Skip to main content

My New Family





I am 35 years old guy with average but decent looks. I had a different way of looking at things and not taking things for face value nor discounting ideas or feelings because they are not traditional thoughts and choose to live outside of the normal boundaries as I like.
I live in a gay friendly neighborhood with a main avenue full of shops, grocery stores, gay clubs and restaurants. I dress as a regular man blending with society and but have a look that makes men and boys look at me and want to be near me, again nothing outstanding, probably the way I carry myself.

I was out on the avenue having stopped in one of my favorite menswear shops; they kept the good selection of men’s shirts and best of all, a great selection of sexy men’s underwear. I picked out a new shirt and a couple pair of sexy boxer briefs and a jock and went on down to one of my favorite restaurants for some lunch.

Seated and looking at the menu, I sipped on my iced tea and felt that I was being watched, you know when you can’t stop the urge to look around but there has really been no reason that would demand that you do it. I glanced past the menu and saw a younger guy, maybe 20 years old, decent looking who smiled at me. The waiter came by and took my order, a burger, fries and a side fresh fruit.
My phone made a chirp and a giggle letting me know that something needed my attention, usually an alert from someone selling something that I did not need. I looked up from my phone and the kid was looking at me again, I simply smiled back.

My lunch was served; I took my fork to the fruit and again saw the boy watching me, he was only a few feet away so it was obvious.

“Can I help you?” I asked.

“No, well, I saw you back at the store buying the underwear and they looked pretty hot.”

“Oh, I see, so you are stalking me?”

“Not really stalking you but I wanted to get a closer look so I came in here, for some lunch.”

“What are you looking for?”

“I’m, well, just looking.” He replied.

“There must be more to it than that.”

“Well I’m looking for a Daddy.”

“You are looking for your father?”

“No, I am looking for a Daddy.”

“Please bring your lunch over to my table; I can’t have this discussion from two tables away.”

The boy made a few movements and had set up camp in the chair closest to me, he looked a little younger than he did before, his blonde hair curled at his neck, his eyes sparkling blue and his hands soft looking.

“So tell me about this Daddy you are looking for?”

“Well, I want a Daddy, a man to tell me what to do, guide me and discipline me as needed, to care for me as a father would but take me as a lover might, sometimes being tender and loving and sometimes using me for his own pleasures.”

“Wow, and you are seeing me as the Daddy figure you are looking for?”

“Well, if it is possible and you are interested, we could explore it to see if it will work out for us.”

“What is your name son?”

“Noah, Sir.”

“My name is Alan.”

“Yes Sir, um, Daddy.” He said with a smile.

“I didn’t say I was up to this or into this yet.”

“But you will.” Noah replied quickly.

“Are you single Daddy? If you have a lover, I can be the son for you both.”

“Yes, I’m single Noah.”

“Would you be willing to give this a try, to be my Daddy? I’ve seen you several times and you seem like you are a nice guy.”

“You have been watching me longer than today?”

“Yes, Daddy, I am sorry but I had to watch how you are with others and where you live, I can’t just walk up to a stranger and ask if he wants a son.”

I groaned a bit but the thought of this boy being my son was kind of hot, he seemed very nice, polite and I could tell that he had a yearning for warmth and love; he needed someone to hold him close, to allow him to please his Daddy and to have a strong male in his life.

“Eat your food Son.”

His smile beamed at me, his white teeth against his pink lips and his near innocent face warmed my heart. He ate his food while I finished my fruit and started on my burger. My thoughts raced with all of the things that may or may not come to play in this family situation I am getting into.

“How old are you Noah?”

“Well, “

“Well what?”

“I am 19.”

“I see.”

I am not naïve about gay sex, role playing and all of the kinks that guys have, and I have a very open mind and a large heart. I looked at this boy and scrutinized him, trying to see what it was in him that I was willing to give this a try, his sweet face and the fact that he was drawn to me somehow with all the men out there that could use him and do him harm, he chose me.

“So tell me about yourself.”

“Well I have a job and work fulltime, so I am not looking for financial support for my bills, I have an apartment I share with three other guys but am not bound to any lease or agreement with them, I am from San Diego originally and have lived here in Seattle for almost a year.”

We finished our meals and I called for the checks paying for both and asked Noah if he wanted to shop some, it would be a good way to bond a little before parting for the day as I was still a bit unsure of it all.

“Thanks for lunch Daddy.” Noah said with a smile as we walked out of the restaurant.

“You are welcome Son.”

We walked through a few shops laughing and noting what clothes would look good on Noah. He bought some socks and a sweater, I bought him some of the sexy underwear that were bikini style for him, more boyish than the boxer briefs that I had picked out for myself. I was respectful to stay in character of the Daddy/Son role and to honestly give it a chance.

We exchanged phone numbers, hugged and separated to each go home and think about the situation, this was not strictly a sexual relationship, it was actually more loving and nurturing form what I had gathered.
At home I did a few chores, and settled down with a beer, my thoughts had been on Noah almost constantly, just thinking of him made me smile and want to hold him.

I was the first to make contact via texting; I sent him a short message “Good night Son, sweet dreams”.

Almost instantly I had a return text, “Thank you Daddy, you are making me very happy boy, night-night”.

The next morning I woke to a text form Noah, “Morning Daddy I hope your day at work is good, see you soon.”

“Hugs sweet boy, have a good day at school (work) yourself, see you tonight.”

“I love you Daddy, hugs.”

All day I thought about Noah, I didn’t like the incest insinuation but it really was not that because we were not really blood, I didn’t like the pedophile part but he was 19 so I let my inhibitions wash away and decided to really give this a go. I found myself wanting to see him, to touch him and to hold him close and could not wait till I was off work and decided to send him a text.

“Son, would you like to go to dinner tonight?”

The response took a few moments and I was starting to let my mind wander, wondering if he had a change of mind, and then I heard my phone chirp.

“Daddy, I would love to, would you like me to meet you or can you pick me up? Either would be fine.”

“I would love to pick you up Son, send me your address and I will be there to pick you up for an early dinner about 5:00, hugs.”

“Kisses Dad, see ya.”

I sent Noah a text as I left to pick him up so he would be ready, he met me out front of an apartment building, his smile was wide and happy and it made my heart pound to see him. Noah got into the car and leaned over giving me a hug, I kissed the top of his head and drove to a restaurant, his hand on my thigh, I loved the warmth of the boy and how he seemed to be at ease with me so quickly.

We went into the Italian restaurant and the scent of garlic and pasta sauce filled the air, Noah sat across from me in the booth, we both ordered spaghetti and meatballs with a side salad. We talked, and laughed and I felt his foot against my leg as he ran it up to my knee, he must have kicked off his shoe and was very playful with it and at one point he reached it between my legs as far up as he could and gave me a sly grin.
This kid made me feel giddy, he wanted a Daddy and he was really growing on me, he laughed all the time and the more I was with him the more I wanted to be with him. The thought of him as my Son was intriguing and I told him that we could give it a go with the relationship, the biggest smile broke out on his face and told me how happy and that made him feel like someone really cared about him.

We ate and talked until we had finished, I paid the bill and walked out with my new Son’s arm around my waist, we got into the car and Noah snuggled up to me putting his head in my lap, he told me how secure he felt as I stroked his hair. My cock stirred a bit with the weight of his face pressing on it, I shifted in my seat a bit and then I felt Noah’s hand move to my bulge wrapping his fingers around it through the fabric squeezing it tightly.

“I’m not sure this should be sexual Noah, I had not really thought about it yet.”

“Why not? It is a loving relationship just the same.” He said as he un-zipped my pants.

I pulled over in a reasonably secluded parking lot and pushed my seat back as far as I could giving Noah all the space I could. Noah pulled my cock out and looked at me with a smile before driving his mouth onto my thick prick. I moaned as my boy bobbed on my cock, his wet hungry mouth wanted only to please me and take all of my salty jizz into his mouth.

It was a little strange letting him suck me off but it was role play and he was not under age, it was what he wanted and I was really warming up to the whole thing fast. I could feel the jizz churning and growing until I could hold back no longer, my cum pumped into his mouth and he gulped it down as fast as it spewed from my cock tip.

He looked up at me smiling as he sat up he kissed my lips, I tasted some of the residue of my cum on his mouth. I started the car and headed to my place, I took the boy into my room where he quickly undressed. His shape was small and a narrow waist and had shaved his crotch totally, he moved without a word and got onto my bed, his face into my pillow and his knees up with his ass up in the air waiting for me to take him.
I slipped my clothes off and stood there looking at the sight before me, this young man naked and presenting himself for me. I moved in behind him, my mouth to his ass chewing at his hole my thumb pushing at the door to his ass and beyond.

“Fuck me Daddy, fuck me hard.”

Those words about took the wind out of my sails but again, he needed this, he needed a Daddy in his life for guidance and for the very part of his existence. I have heard guys use the Daddy term sexually before but usually they were older guys with older Daddies.

I pushed my cock deep into the boy’s ass drilling it hard, he took it like a pro and wanted more.

“Take my big cock son, Daddy loves you and wants to make you happy.”

I fucked him faster and faster until I blew my load deep inside his ass, he panted and cried out for more but I had finished giving him my second load of the night, this one filling his ass.
I pulled out and flipped him over and stayed between his legs, I took his rigid cock in my hands for the first time and jacked his cock while he looked into my face, it was like he was in heat, he moved and twitched under my touch moaning, as he twisted his own nipples firmly causing them to get as firm as little bullets.

I gripped his balls in my left hand while he shot his cum onto his belly as I jacked it with my right hand, with the last of it dripping down my knuckles. I moved my hand towards his mouth, he needed no instructions, his lips parted and his tongue came out to lap his own jizz from my hand.

I was really warming up to this boy and having him as my son fulfilling his needs and sexual desires to have a father figure to please and bond with. A young guy who was full of energy, who’s eyes would light up when he was with me. He wanted to please me but I also wanted to please him not only by giving him the role play being his daddy but to hold and nurture him, to love and kiss him and to let him know that someone really cares about him.

I got into bed next to him, Noah immediately moved close to me, I put my arm around his shoulders and he snuggled in tight against me with his head on my chest.

“I love you daddy.” He said softly.

“I love you too baby.”

He fell asleep in my arms, to me I was with a 19 year old guy but to him I think he felt like he was younger at heart, no matter what, he was starting to fill a void that I had in my heart that I didn’t really know was there. I pulled a sheet over us and fell asleep too.

The next morning I awoke to Noah between my legs with my morning wood in his mouth, he looked up at me pulling off of my cock enough to smile at me and wish me a good morning. I leaned back into the pillows while Noah took care of my needs. He pushed my legs farther apart and thrust a spit wet finger into my ass, and in a second I was shooting my jizz into his mouth.

Noah was a little smaller than other guys his age but he was plenty to hold onto in my arms. He moved up and sat on my chest with his knees on either side of my chest, my hands exploring his skin, touching and caressing him.

“Let’s take a shower.” He offered.

“Sure thing Son and after that we can go out for breakfast if you are hungry.”

“I am always hungry, but let me make breakfast for you; do you have eggs and sausage?”

“I’ve got a big sausage for you.” I said shaking my cock at him as we walked to the shower.

In the shower, Noah really took a big interest in washing me everywhere, after he finished, it was my turn to soap his lean body, he seemed to surrender himself to me, giving me his body without reserve to do as I liked.
I washed him and gave him a good rinse off before I dropped to my knees under the stream, taking his cock into my mouth. He was hard in a flash, his slimmer cock was entirely down my throat and it felt good. I put the fingers of both hands behind him pulling his ass cheeks apart, touching and rubbing his asshole.

He cried out loudly as he fed me his jizz, it was sweet and salty and I wanted more as he shot his last blast as I gulped and sucked him.
We got out and dried off I wrapped my towel around my waist and headed into the kitchen followed by a very naked Noah. He made himself at home asking me to sit and relax while he cooked breakfast for us. He went to the refrigerator and took out the eggs and sausage.

“There is bread in the cupboard for toast if you would like any.”

His narrow ass bounce around as he moved; I was watching him more than what he was doing and before long I realized he had made French toast with the sausage. It was refreshing seeing him cook for us; usually it was me cooking for myself or going out to eat, even stooping to eating cold cereal for dinner some nights.
Noah brought me a plate filled with sweet smelling French toast and a glass of cold milk, as he set them down in front of me; he leaned in and sucked my right nipple for a second before returning to get his own plate.

“Breakfast is delicious.” I said as I took my third bite.

“I’m glad you like it, I am a pretty good cook and can cook for us all the time if you want.”

“Only if you do it naked like this morning, the view was fucktastic.’” I said with a grin.

“I can do better than that; I will stay naked whenever I am in the house.”

“That would be so hot.”

“Anything you like Daddy.”

After breakfast we sat on the couch, he cuddled up to me, I could feel his warmth but also his need to be held and to know that he was loved, I pulled him close kissing his neck.
When we did go out, Noah dressed and acted like any 19 year old but the closeness was still there, he would reach out and connect with me as we walked touching my arm or shoulder as he spoke to emphasize what he was saying, I was not quite twice his age but still, it didn’t feel odd or strained.
We were shopping one day and he saw a red headed friend that stopped to chat with him for a couple of minutes, his name was Eric and was about the same age as Noah.

“Is this your Dad.? Eric asked
.
“Yeah, my Daddy.” He said with a big grin.

“Ohh, I see.” Eric said as he gave me a sly look showing that he understood.

“Eric would you like to join us for lunch?” I asked as I looked at both boys.


“Sure, I’m in no hurry I was about to head home but I have nothing to do there.”

“Cool.” Noah said as he knuckle bumped his hand into Eric’s shoulder.

We walked down a couple of blocks to a deli that makes these huge sandwiches and settled into a booth with Noah sitting next to me. We ordered and the boys talked while we waited for our food, it turned out that Noah worked with Eric who was also gay.

“I understand your liking older guys and all but it is just not for me, I am more the type to BE the Daddy than be with a Daddy, no offence.” He said looking at me.

“None taken, this is pretty new to me and we are still working things out, finding the needs and likes.”

“I love my Daddy; he is so sweet and hot at the same time.” Noah boasted making my face go red.

Our food came, we ate with the boys talking between bites, they had a good time visiting.
I paid the bill under Eric’s protesting to at least pay for his own but I told him it was my treat, at the door Eric hugged me as he said goodbye. Noah and I shopped a little more before heading home.
We ran into a great friend of mine, Derek in one of the shops. Derek is about the sweetest guy ever, very loving and handsome too. The three of us shopped together, holding clothes up in front of each other and laughing at some of the more wild trends. I could see how well he fit with us, it seemed like we really bonded that afternoon.

“I had a wonderful time Daddy, thanks for paying for Eric’s lunch too, that was sweet of you, Derek was really sweet too.”

“My pleasure, yes I really like Derek he is such caring guy, I have known him for quite a while now and I think he has been interested in being with me.”

Noah smiled and put his hand on my thigh.

“Noah, I think you should move in here, there is no sense in you keeping your things over at your place when you are here with me most of the time, Please know that you are free to have friends over when you want.”

“I would like that allot. Thanks.” Noah said as he went down the hallway.

He returned a few moments later completely naked, just as he had said he would do when he was home.
My thoughts returned to Derek several times that day, Noah cuddled with me on the couch while we watched a movie, it was nice having this sweet special boy next to me, naked and feeling at ease with me touching him and holding him as a Daddy/lover he was really a joy to be with.
After work the next day I came home to find Noah laying on the couch on his stomach talking on the phone, he seemed so happy and animated. I looked at his tight sweet ass and wanted to put my face in it and eat his ass good.

“It’s Daddy Derek on the phone; he thought you may have been home so after telling him you would be home any second, we talked some.” Noah said handing me the phone.

“Oh you talked some huh?” I said joking.

“I like him.” Noah whispered to me.

”I do too.” I said mimicking him.

“Hey Derek, I just got in the door, how are you doing?”

“I am doing great, hey, you two have been on my mind since we ran into each other yesterday, would you and Noah like to join me for dinner at my place tonight?” Derek asked.

I cupped the phone and asked Noah if he wanted to go to Derek’s house; he nodded rapidly with a big smile on his sweet face.

“Sure Derek, that sounds wonderful, what can we bring?”

“A hearty appetite and your smiles, about six?”

“Six sounds great, we will see you soon Derek.”

I hung up and pulled Noah up to me tightly, I loved hugging him so much.

“I’ve got to grab a shower and change clothes, would you grab a diet Coke for me please?” I asked as I headed into my room.

Noah appeared in a flash with the drink for me, he sat on the bed edge and watched me strip off my work clothes, his eyes darted to my crotch and then my face, and his hand reached out and lifted my low hanging balls feeling the weight of them in his hand. He reached over and pulled my hips closer to him and moved his face to my crotch. I thought he was going to suck my cock but instead he put his cheek against my crotch holding me tight, he moved his nose into my pubes and I could hear him inhale through his nose pulling in my scent.

“Fuck me Daddy, I have been waiting all day, I want to feel you inside me.”

I moved to the night stand and took the tube of lube out and squirted some onto my hand, rubbing it onto my cock as it hardened. Noah got onto his knees on the edge of my bed with his ass into the air waiting for me to insert my shaft into his tight ass.
I slipped a lubed finger into his asshole in one push; this took his breath away as I heard him inhale sharply.

“I want your thick cock in me.”

I placed my cock head at the entrance to his ass and pushed it in slowly but Noah pushed back harder so he would have it in without hesitation. I took that as he wanted me badly and wanted to feel the invasion of my ample cock in his ass without stretching him too much ahead of time.

“Oh Daddy, that feels so fucking good, push it in me, I want it so badly.” Noah cried out.

I put a hand on each side of his hips and drilled his ass; he was so tight it felt like he was squeezing down on my shaft. He panted while I fucked him and I thought he was gonna cum without touching himself.

“Oh fuck, baby boy, I‘m cumming, damn…”

I shot my load inside him and fell onto the bed next to Noah, he climbed on top of my chest and jacked off against my lips, when he started shooting I took his cock into my mouth and sucked as hard as I could, taking him over the edge and swallowed his cum gratefully.
I got into the shower while Noah stayed in the bathroom talking to me about different things and the topic moved to Derek.

“So you really like Derek?” Noah asked.

“Yeah, I really do, but I don’t want you to feel like it would take away from you, I have a big heart and there is allot of room for more than one person.”

I got out of the shower and reached for the towel, it was in Noah’s hands, he started drying me off, my back and arms first and moved to my ass, his hand pushed the towel into my ass crack and dried it well before going to my legs I turned and he dried my legs moving upward giving y balls a good amount of attention. I pulled him up kissing his lips.

“I love you Daddy.”

“I love you too Son.”

We dressed and it was time to head to Derek’s, Noah was telling me that he was looking forward to seeing him again.
Noah rang the bell and Derek opened the door, Noah hugged him as he crossed into the living room, it looked nice so I followed suit hugging Derek. Derek kissed my cheek as the hug ended.

“It’s great to see you two again so soon, I you have been on my mind since yesterday.”

“It was very nice of you to ask us to come over for dinner; I was so busy at work I had not even made a plan for dinner.”

“Come in and let me get you boys a drink.”

“We followed Derek into the kitchen talking to him while he poured Cokes for us all but pouring a bit of rum in his and mine. Noah looked at the bottle and Derek laughed, and put his hand on the boy’s shoulder.

“Not till you are a little older Noah.”

“It smells wonderful in here.” We moved into the dining room with our drinks while Derek served the salad.

“Do you like salad Noah?” he asked.

“Yes Sir.”

“Oh, Sir, I like that, this boy has manners.”

“Yeah, he called you Daddy Derek awhile ago.” I said smiling at Derek.

“Oh, I like that even better.”

“Thanks Alan, I made Lasagna and garlic bread, we can sit and get started on salad if you like, I will take the lasagna out of the over to let it set while we eat the salad.”

Noah kept smiling between bites of his salad, Derek served the lasagna and it was delicious, there was allot of footsie going on under the table, I think Noah started it but in a moment we were all tapping and rubbing the others feet and then Noah started giggling and it was contagious and by the end of the meal we were all laughing and having fun.

We finished eating and each took our plates into the kitchen, Noah pushed us out of the kitchen saying he would load the dishwasher and wanted us to relax.
Derek and I sat near each other on the couch talking about how good the dinner was and how nice it was for Noah to clean up the kitchen afterwards.
Derek leaned in and kissed me pulling me close, I loved his scent of his cologne, he reached over holding my hand telling me that he has always really enjoyed being with me and was so happy that Noah and I had come over.
Noah came out of the kitchen after cleaning up after the meal; he had a huge smile on his face as he walked over to the couch and pushed himself between us filling the small amount of space that was between us and wiggled in as he laughed.

Noah took each of our hands and held them in his and together, the three of us.

“This is really nice.” Noah said as he looked into my face.

I kissed the nineteen year old's lips and smiled at him, He looked right into Derek’s face prompting Derek to kiss him too. Noah seemed to be very at home with us together as a threesome and before long his hands roamed each of our thighs and I could see a noticeable bulge in Derek’s pants.
I put my arm around Noah and onto Derek’s shoulder rubbing it as I looked into his eyes.

“I think Noah got something started now.” I said.

Noah smiled and moved his hand to my crotch and in a moment he was on his knees between my legs unzipping my pants while reaching over to Derek’s crotch feeling his bulge.
I leaned over kissing Derek, while Noah pulled my cock out and started sucking on it. I reached over to Derek’s crotch and unbuttoned his pants reaching in and touching his cock for the first time. Without Noah’s intervention, tonight would have been just another time that Derek and I hung out together and would have been dinner and a kiss good night after visiting for a while.
Derek stood up and took his clothes off and was now naked as he moved back against me on his knees, he leaned down and started sucking on my nipples, and Noah was still sucking my cock when Derek moved down sharing my cock with Noah. They were kissing each other and licking and sucking me at the same time.
Noah got up and moved behind Derek pulling his ass cheeks apart and pushed his tongue into Derek’s ass, biting and chewing at his hole.

“Oh fuck Noah; you are driving me wild, that feels wonderful.” Derek said softly.

“I love your ass Daddy Derek.” Noah said.

There was a small hesitation from Derek as he sucked my cock but in a flash, he was back at it.

“Let’s move to my bedroom where we have more room to move around.”

Derek got onto the bed on his back with Noah going in right on top of him, sucking his cock while I moved in behind Noah and pushed my cock into his tight smooth ass and started fucking him.
Everyone was getting satisfied and moaning and groaning along with hot sexy whispers, I was really drilling Noah’s ass and was sure it was on fire. I reached under him and felt his slim prick; it was so stiff it hardly moved as I played with it.

Derek moved from under Noah and stood against the bed behind me, he pushed his full and thick cock between my ass cheeks, I pushed back against him offering him my ass. He pushed it in slowly as I paused with my cock still in Noah’s ass allowing Derek into my fuck hole. I enjoy topping allot but also like getting fucked too.
Derek was filling my ass as much as I was filling Noah’s ass, it felt so good being with both of these guys, Derek as a lover and Noah as a “Son” fuck boy. Derek had his hands on my hips moving behind me as he drilled my ass good, I knew that by the way my ass was burning, it would be sore tomorrow too.
I started cumming in Noah’s ass, lifting his hips as I filled his hole with my jizz.

“Fuck me hard Derek, give me your jizz.” I said as I finished cumming, but kept my cock in Noah’s hole.

Noah started to reach for his own cock and I pushed his hand away, he knew that meant Daddy would take care of him.

“I’m cumming, Oh fuck Alan, mmmhmmm.” Derek moaned while squirting rope after rope of cum into my ass.

We both fell onto the bed on each side of Noah and flipped him onto his back, Derek sucked his nipples and kissed his smooth chest while I moved down and slipped his cock into my mouth, it was smaller than our cocks but felt good in my mouth, his balls were tight and pulled up against his body and in moments I had him so worked up he was begging to cum, I did not hold him back and another second he spewed his boy cum into my throat as I gulped it down.
I moved back up to Derek’s face, kissing him and pulling him tightly, his warmth was wonderful, we had been close to hooking up several times before but it ended up with just flirting but left us each wanting more until now when Noah pushed the issue and brought us all together.

“You boys sure are hot.” Derek said with a great big smile.

“I love you Daddy Derek.” Noah said.

“I love you both.” Derek replied.

“As well do I, this was so nice tonight, not just the sex but the whole evening.” I said.

“I really enjoyed it too and hope we can do it again soon.” Derek said.

Noah and I relaxed with Derek for a little longer before dressing to go home, I promised Derek that I would call him in the morning and kissed him goodnight.

“Goodnight Daddy Derek.” Noah said as he kissed him.

The next morning I called Derek and chatted about the night before and made plans to meet him later that day, Derek was on my mind all day, as I went about my errands until the time finally came that Derek was coming over.
I saw him pull into the driveway and was beside myself waiting on him to get to the door.

“Hi baby.” Derek said as I invited him in.

I kissed Derek, it was a nice relaxed slow wet kiss, I savored it and closed the door.
Derek and I sat out in the patio on chaise lounges talking about all sorts of things and ultimately Noah and his need for a Daddy even though he was nineteen years old, he needed nurturing and the security of holding him and loving him.

“Where is Noah by the way?”

“He is at his friends’ house; I sent him a text letting him know you were here so he should be home shortly.

“I really like him allot, and I have crushed on you since I met you and never had the opportune time to take any action to talk to you about it.”

“You have been on my mind too, even before yesterday, you are such a sweet guy and I have always liked you and we have flirted with each other for a long time, maybe it is time now?” I said softly.

Derek smiled and hugged me tightly like he really needed to be held close and I agreed by pulling him close.

“Would you like to be my boyfriend and Noah’s Daddy with me?” I asked.

“Yeah, I really would, I love you and have for some time, and I really like Noah, he is a sweet kid.”

“But he is more than a kid, it is a lover thing too and he needs that and I like it too.” I said.

“I get that, I like the arrangement with Noah.”

Just then the front door opened and Noah came in, his face beamed when he saw Derek.

“Noah, Derek and I have something to tell you and it is something we need to talk about and come to an agreement or it won’t work.”

“Is Derek gonna be my Daddy too?” he said with a grin but not really expecting it.

“Well, yes as long as we can work a few things out.”

Noah threw himself into Derek’s arms and hugged him and then me too.

“So one thing is that we are all equals, we all have roles here, Derek and I will be husbands and you our son. You and I can be together, you and Derek or Derek and I together or all of us. There can be no jealousy; I will love seeing you two being together, to me that is an extension of my love and I will be happy to see you two together.” I explained.

“Sounds great to me.” Derek said.

“Me too, I won’t be upset if you two are making love, sometimes we each need time alone too.” Noah said smiling.

The three of us hugged and I felt very good and I got the feeling from the other two that they were also quite happy with the arrangement. From that point we were three, and while at work, all I could do is think of my two guys and could not wait to be with them both.

Derek fell into place like he had been with us forever even though Noah and I had not really been together all that long, it was like things happened that brought us together when we each needed each other the most.
I met Derek the next day at lunch, we had a blast, I did not want to go back to work and neither did Derek but we broke away and planned for Derek to come over right from work, I would be there a little ahead of him. I hurried with my work and actually walked out a few minutes early. I was pulling up just as Derek parked his car at the street.

“Hey looks like we both got off early.” Derek called out.

“Yeah, it is so good to see you it has only been four hours but seemed like a lot longer.”

We walked in the front door to find Noah waiting on us in the living room, naked and a huge smile on his face.

“Both Daddies, welcome home guys.”

“I made an agreement that when Noah was home he could be naked and from the looks of it, he is taking me up on it.” I said patting his bare ass.

“I won’t complain at all.” Derek said.

“I’m going to change clothes, Derek; I have shorts and a tee that will fit you fine if you would like to change also.”

Derek followed me into my bedroom and Noah was on his heels, I stripped off my clothes and slid on some shorts and took some out for Derek too but he seemed to want more, his hands roamed across my chest and then my backside. Noah jumped onto the bed with his head on my pillows, come on Daddies, one on each side.

“Who will cook dinner if we all get into bed and start playing around?”

“Pizza Palace?” Noah asked.

“Okay, okay, we can go to Pizza Palace, scoot over.” I replied.

Derek took his clothes off while I peeled off the shorts I had just put on and we joined Noah in bed. Derek lifted Noah’s legs into the air spreading his ass cheeks and chewed the teen’s ass while Noah moaned. I leaned back on the pillows watching and jacking my cock slowly; Noah reached over and twisted one of my nipples making it very stiff.

I handed some lube to Derek from the nightstand; he put a good amount on his hand rubbing it onto his prick and into Noah’s ass before plunging his hefty cock into the Noah’s asshole. Derek must have been really horny as he pounded the boy’s ass good, I moved up to Noah’s face, and put one leg on either side of his face straddling it as I sat my ass down on his lips. Noah went crazy eating my ass while Derek fucked him hard.

I jogged my ass a bit as I sat on my boy’s face, his mouth felt wonderful. My cock was stiff and bouncing as I rode his face. Derek started shooting his jizz and plowed his ass even harder than before, Noah was going wild eating my ass, with his own cock hard and flopping around as Derek finished ejaculating in his ass.

Noah reached for his cock to jack off while chewing my hole; Derek pushed his hands away gripping the teen’s cock firmly jacking it smoothly making him squirm around, Noah wanted to cum but Derek wanted to make him wait until he was ready to let him cum.

Derek went down on him sucking his cock while taking it fully into his throat and then pulling off of it jacking the wet shaft rapidly. I knew Noah was crying out in his mind that he needed to cum now but his mouth was occupied. Noah could hardly hold still, Derek would take him to the edge of cumming and hold him off and start it again, Noah tried again to touch his own cock for relief but Derek again pushed his hand back.
Derek leaned over spitting onto the head of Noah’s cock and jacked his cock faster than before, but this time was not holding back or had any intention of stopping and jammed his thumb into Noah’s ass.

“I’ll let you cum this time son. But not till you just can’t hold back any longer.”

I moved myself back on his face and pushed my cock deep into the teen’s throat, he was panting and making noises and I knew it would not be long until he would release his boy juice. I started cumming in his mouth as his own cum started spraying all over his chest and all the way to his neck; he just kept shooting and was completely soaked with jizz.
The three of us collapsed onto the bed, all were breathing hard and were very content, Derek looked at the two of us and smiled.

“I love you both.” Derek said.

Noah and I both replied in kind, Noah reached over and laid his hands on my cock and Derek’s cock cupping our balls on each side of him.

“I really love my Daddies, but it is time to eat, let’s go to the Pizza Palace.”

It worked out that this relationship of three had balanced well for us, we were a family, two Daddies and a Son where we lived together, exploring all of the likes and kinks that the three of us have growing closer and closer as each day went by.

Comments

  1. oh boy what a dream come true I wish ! Well written alan cheers love your creativity dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Alan best story I've read yet absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it as all the rest plenty of hot stuff. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just what I needed thanks nicely written

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull