Skip to main content

The Workout



I was paying for gas inside the mini mart, this guy was in front of me in line, he had dark hair but pale skin that was so smooth is looked like he didn’t even have pores.
His tee shirt had the sleeves cut off and most of the sides of the shirt, I moved to the side getting a great view of his left nipple, large, dark and hard, he had big shoulders and was very hot.
This guy was about as buff as a guy could without looking over done.
I wanted to lick his smooth rippled arms, he ran his fingers through his hair making his bicep flex and a thick patch of dark under arm hair,, fuck,, this guy was making my knees weak.
“Where do you work out?” I asked.
“Body Builders on Fifth Street.” He replied.
“I need to start working out in a bad way.” I said patting my stomach.
“You are not that out of shape looking, you just need to tone and build some muscle.” He said after looking at my body feet to hair.

“I am headed over to the gym now and I get a free month for each new member I bring in, it would be great if you want to follow me over.” He said with a nod towards the parking lot.
“My name is Ethan.” I said as I put my hand out to shake his.
“Good to meet you Ethan, I’m Tyler.”

The line finally melted away and each of us paid for our gas and went out to pump it.
I finished pumping my gas and looked over for Tyler; he was getting into his all black and very shiny Nissan.
I climbed into my Jeep and followed him out of the lot and down the street.

Pulling into the parking lot I saw him pulling out his gym bag and I followed him inside the building.
We got to the desk and Tyler put his arm on my shoulder.
“Jeff, this is my good friend Ethan, he wants a membership and I will take the referral for a free month if you please.” Tyler said rubbing my shoulder.
I signed up, paid my membership fees and got my card.
“Come on I’ll show you around.“ Tyler said.

“This is the locker room; we I’ll change then show you the rest of the gym.”

I sat on the bench across from Tyler as he peeled off the bit of shirt he was wearing, my eyes flashed across his back watching his muscles move. Tyler kicked off his tennis shoes and unfastened his thick brown belt, then his buttons on his jeans sliding them to his ankles in one motion.
Ohhh,, Fuckkkkk.. What an ass he has, he was wearing red boxer briefs. Tyler sat on the bench to pull his jeans off his feet.
“It’s a pretty good gym, I have been coming here for about three years.” Tyler said as he slipped off his briefs, he turned while talking just long enough for me to see his cock nestled in thick dark fur.

Tyler grabbed a jock from his locker and stepped into the straps pulling it to his hips, his fingers traced the ass straps from his waistband to the point they connected under his balls.
“Hey! he said, you should put on some shorts and work out a bit while you are here.”
“I don’t have any gym gear with me or I would really love to.” I replied. As I watched him slip on some blue shorts.
“Well I have some shorts you can wear if you don’t mind, they are clean.” He said. “I just brought them in today.”
“Okay, if you don’t mind. But I am not wearing any underwear.”
“I don’t have a clean jock so you will have to free ball it today.” Tyler said with a laugh.

Hell, I’d have taken one of his used jocks happily, I thought to myself.
I took off my shoes and peeled my jeans off, I looked up for the shorts from Tyler and saw that he was looking at my crotch as it bobbed around from my movement.
He handed me a pair of white nylon shorts, I slipped them on and got my shoes back on.
“Okay, I’m ready.”
“What kind of workout are you looking to do?” Tyler asked.
‘Well, I need to work on my stomach, abs and arms mostly.”

“I am actually a self taught trainer for guys that need a bit of help.” Tyler said.
“I looked at him, how much do you charge?”

“$15.00 an hour, but I won’t charge you anything today, and if you like what you see, then we can work something out.”
“Very cool, sounds great.” I said.

“Alright, let’s go to the mats over there and do some stretching first so we don’t pull a muscle. Just follow my lead.”

Tyler spread his legs apart and bent to touch his toes but keeping his legs straight. “Let’s do 15 of these,
next we can do a few pushups.”
Tyler dropped to the mat and started pumping them out, his arms were amazing.
“Okay, lets so 15 squat thrusts.”

I faced him and started my squat thrusts, Tyler looked at me and nodded to my crotch, I looked down and on each squat, my balls hung out of my shorts, I put my hand to cover myself right away.
“No, it’s ok.” Tyler said. pulling my hand away. “No one else is in here anyway, it’s my fault, I wear short shorts.”
You could also see the shape of my cock head through the thin fabric.
I looked at Tyler’s crotch as he made his squats and saw that his jock pouch would push right to the leg opening of his shorts.

“Ok, that’s enough warming up. Let’s get you started with some weight lifting, we will start slow and add more on later.” Tyler said as he put 20 pound round weights on the bar.

“Lay on the bench and slide up here, I will spot you.”

I got under the weights and found myself looking right up inside the legs of Tyler’s shorts. Fuck he was hot, I thought. Id love to reach up his leg and into those shorts of his.
“I don’t want you to over work anything today and be so sore you can’t work out again for a week, I would like to do three days a week with you, if that’s ok?”
“Yeah, sounds good.” I said between pushing the bar off my chest.

“Let’s get you into some sit-up’s over at the mat again. Lay here and I will hold your feet.”

“I want at least seventy five good sit-up’s from you, they will tighten that belly in no time.”
I pushed my knees up and started to do my sit-up’s while Tyler held my ankles in place.
As I would come up I started watching Tyler, he was looking into my shorts legs while counting my reps.

Pretending to have lost my spot on the mat, I moved my hip some making my cock poke out from my shorts that had ridden up all the way and kept doing my exercises.
“Great.” Tyler said as he counted my numbers, I was starting to breathe hard from the exertion when I finally reached 75.
“Ok, great, lie back on the mat flat and catch your breath some.” He said as he pulled my ankles out straddling his knees.
I could feel his eyes watching my cock through the opening.
“So how long since you’ve worked out Ethan?” He asked.
“I never really have worked out much, mostly just exercising on my own at home, I run more than anything.” I said as my breathing settled some.

“Yeah, I was noticing your legs are pretty muscular.” he said touching my ankles as he spoke.

I had butterflies playing this sex charged game with Tyler, I knew he was checking my junk out every chance he got.
“I would like to hit the bike for a few minutes, even though my legs need less of a workout.” I said.

I sat on a stationary bike while Tyler climbed on one right across, facing mine.
I pulled my shorts up some as I started peddling knowing my cock and balls would give Tyler a good show.
I rode a couple of miles while we chatted about working out inconsequential things.
I reached down and gave my cock a tug, pulling it free of the fabric.
“I thought I would let you have a full look, since no one is in here.” I said with a grin.

Tyler’s face went red, but only for a second, then he broke out with a huge smile. “I guess you saw me checking you out.”
“Yeah, but I don’t mind at all, I have been checking you out since the gas station line.”

“Actually I just bought a bunch of used gym equipment and have it at home, to tell you the truth.” I said.
“Then why did you come here with me and sign up here?”
“So I could see more of you than at the gas station and from the looks of it.“ I pointed to what had to have been a semi hard cock in his shorts. “You seem to be enjoying it too.”
“Fucker!” He said with a wicked grin.
“Lets hit the shower and go to your place and I can give you a proper work out.”
We picked up towels at the desk and walked to the showers. I stripped off my shirt, shoes and socks before looking at Tyler; he was just standing there in his jock watching me while rubbing his bulge.

I dropped the shorts to the floor and walked to the shower, turning it on and wetting my body.
Tyler walked into the water spray wearing his jock still, he pushed his jock bulge against my cock and pushed hard.
I pushed the shampoo dispenser sever times and made a good lather in my hands before rubbing it all over Tyler’s chest.

Feeling his meat get hard under the elastic fabric of his jock, I let my fingertips stray around the edge to feel his balls cupped inside.
I went to my knees and took as much of his bulge into my mouth as I could, Tyler pushed my face tight against his crotch rubbing my face all over it.

My hands went to his rear feeling the straps that pulled his cheeks tightly, following them to his asshole pushing a wet finger into his hole.

I stood and put my mouth to his chest biting on his nipples, I could never imagined that just two hours ago I was trying to get a peek at them in the line at the gas station.

Tyler went to his knees and pulled my cock a few times before sucking it deep into his throat.
We heard the locker room door open, it was the guy from the desk. “Closing time guys, finish up in the next 10 minutes or so, the front door is locked so no one else will be here.” He said as he walked back out to the lobby.

Tyler turned and bent over guiding my cock into his ass, holy fuck, Tyler was a big ole bottom. I thought, he had better be versatile because I like some dick in my ass too.

I fucked Tyler hard holding onto his hips as the water sprayed onto us.
I busted a nut, filling his ass with my juice. I reached around feeling his stiff rod. I jerked him off while I was still in his ass.
Just as he finished spurting his jizz onto the shower floor I pulled my semi hard cock out of his ass.
Tyler soaped my body and I did his before rinsing off and going back to the lockers.
“Damn, that dude walked in and I thought we were toast for having sex in the showers.” I said.

“No, he is cool, he is gay too and I have seen him come back and fuck in the shower a couple of times.
I think he has a video camera hidden here somewhere and watches what goes on, I don’t mind one bit, he is a sweet guy even if a bit of a peeper.”

“Let’s go out for a drink, if you want?” I asked
“Sure sounds good.” He said as he rolled off his wet jock strap and flicked it into the locker.

He reached in and pulled out a clean dry jock that was blue and pulled it on.
“Bastard, You had an extra jock all the time.”

He laughed. “You think I didn’t know your balls were going to hang out of those shorts? Now let’s go and maybe we will have a better workout at your place afterwards.”

Comments

  1. Great!! ' and you got me working at the gym!!! story is great, Seth!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE to suck dick. Maybe I'd get the three of you in my mouth and down my throat.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh yes he could be my Physical trainer anytime

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can be my personal trainer anytime
    Yes you messaged me on FB - I’m currently on a FB rimeout for 30 days 😜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull