Skip to main content

Island Fire




I flew in with my parents to a small island that we had gone to several years as our summer getaway.
Being twenty years old I wanted to take my vacations on my own but once again my dad pleaded for me to come so we could get some snorkeling and sailing together.
On the second night there I told my parents that I wanted to hit a few clubs and that I would be in late. I headed to the small strip of clubs and was searching for something that I knew that I would not find, a gay bar.
I was not out of the closet and have had very few male encounters, my heart raced at the thought of even looking for hot gay sex.
It was just after eleven pm as I walked into the first place, it was a bust with a few locals and a couple sitting at a table eating.
I walked into the next club and I am using that very loosely, a few guys at tables and three couples dancing to recorded music.
I sat at the bar and ordered a beer. “What is wrong my young friend? You look like your best friend ran off with your girlfriend.” The bartender asked as he sat the glass of cold beer in front of me.
“I was looking for a different type of entertainment tonight.” I said.
“I see, you are looking for a disco to dance with the pretty local girls?”
“Well, you are half right.” I said before sipping on my beer.
The bartender leaned over the bar close to my ear. “You are looking for a boy to dance with?”
I nodded.
“We don’t have homosexual bars here, most people here will beat your ass for even talking about it and parents throw boys out to the streets if they say they are homosexual and usually only after they beat them near death.”
“I guess I will forget that plan then, I don’t need my ass beat for being gay.”
He went back to putting away the glasses that he had washed, then made a phone call, I could not hear what the conversation was about, I hoped he was not calling the vigilantes to beat me.
“I should probably get back to my hotel.” I told the bartender as he walked nearby.
“Wait, I have someone special coming to meet you, he is also homosexual but it is not known to many, he is my nephew and has confided in me, I only want his happiness.”
I drank a second beer when this guy came in and sat on the bar stool next to me. The bartender walked over and shook his hand. “This is my nephew Taio.” He said.
“My name is Ethan.” I said as I shook his hand.
Taio smiled taking a sip of the beer his uncle poured for him.
“Come with me you two.” The bartender said motioning to the back of the bar.
We took our beers and walked behind a door, my heart raced as I was not fully sure where I was being taken.
“You boys relax back here in my living room and get acquainted.” He said as he went back to the bar.
Taio and I talked and laughed comparing our families, he told me of the risk he takes every time he wants to meet with a guy on the island. One time the guy he was going to meet up with was beaten on his way to meet Taio and told them where they were to meet and several of the local guys raped Taio saying they were trying to teach him a lesson. Taio thinks they are also gay and tried to justify the sex and abuse.
Taio’s uncle quietly brought in a pitcher of beer and quickly left the room.
“He is nice.” I said motioning to the door his uncle just walked through.
“Yes, he truly wants me happy.”
Taio is an islander with beautiful black skin, his features and his inflections as he spoke made me horny.
I leaned over to kiss him, he nervously looked around even though we were in his uncle’s apartment.
“I have never been with a black guy before.” I said.
Taio smiled. “I have never been with a tourist, I mean a white boy.”
Taio locked the door retuning to my side, he kissed me with his full lips as I felt the heat of his chest against mine.
I unbuttoned his shirt, his nipples were large while mine are small, his skin so dark compared to mine.
Taio looked into my eyes, his hands around my neck and kissed me again only this time with plenty of tongue.
“Ethan, stand up and let me take your pants off of you.” I did as he suggested.
He pushed my pants to the ground, feeling my cock through my boxer shorts as it stiffened jutting out the fly. Taio took it into his mouth and sucked it gingerly, my hips pushed forward. “Fuck this feels great.” I said.
Taio took a sheet from the closet and laid it over the couch. I took his pants off of him and for the first time I sucked a black man’s cock, I thought it would be different, but if I had my eyes closed I would not have told any difference except he was a little larger than mine.
His naked body pushed against mine, his hands all over my body and mine on his. His had cock mashed on mine making me hornier than I was before.
We had no lube except for spit as I pushed my dick into this hot islanders ass. He made a low groaning sound as he pushed his ass against me as I fucked him, I pushed his legs higher toward his chest as I sped my pace, fucking his ass while I looked into his sexy face.
It took only a few minutes until I shot my cum into his ass as I had not cum yet today and was so fucking horny.
Taio sat back on the couch and spread his legs open and again I dove in, sucking his fat shaft and played with his tight balls, my finger slipped into his ass and I could feel my cum inside his hole, I fingered his ass while sucking him until he shot his cum down my throat, it was very sweet, later he told me that it was from the pineapple that he loved to eat, I was not sure if he was telling the truth or pulling my leg.
We cleaned up and dressed, Taio took me back to the streets and walked me to his family’s house and to his room. “We cannot act gay here, my family would beat and disown me.” He whispered.
Taio handed me a folded cloth with an island floral pattern on it.
I looked at him with a quizzical look. “It’s a sarong, put it on.
I unfolded it and dropped my pants putting the sarong around my waist while Taio showed me how to tie it.
He put one on too after getting fully nude, I reached under mine and took off my boxers tossing them onto my pants.
“Wow, this is great, all hanging loose and breezy.” I said.
Take off your shirt and put your clothes in this bag.” He said handing me a cloth bag with a long strap on it.
We walked outside to the beach in our sarong’s. I danced around some joking that I have never worn a dress before. “It is the best thing to wear in this heat and humidity, keeps your balls cooler than wearing pants all the time.”
Taio walked me to the condo my parents rented and secretly kissed me goodnight by the bushes outside the door.
We arranged a meeting place for the next night on the beach, Taio had borrowed his uncle’s car and we drove it far from the town where we took off our sarongs and ran naked on the beach after having sex on a blanket he had brought with him.
I wore my sarong the rest of the trip and only put on a shirt when we ate at restaurants, even after going home my sarong was something I would wear around the house and always reminded me of my island love.

Comments

  1. Another great one, buddy!!..love the tourist angle cause I like to travel!!..:) fun!!!...:) <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull