Skip to main content

Austin





 I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me.

After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before.


I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property.


I spoke with the mechanic explaining that I was traveling and of course needed to get back on the road as soon as I could and gave him permission to start figuring out what was damaged and how much it would cost, he also pointed out a motel just down the street along with a café.


I saw a guy watching me, he was young and tan with short cut dark hair I walked over near him.



“Do you work here?” I asked.


“Naw, I just hang out here a lot.”


“I see.”


“What’s wrong with your car?” The kid asked.


“I hit something on that was in the road.”


“What did you hit?”


“I have no idea; it was big, and I had no way to avoid it.” I replied.

“That’s a nice watch you’ve got.”


“Thanks, you lived here all your life?”


“Yeah, I hate it here and need to find a way to get out.”


“Right.” I replied losing interest on where this conversation was going.


“Well, I’m going to walk down to the café and grab some lunch and hopefully the mechanic will have an idea on the repairs needed for my car by then.”


“I’ll go with you.” He said as he invited himself into my lunch plans.


“What’s your name?” I asked as we walked the short block to the café.


“Austin, what’s yours?”


“Oliver, it’s good to meet you.” I said.


Inside sitting at a booth, I ordered an iced tea while looking at the menu, the waitress and Austin were chattering about someone they both knew I guess him growing up in this very small town he must know about everyone. I ordered a BLT with fries and Austin ordered lunch too but I my mind was more on my car repairs than his food order.


Austin’s foot bumped against mine and I pulled mine back instinctively and in a moment his foot way brushing my leg but this time his shoe was off, and his foot ran up to my knee.


“What are you doing Austin?”


“What do you mean?” He asked with a sheepish grin.


“Look, I am flattered but you are like 19 and I am 51, well over the age of a guy you should be flirting with.”


“I am 24 years old and not 19, age has nothing to do with it. You are a hot looking daddy-man, and you make me stiff.”


“Yeah, right, I don’t think so, if you are a working boy, I’m not biting nor am I paying for sex.”


Just then the waitress brought our food and set it down along with extra napkins.


“Hey Sis, this guy thinks I’m a whore boy trying to take his money.”


The waitress looked at him and then at me.


“He may be a whore, but he does not do it for money, he is my brother and seems to go after older men when he gets a chance.” She said and turned to go back to the kitchen.


“Sister? Holy fuck, why did you tell her that?”


“We talk about everything.”


About then his foot made it back up my leg and now between my legs prodding everywhere.


“Dad is in the kitchen, want me to call him out? He does not like guys hitting on me and probably will come out with a butcher knife.”


“No, hell no, don’t call your dad out and besides I was not hitting on you.”


I was kidding, my dad does not work here, he owns the repair garage where your car is, that’s why I hang out there a lot.”


“That’s worse, he has my car is now hostage.”


“It’s fine, I was kidding about him not liking my guy friends, he usually just does not want to know the details.”


“You are freaking me out a bit.”


“I’m just messing with you, chill out and eat your food, it’s getting cold.”


We finished eating and Austin got up quickly and moved to my side of the booth, right against my side. I moved in some to make room as I looked around.


“Feel this.” Austin said as he took my hand under the table to his crotch.


I tried to pull back my hand, but he traced with my fingers from his crotch across his leg and he clearly was not kidding about him being hard, it was thick and big, probably from tugging on all the time while growing up and must have been 10 thick inches.


“Austin, I need to go check on my car.”


“No need, I’ll call Dad and check for you.”


Austin called the shop and kept saying Uh-Huh, right, got it and then thanks Dad and hung up.


“Your car has a lot of damage; the tie rod is bent along with the brake lines on the front left being ripped loose and a few other minor things. Dad is checking on prices and will give you a call on how long it will take but it won’t be fixed today.”


“Not today?”

“May take two more days, depends on parts and all.”


“Is there anything to do here?” I asked.


“Not really but I will take you over to the Motel and get you checked in.”


“Does your mom own it?”


“No silly but I know the owners and we ask them to give a discount for people that are stranded here and getting work at Dad’s garage.”


“That would be nice of you.”


At the motel desk Austin was haggling with the woman for a better room and a lower price, she slapped him on the arm.


“How am I ever gonna make a living if you keep trying to give my rooms away Austin?” the desk clerk asked.

Austin just smiled and took the key after I used my credit card for the transaction.


“Come on, I’ll show you to your room and we can go back to your car and get whatever you need to spend the night.


Austin opened the old looking door at the farthest room at the end and turned on the ac unit to get it cooling off the room.


“I have to use the restroom before going to get my luggage.” I said.


After I finished, I opened the door and walked back into the room and there was Austin completely naked, sprawled across the bed with a smile.


“What the hell Austin?” I asked.


“I just want to have a little fun and there is nothing else to do in this town.” Austin said as he motioned for me to come over.”


“How do you know that I’m gay?”


“As boring as it is in this town, I can sure spot a horny guy, gay or not they are less worried about being found out if they are straight because they don’t know anyone here and will never be back.


Austin stood up and walked up to me putting his arms around me at my shoulders, my hands instinctively went around his naked body and down to his curvy full ass, I could feel the excitement growing along with my own cock thickening.


Austin unbuttoned my shirt and his hands roamed across my moderately hairy chest and in a single movement his right hand went past my belt and into my pants feeling my cock. I kissed him and things went to an aggressive passion for sex. I unfastened my belt and Austin was on his knees as he quickly pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles causing my boner to pop out and slap against my body.


Austin sat on the bed and put his mouth on my cock and dove all the way down to my pubes, this kid was not giving me any time to change my mind and at this point I was not about to.


Looking at his cock I can say I have not been with a guy that was near this big, it just hung out in front of him and begged to be handled and sucked. I pulled Austin to his feet and my hand went to the thick meat between his legs, his balls were weighty and big, this boy was truly gifted in the cock department.


I took it into my mouth and had to stretch my lips as far as I could to accommodate his thickness into my mouth. My hands tugged at his hefty balls, my fingertips trying to get around the top of his ball sack as I pulled strongly on them.


“That’s some cock you’ve got Austin.”


“Yours is not so bad either Oliver, it’s quite a nice size.”


Mine was decent size but not the goliath of a pecker he had, his nipples were large and semi erect, I flicked them making them stand out even more.

He wanted a daddy, this daddy was all top and I was not going to take it easy on him, he wanted it, I’ll give him what he wants.


I pointed to the bed and told him to get on his knees, there was no lube, so I spat into my hand and pushed the spit into his crack before moving forward and driving my meat into his hole, he moaned out at the invasion but did not say stop. I started pumping his ass to the hilt without regard, this was not love making, it was raw sex, and I was using his ass. I leaned on his back and reached under and felt the weight of his cock as it bounced around between his legs.


The smooth skin on his strong shoulders reminded me how young he was, and I wondered how many men in his few years of being a man had fucked him and if any were brave enough to take that horse cock up their ass.

I fucked the kid hard, he moaned and asked for more and after a while I came up his ass, my cock spent and still in him I laid against his back, breathing hard and now kissing his back and shoulders.


I moved off of him pulling out I walked to the bathroom for a hot washcloth to clean up with, after wiping my cock down, I used it on his ass crack.


“Lay back and watch this.” Austin said.


Austin moved around a bit and bent himself into a ball and before I knew what was happening his cock was in his own mouth self-sucking like crazy, it looked like he had done this many times before and did not have to strain to get a good amount of it into his mouth.


He sucked and sucked while he fingered his own asshole in frenzy, I reached over and touched his body where I could without interfering in the show, this was fucking hot as hell.


Austin was moaning louder and louder until I knew he had just jizzed in his own mouth and he went a little longer before falling back onto the bed, he leaned over and kissed me passing his spunk into my mouth. I felt as if I had awakened from a dream, it had been many years since I had raw passionate animal sex like this, it was not just his age, though that sure helped but it was his “fuck me, balls to the wall” horniness about him.


The air conditioning finally caught up with the warmth of the room and our bodies I put my head on the pillow and Austin snuggled in with his head on my shoulder and started toying with one of my nipples.


“So, tonight what say we go out to dinner and a few drinks and come back here for more fun?”


“When you say “out to dinner” do you mean the café? And “drinks” at the garage sitting on a tire?”


“No, I mean drive to the next town and go to a real restaurant and hit up a bar afterwards.”


“Do you have a car? Because mine is in the shop.”


“That’s the part I don’t have figured out as of yet.” Austin said.


“Well, it was sounding good up to that point, anything is better than sitting around in this little spot of piss in the road, no offence.”


“None taken, I can’t stand this shit hole and want to get out as soon as possible.”


“Well, I’m hitting the shower and then I’ll walk over to the garage and see if there is any update on the price and when it will be ready to go.”


“Good idea, let’s take a shower.”

I turned and looked at Austin and his companion giant cock and nodded the way to the shower.

In the shower Austin had his hands all over my body, rubbing and washing my back, shoulders and ass as the water and bubbles ran down my legs into the drain. The water felt good, and Austin felt pretty good too despite being half my age, it was just not usually in my mind to date younger guys, normally I looked for guys closer to my age.


Austin was on his knees in front of me with the shower water running down his face, he looked up at me and then my cock, I pulled his head toward my dick as his mouth opened and I drove my hard shaft deep into his throat. I took a handful of his hair on the back of his head for something to grip and fucked his throat until I shot my jizz while he gasped for air, as I pulled out, I slapped my cock across his face causing him to smile as his gaze never left my eyes.


“Bitch.” I whispered.


Austin looked at my face and grinned, he could tell that I was starting to like him and called him a bitch playfully, we dressed and walked the few short blocks in the dry heat to the garage.


“Dad, what’s the damage gonna be on Oliver’s car?”


“Well, it looks like I will have the parts in by late this afternoon and can finish the work by noon or so tomorrow.” He said without even looking up.


“How much?” I asked.


“It will be around $1300.00 and that is a fluid estimate, meaning if less time is used, it will be less, more is more.”


“Well, what is there to do until then?” I asked.


Austin looked at me with a smile.


“Dad, can I borrow a car? Then I can take Oliver to dinner out of this pathetic town, and by dinner, I mean borrow it for the rest of the day and leave now.”


His dad rolled his eyes at him and tossed him the keys to his SUV.


“Take my car and be careful with it.”


“Thank you, daddy.” Austin said with a near giggle in his voice.


“Please don’t call me daddy, it sounds creepy, a simple dad or your highness will suffice.”


Off we went, I had no choice but to go along with whatever Austin has planned or suffer through house arrest in this small town watching spotty cable TV and eating all meals at the diner.


Austin drove down the two-lane highway chattering away, he was clearly excited to get out of town and have some fun, he reached over and cupped my crotch and smiled.


“Olive, let's go shopping some first, there is a few good stores here where you can get clothes that do not look like they came from the tractor supply.”


“Ok, it’s Oliver, and that sounds great, I do need a soda or something to drink when you see a place stop.”

“Daddy-man, that will be near 20 more miles, we really do live in the sticks.”


I only shook my head; this is not my kind of living but can’t knock the farmers and people that want to be away from civilization at least the SUV had ice cold air conditioning. Austin talked about how nice it would be to get away and live in a city or at least a place with a population of more than twenty.

I liked his sarcasm and fast wit, I looked at him while he talked, he was growing on me more and more, so I decided to ask him if he wanted to join me on the road back to Florida.


“So, what’s your plan?”


“About tonight?”


“No, moving away from here.”


“Well, I have some money saved but no destination or transportation as of yet, there are no jobs except at my dad’s garage and I’m not really the grease under the fingernails type of guy.”


“I’m going home to Florida and why don’t you come with me?”


Austin locked up the brakes and came to a stop in the road; at least there was no traffic within sight.


“Are you serious Oliver?”


“Yeah, I am sure you can get a good job in Florida, and you can stay with me until you get settled or longer if things work out.”


Austin popped his seatbelt and near jumped into my lap and kissed me.


“Oh my God, I can’t believe it, are you fucking with me?”


“No, I am not fucking with you, you can help drive too and it will be nice to have the company in the car.”


“Let’s get the car moving before we get hit and killed.”


Austin buckled in and off we went, he talked rapid-fire about getting to go to Florida and all of the possibilities.

We pulled into a drive-in and ordered drinks and fries, Austin dipped a fry into ketchup and pushed it toward my mouth.


“Daddy-man, let’s go buy new clothes for the trip.”


“Sounds fun, let’s go.”


We shopped and Austin tried on way too many things but, really there was nothing else to do so I kept things light and let him have his fun. He picked out a few pair of shorts some shirts and a pair of jeans.


It was nearing 6pm and Austin drove us to a nearby Italian restaurant, it was not overly fancy, but it smelled wonderful inside, Austin ordered spaghetti and meatballs while I got chicken fettuccini alfredo, the waiter left a basket of fresh bread sticks and brought the beers we ordered to us.

Austin was sitting there grinning most of the meal over his excitement, the food turned out to be excellent and I had to make a comment about how big Austin’s meatballs were.


There was a small gay bar that looked like it might seat thirty guys and had a tiny dance floor but had a DJ three nights a week, DJ Derek, but tonight was not one of those nights.

We went to a table and a guy came over to take our order, there was no one else in the place but was still early.


“Welcome boys, what can I get you to drink?”  The bartender asked.


“I’ll stick with beer.” Austin replied.


“Let’s have a pitcher of beer please.”


The beer was cold and good, the bartender put on some pop music on the sound system and let us know it was okay to dance too.


Austin looked at me and grinned. “Wanna dance?” He asked.


“Sure, nothing wrong with dancing, not much else to do.”


Austin was all over the small dance floor and in a bit, off came his shirt, his chest was stunning and tan with his pants hanging low on his hips, he took one of my hands and put it to his chest and then took it lower and inside his waistband of his pants. My fingertips could feel the start of his shaft and I swear it was getting hard. Austin looked around and the bartender was not paying attention and he took the moment to unzip his pants and pull them open in the front letting his thick oversized cock flop out as he continued to dance.


“You’ll get us arrested and or thrown out of here.” I said with a smile.


“I think the bartender likes it.” Austin said and gave a nod toward the bar.


I looked over and the bartender was behind the bar again, but I could see the familiar movement that his hand and arm were making, he was jacking off while watching Austin’s cock and balls bounce around. I went to my knees and took Austin’s cock into my mouth and sucked it a few times leaving it glistening wet and went back to dancing. We had free beer the rest of the night and the bartender could not give any better service. We sat at the table while Austin asked me a million questions about myself and Florida.


“Why do you like older guys so much? Is it because no one is your age that comes through your town?”


“No, daddy-men have always made me hard. I was in the café one evening and this hot guy about sixty came in, ordered his food and went to the men’s room, I gave him just enough time to get in there and start a stream, I went to the urinal next to his and unleashed my cock, he looked over quickly and then could not stop looking. I looked at his cock, uncut and a good size and watched the piss drip off his foreskin, I took his hand and put it on my cock while I started pissing letting him hold it for me while I drained it. I finished up and took my cock and stroked it and in moments I turned to him and let my jizz fly onto his now hard cock and the front of his pants, I used my finger to wipe the last of the jizz from my cock and pushed it between his lips. I don’t think the man was gay, or at least fully out of the closet but it was fun, and I like pushing the limits with things.” 


“You are a trip and a bit of an exhibitionist.”


“Yeah, but who is drinking free beer tonight?” Austin said as he laughed.


The place filled up a little at a time until most of the tables were full leaving standing room and several couples on the dance floor, some of them were young straight couples that have no issues with gays and know where the music is best. Austin decided to switch to soft drinks as he was the driver; I admired his decision, so I slowed my beer intake too.


“What say we get back to the motel and get our clothes off and see what happens next?” Austin asked.


“Sure, sounds good but I think I know what might happen.”


“Austin stopped at the bar to thank him for the beer, I tipped him a twenty and off we went.


“Are you good to drive?”


“Yeah, I paced myself drinking and I’m sure, besides, my dad would kill me if I put his SUV in the ditch.”


I was paying close attention to the road making sure Austin was doing a good job and he kept it going down the road like a pro.

Back at the Garage, Austin unlocked the door to allow me to get my suitcase from my car as earlier going to the next town took priority, we left his dads SUV in the lot and keys on the desk before locking the garage and walking the block to the motel.


Austin fell onto the bed wearing only his boxers and I thought he was out cold, but he rolled over smiling, his cock was so thick it pushed open his fly and I could see his shaft through the opening very well, I ran my fingertips along the exposed skin before leaning in and touching my tongue to the side of his cock through the opening of his boxers.





I stood up and took my clothes off and climbed over Austin, straddling his face and lowered my balls onto his face and my cock into his mouth. He sucked me for a while and then moved down farther and began rimming my ass.


“Oh, fuck that feels so good.” I said softly.


He stuck a finger into my ass as deep as it would go, then two fingers and had my ass burning over his rapid movements. I pulled away and went to my bag and came back with a bottle of lube.

Austin turned over, came up onto his knees and pushed some lube into his asshole.


“Fuck me daddy man, fuck me hard.”


I did not hesitate, and in a moment my cock was buried deep in Austin’s ass pumping away, I lay on his back and reached under to his chest and gave each nipple a hard twist making him cry out. I fucked him hard and reached climax within a few minutes and rolled off of him.


“My turn.” Austin said as he sat up.


“Your turn what?” I asked.


“To fuck you.”


A shudder went through me as I thought of his excessive meat trying to go up my ass.


“I’ll go easy.”


Austin loosened me up with two fingers again, and then three and then he pressed his oversized cock against my ass and gently pushed.


“I don’t think this is gonna work.”


“We won’t know until we try, let it happen and relax.”


Austin added more lube and pushed a little harder, I felt like I was being torn open, he assured me that everything was alright. After about five minutes of pushing, Austin had his cock most of the way in. He started pulling back and then going forward again very gently, the pain was less now, then he started going harder and a little faster.


“Ohh, fuck…” I cried out.


“Fuck yeah…”Austin cried out.


Austin started fucking me like he had a normal cock and I was getting okay with it but felt like a log was being pushed up inside me.


“I’m gonna cum, ohhh fuck..” Austin cried out.


“Ohh fuck…. I cried out”


When his jiz started shooting, that boy lost all control and was fucking me like it was his first time and he didn’t know to stop, I thought he was going to go for a second cum without stopping.

Austin rolled off of me and as he pulled out of my ass, it felt like my asshole was bruised and would never be the same. We showered and Austin spread lotion on my asshole like that was gonna do anything after his semi truck of a cock demolished it.


Austin cuddled up to me and started talking about the trip and in the morning, he would go pack up his clothes and box the rest to have shipped at a later date. The next morning, I dressed while Austin was still asleep, he lay there naked, his sweet ass pointed up, I could not resist, I slid between his legs and pushed my tongue between his ass cheeks and brought him to life.


“Hey, good morning.” Austin said in a sleepy voice.


“Time to go get breakfast and then get you packed and get my car out of the garage.”


“What time is it?”


“8:15.”


“Too early.”


“Okay but I am leaving at noon whether you are in my car or not, provided that it is fixed.”


“Okay, getting up.”


Austin stood up, his cock was half hard and looked amazing, it jutted out and I moved in I pushed it between my legs in the front and gave movement of fucking it while face to face.


“Don’t tease it, it won’t go down and I won’t be able to walk over to the café with a massive boner.”


“Okay, okay, do what you need and then get dressed, I will leave IT alone so IT does not get excited.”


At the café, we ordered breakfast; Austin’s sister was starting shift and came over to the table.


“Sis, I’m going to Florida with Oliver, he invited me.”


She looked at me with a “doubtful” look and I nodded yes, he was invited.


“I’m going home to pack up as soon as we eat, then we are outta here as soon as Oliver’s car is finished.”


“Wow, well you know I will miss you; it won’t be the same without you hanging out here and the shop all day.”


We finished eating and walked to Austin’s dad’s house and packed up what little he had, for a 24-year-old he really didn’t have much, but I guess it came from him not having a job and living in this tiny town. I walked over to the garage and paid the bill, I wanted that out of the way and my car keys back in my hand before Austin told his dad that he was leaving, just in case things blew up.


Austin got to the shop minutes after I did and told his dad of his plans, his dad was concerned that he would not be able to make it on his own and would be in the streets in no time. I reassured him that I would make sure that that did not happen, and at the least I would get him a ticket home if it all went to shit.


We pulled out about noon as predicted, I looked at Austin to see if he had a tear in his eyes as we hit the highway but he only had a huge grin knowing his life was just starting, my ass was still sore for the whole day and was not sure how soon before my ass would be ready to take on that massive cock again.


Comments

  1. Another brilliant sexy story, wish could have more regular, thankyou and welldone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these stories! Already read them all and so excited for more

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great horny story had me hard from start to finish

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull