Skip to main content

Country Sheriff



I am a slight guy, hardly 135 pounds, and short dark hair with pale white skin.
My name is Darius, I found myself needing to hitchhike to the next town that was 45 miles away, this was not something I would usually do but had no ride to get home from a party after my friends left early and had gone to a concert, leaving me to fend for myself to get home.

It was almost 10 pm as I walked down a long and very dark road, no cars had passed in more than 20 minutes as it was a remote country road.
My feet were hurting as I saw headlights coming from behind me, I put my thumb out and turned to see a car slowing and then the red and blue lights came on atop the car, shit, this can’t be good. I thought.
The sheriff got out of his car and walked over to me. “Where are you headed and what is your name?” He asked.
“Home, and my name is Darius Camp.” I replied. “I live in Dodgeville.”
“I am going to pat you down; you have any guns, knives or drugs on you?” He asked as he shined his flashlight in my face.
“No, nothing.” I replied.
The Sheriff was a medium build and just average looking man in his upper 30’s but didn't look all that friendly.
He too me by the shoulder pushing me over the hood of his patrol car, I stood back upright and he pushed my face down onto the hood.
“Hey, not so rough!” I yelled out.
“You will do as I say and not like what happens if you don’t.” He barked. His foot went between my legs pushing my feet apart wide.
Sticking his flashlight in on the car seat, he ran his hands slowly over my shoulders and under my arm pits feeling every inch.

“I said I don’t have anything, you’ve no business searching me.” I said in protest.
He grabbed the back of my neck and squeezed it hard. “You say something kid?” He asked.
I made no reply and he went back to frisking me, his hands to my chest pausing around my nipples on each side.
“Kinds of a small sissy boy aren’t you?” He said.
Again I made no comment.
His hands moved to my stomach and to my waist line stopping at my belt.
“What is this?” He asked.
“It’s nothing.” I said.
Shit, he found my weed I had tucked into my waistband. I thought to myself.
“I asked you if you had any drugs, didn’t I?”
“Yes.” I replied.
He shoved me back onto the hood running his hands along my belt, it was tight. He unbuckled my belt and top button on my pants to pull the baggie of weed out.
“My pants will fall.” I said.
“Shut up and don’t move.” He said.
I could feel my pants slipping down to my knees where they stopped because my legs were spread apart.
The sheriff had put the pot into his car and walked back to me reaching around feeing my crotch through my underwear, he was a bit rough and ran one hand from my waist down my ass and under to my balls.
“Hey!” I said.
“Shut the fuck up!” He said. He rubbed my bulge again.
“You’ve searched there.” I said.
“I will search anything as long as I like to make sure you have no more drugs or maybe a weapon hidden away.”
The Sheriff groped my cock as it stiffened some.
“You like that Darius?” He asked. I made no sound.
He pulled my underwear down as I moved to grab them, he hit my arm.
“Don’t move, I won’t tell you again.” He yelled.
Grabbing my ass cheek roughly pushing me hard against the car hood, pulling my tee shirt to my shoulders he leaned in putting his arms around my torso feeling my nude midsection down to my cock, it stiffened at his touch.
“So you DO like this” He kissed my neck.
“Take your shirt off.” He said. I did as I was told.
He pushed me humped over the hood as he stood on my pants between my legs.
“Step out of your pants.” He said in a softer voice.
I pulled out my right foot from my pants loosing my tennis shoe at the same time.
He kicked my legs apart again and pushed his fingers into my crack. I heard a metallic noise which later I figured out it was his expandable baton locking into full open position.
I felt his baton at my crack moving slow with a small amount of pressure, then moving to my asshole as he pushed it harder changing the angle as it slipped past the tightness of my pucker.
I let out a groan.

“Feels good boy?” He asked as he reached around feeling my fully stiff and straining cock. I said nothing.
The Sheriff pushed the baton farther up my ass, it felt like it was a yard long but he probably only had about 7 inches inside me at that time.
“You want more?” He asked. I made no noise but lifted my hips a bit. He laughed. “Fucking little slut, I knew it.” He laughed.
He took my hard cock into his hand jacking it for a few minutes.
He then took off his gun belt setting it on the driver’s seat of his car.
Headlights came a lone driver looked over as he passed, the Sheriff waved at him, the view of my naked lower half was blocked by the patrol car so the driver could not see what was going on.
The Sheriff took out his fat cock and pushed it into my ass after spitting on his hand and smearing it around his cock.
His dick felt as fat as a soda can and really tore at my hole as he plunged it into me.
Fucking me hard, his larger body pushing me hard into the fender of the car.

I had never been used and dominated like this before, most of the little amount of sex I had had before was pretty common stuff and mostly just jacking off alone.
The Sheriff was pounding my ass and taking what he wanted from me, using my ass for his own pleasure.
He fucked my ass until his body started to jerk as his orgasm spewed into my ass as he cried out with muffled groans.
His body fell onto mine pressing me against the car. He stood and let his hands go to my cock giving it only a few tight jerks before I blew my load all over the side of his patrol car, my cum running down the paint.
He zipped himself up and put his gun belt back on while I stood against the car.
“What should I do with you now Darius?” He asked.
“Whatever you like.” I replied still scared that I was going to jail for the weed, I enjoyed what had just happened so much I was still very hard.
“Turn around.” He said. I did as I was told. He took my cock into his hand and squeezed it. He told me to get dressed before putting me into the back seat of his patrol car and driving me to my house miles down the road.
After letting me out of the car, he looked at me and said “I don’t want to see you out hitchhiking along my roadways again, or you will get the same treatment you got tonight“.
I looked at him and gave a smile; “I will be hitchhiking next Friday night about the same time and place as tonight.” I said as I turned and walked away.
You know he came looking for me along the roads that Friday night and several more nights that summer.




Comments

  1. Very hot story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm ready to start hitch hiking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT STORY, Seth!!...loved it.."the dangers and/or advantages of hitchhiking"!!!...:) lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull