“So like, what things might I do?”
“You can restrain me with ropes or cuffs, cock restraints like cages and things, you can use a belt or lash on me if I need direction, I can be used for whatever sex you may like, you may love me and treat me with tenderness or roughness, I can wear whatever makes you happy or wear nothing at all. I will take care of most all of your needs.”
“Fuck… and you are coming home with me tonight?”
“Yes Sir, if that’s what you like, I will need to stop at my house and pick up a few things and some suits and things to wear to work along with some needed equipment.”
“Sure, equipment?”
“Things that I will need to use on myself or you for your pleasure.”
I still felt like I was in some kind of demented dream where all of my sexual needs will be fulfilled but then I started thinking, this is so much more than a sexual thing, it is about dominating another man, but it must be something that gives him pleasure to be a sub so I am filling his needs almost as a byproduct.
“Do you have a car here Josh?”
“Yes my Dom.”
I kind of squinted when he used the term “my Dom” but it is the submissive respect thing. Looking at him just about gave me a boner, his strong and smooth body looked amazing, his hair was short on the sides and a little longer on top but had no other body hair that I had seen so far.
“Okay, Josh, I would rather you did not call me Dom or Sir out in public, it is fine here tonight and in private but I do not want to draw allot of attention to this,,, ummm,, relationship at least until I get fully used to it.
“Yes Sir, what would you like me to call you when we are in public?”
“Well, my name would be good, just call me Cole.”
“Yes Sir, I will, but it will be with the most respect to my Dom.”
“Okay, let’s get dressed and go to your place and see what you will need to bring to my house.”
We said out good byes, dressed and went to the parking lot, I followed Jason to his place and we went inside.
“Nice place, it looks normal.”
“Of course Sir, I live like most everyone with a few exceptions.”
“I was thinking there would be cages and bondage crosses all over.”
“I keep them in the closet Sir.” Josh said with a grin and I could tell immediately he was kidding.
“May I get you anything to drink Sir?”
“No, I’m fine.”
I sat on the couch and Josh went about his business packing some things in some bags and took a suit and some underwear things adding them to the bag he had packed in the other room. Josh finished and came near me, he sat on his knees near my seat but not right against me, it made me feel a bit odd at first but I did not say anything about it, I was sure there would be more that would make me question this relationship in the up-coming days.
Josh followed me to my house and I showed him where to put his things and left him to it, I went to the kitchen to get a beer and looked up moments later to see Josh walking into the kitchen wearing nothing at all, he almost took my breath away.
“Did you get your things put away?” I asked.

“Yes Sir, I left some things in my bag and will put them away later, I took care of the hanging things that would wrinkle for now.”
“I will get into something more comfortable.” I said as I walked into the hallway.
“May I help or get something out for you?”
“Well, you can come in and see where things are but I am capable of pulling out my lounge pants on my own.”
I walked into my room, and took off my shoes and socks and then my shirt and pants last of all I dropped and stepped out of my underwear. Josh picked my underwear and socks from the floor, he took my jeans and emptied my wallet, coins and keys from the pockets laying them on the dresser.
“Sir, where is the laundry hamper?”
“It is in the laundry room.”
I slipped my lounge pants on and walked to the hall and to the laundry room, the basket is here, but you don’t have to pick up after me.”
Josh smiled and followed me back to the living room, again I sat on the couch and he sat on the floor next to my feet. I reached over running my fingers absently through his hair, as I thought about this nude stud that was literally at my feet.
“You are not my slave, I don’t need you to clean up after me, I am quite capable.” I said softly.
“I am not a slave, I am a sub, but I will do things for my Dom, and cleaning up after my Dom, you is what makes me happy, to do things for you, I can cook very well and will make things that you will love, but it is not a chore for me, it is a pleasure. The longer that I am here with you the more I can anticipate what you like, you’re moods, and the pleasure that makes you hard.”
“Well, this will take some getting used to I’m sure, I am not a Dom, maybe it can work but I know so little about it.”
“I will call a friend, with your permission, a sub friend of mine, and see if you can visit with him and his Dom, to sort of see how they manage things, this was all Dean’s idea, and he thought you have it in you to be a Dom for me, I will make the call in the morning.”
“Will you go with me?” I asked.
“I will go wherever you like, but this should be something you experience for yourself and ask questions about anything, they will be open and share with you.”
The next morning Josh called his friend and arranged for me to come visit later today, they actually invited me to dinner.
I arrived and felt a lot out of my element, and quite uncomfortable. The a very cute and young guy that is about 25 years old opened the door wearing only a jock strap. He invited me in and took me out to the pool and introduced me to Alex.
“Hi, I’m Alex, welcome to my home.” He said as he stood to shake my hand.
“Good to meet you Alex, I am a little out of place here and I thank you for meeting with me and inviting me to dinner.”
“Nonsense, make yourself at home, so I understand you have a few questions about my lifestyle?”
I explained how I met Josh and what has happened since then including the barn sex, I left nothing out. He asked a few questions but already knew Josh so he already knew his personality and what he looks like. Alex gave Terry more control with a heavier hand than I would have thought. When Terry was done serving us drinks, he would go to Alex’s feet and sit on his knees and was very quiet unless I asked him something.
Terry made dinner and we all three ate at the table but Terry ate one chair away from us, things like this bothered me a bit, I asked if it were for respect or what the reason, Terry said it was his place, Alex said nothing.
“So do you always dress like this?” I asked.
“I always wear a jock strap at home unless my Dom instructs differently.” Terry said.
“Strip naked for our guest.” Alex said softly.
“No, don’t do it on my account.”
Terry stood and slipped his jock to the floor and stood there like he was on display, and I guess he was.
“Go let my friend inspect you.”
And in an instant Terry walked over to me, his uncut cock swung and his balls bounced as he walked. I felt a bit embarrassed at first but looked him over and smiled to him.
“I can have him take care of your needs if you like, I will often allow him to give blowjobs to guests that regularly come here.”
“You allow him?”
“Yes, not only does he like being my sub, he also loves to be used by anyone that I allow him, he has things that fulfill his needs and desires, he is starting to get a hard on just thinking about being with you.”
I looked down and sure enough, he had more than a chub going on, it was starting to lift. He looked at my chest but did not say a word.
“As much as that sounds like fun, I will pass for now.” I said.
We chatted for a while longer about subs and treatment, likes and needs as we finished our meal and I excused myself and headed home. Josh heard me pull in and was waiting at the door wearing nothing and on his knees, he did not ask anything about the visit, I figured that he would probably ask his friend Terry how it went.
“Are you going to be naked when you are in the house?” I asked.
“If you want me to wear something special, that you like, I would wear it always, if you don’t care either way, I will wear different things like underwear, jocks, thongs, cock rings, harnesses and other things for your enjoyment.”
“I like that, keeps things interesting, so, about the sex, it will just be with me, no one else.”
“Yes my Dom.”
“Sir will do.”
“Yes Sir.”
“I can do whatever you want as far as sex, I can do a show for you while you watch or you can use me as you like.”
“Sex show?”
“Have a seat and relax, I will get you a drink and bring in a few things before I start, you can tell me what you want to see or want me to do at any time along the way.”
Josh did as he said and lay in front of me on the floor, he started rubbing his cock until it was fully erect, he took a dildo out of his bag that he had brought in with him, and pushed the tip of it into his mouth, sucking on it giving it with plenty of spit before he lifted his ass and pushed the rubber cock into his hole, I had a great view and it was making my cock hard.
I unbuttoned my jeans and stroked my cock slowly while watching him fuck his own ass with the dildo while he jacked his stiff cock. I watched for a moment more and decided that I needed to take my clothes off, I stood and started kicking my shoes off when Josh moved to my feet, he pulled each of my shoes and socks off, then pulled my jeans to my ankles while I stepped out of them.
Josh looked up as he knelt in front of me, reached up and took my stiff cock into his hand and then moved his lips to my balls, kissing and licking them, I arched my back and let him do his thing. He started sucking my cock going balls deep into his throat, his eyes watered and he choked a couple of times, I took him by the back of his head and pressed him to swallow as deep as he could and then I pushed a little more just for good measure.
I was getting close to jizzing and pulled out of his throat and started jacking my cock as fast and hard as I could, Josh jammed a finger into my ass taking me over the edge, I pulled his face closer to my cock and sent my fuck juice all over my sub’s face covering his lips and cheeks and got plenty into his hair.
Josh did not move, I wiped the last bit that slid out of my cock onto his lips and popped my cock onto his face a couple of times before I turned around and kneeled in my chair. I parted my ass cheeks making it apparent that I was in the need of being rimmed, Josh went right in with his cum-covered face pushing his lips right to my ass crack, the slickness of his face felt great as me worked to please my asshole.
He ate my ass while he jacked off into his hand, I could hear him moaning never stopping his ass chewing until I moved to stand up. Josh, still on his knees holding a palm full of his own cum.
“What are you gonna do with that?” I asked.
Josh looked into my eyes and moved his hand to his lips and licked every bit of his own syrup from his palm, never breaking eye contact with me while he did it, which was so fucking hot.
“I think I might get used to this sub and Dom thing.” I said.
I still had no idea what I was doing but Josh was so sexy hot and seemed to be very happy being a sub and I would have a great time exploring sex with this guy.
When we went out, to everyone else, we seemed just like any other gay couple as per my request to Josh, I did not want to turn into the couple that everyone stares at with a few exceptions of some gay get-togethers like the “Boy’s in the Woods” camping event, then I had Josh dress in a jock and told him to be in sub mode all weekend. This has been very eye-opening to me, learning all about new sexual desires and kinks making me want to be even more open to new experiences.

Comments

  1. Allen,
    you just have to keep the story costume party going. do more chapters to it.
    This is by far one of the best storied i have ever read/ Cant get enough. Please do more chapters to it.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Alan/Seth, make a book out of it, wonderful done....,xxx E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it man. Damn hot. Keep the stories coming. Love every one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't stop reading it. Love it. A real turn on. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot story, loved it. You are so gentle and respectful of each other. That can be so sexy in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely loved this story! I agree with everyone else who would like to see more. You are a great writer Allen/Seth, keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull