Skip to main content

New Beginning


I was done with my life, I was so fucking tired, my job, my friends seemed to all be hateful cunts with sour dispositions that really depressed me and then, my boyfriend dumped me.

I had to make a break and leave; I packed up and got in my SUV without saying goodbye to many before driving out of town for the last time. I drove for hours towards Indianapolis with no real destination in mind. I stopped for the night at a roadside motel, the “free WI-Fi” sign caught my eye, I booked a room and got inside just after the heavy rains started coming down, I was soaked bringing my bags into the room.

I got inside and set my bags down on one of the two beds and stripped my clothes off laying them across the chairs to dry, I took my shave kit into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, it had been a while since I had done any manscaping and I was a hairy mess with a scattering of hair across my chest and my pubes were totally looking like a wild man. I wet my hands and spread shaving cream across my chest and started shaving until my chest and stomach was smooth and hair free. I lifted my cock and shaved the underside of my shaft where the hair tried to grow un attended, without thinking too much I kept shaving until I had no hair on my crotch at all.

I put one leg onto the toilet lid and lifted my balls with my left hand and smeared some shave cream along my ass crack and shaved it too, I was very careful while working under there but it was making my cock stand out semi erect. I had only done a complete shave once before and I really liked it but my boyfriend did not like the shaved clean look, well I do what I want now.

I took a hot shower and dried off as I walked over to the desk, I tied the white towel around my waist and sat down to set up my laptop, I was getting horny and wanted to see some hot guy to guy action. I went to my saved favorites section and clicked on a site where anyone can sign in and do what they like most naked some just tease. I had been on here mostly as a watcher but only showed my junk a few times. Tonight I was gonna be an exhibitionist, I am a good looking average guy and a decent sized dick so I would be a good draw.

I signed in and turned on my camera and could see myself in small window on my laptop screen, within a few moments a few guys started the chat asking a few general questions like was I single, how old was I and of course was I cut or uncut as I had not taken off my towel yet. After chatting a few more minutes I had over 100 viewers watching and asking me questions, most would just say “HOT”.
I had my mic on also so they could hear me talking and any sexual noises I would make too.

“Okay, guys, it’s time to take off my towel.” I said as I stood up.

I stood up and took the edge of the terrycloth and pulled it enough to drop it onto the chair seat, my cock sprang out and the typing messages went wild, they definitely liked what they saw and started asking me to do things. I took my balls in my hand and squeezed them gently while massaging my cock until it was fully erect and about 9 1/2 inches, some gave me grief for shaving things smooth but others liked that it made my cock look even bigger.
One guy asked if I had any toys, I reached into one of my suitcases and took out a nice sized rubber cock dildo.

“Like this?” I asked with a grin.

Suck it someone suggested so I put the head into my mouth and took it deeper and deeper into my throat until it made my eyes water.

“Fuck, I wish that was a real cock, any volunteers?” I asked in fun.

The messaging went wild with guys saying “ME” or “I am bigger than that dildo and would choke you with my hog of a cock.”
I took out the bottle of lube and squirted some onto the head of the dildo and turned to the camera and bent over spreading my ass cheeks out some and started rubbing the dildo head against my asshole before pushing it in a little farther, I lifted one foot onto the chair seat and got the dildo fuck action going. I glanced over and saw that my viewer number was over 350 now and I assumed that most of them were jacking off while watching me. My cock had softened a bit so I set the dildo down and pushed my cock between my legs and got just the tip into my own asshole, I pushed it in hard and let it slip out a few times, the guys liked that and wanted me to push it in deeper but that was as much as I could manage.
I pointed the laptop camera over to the bed so I could lie on the bed and finish my show. I got onto my knees and used the dildo again on my ass with the camera as close as I could get it to the action while my balls swung between my legs. I flipped over and gave my viewers an eyeful as I jacked off for the camera, once I had blasted a load across my chest I looked into the camera and smiled as I licked the cum off of my hand. I read all the hot notes they had left for me while I was busy jacking off, I gave my goodbye’s and signed off and settled in to sleep.

The next day I woke up, checked out of the motel and headed to a café that the clerk said the country platter was really good which I ordered for breakfast was enough food for two, it was a huge country breakfast with a pile of scrambled eggs topped with cheddar cheese, two slices of bacon, two links of in house made breakfast sausage two biscuits with country sausage gravy over them and a massive amount of fried potatoes on a big platter. I did my best but could not finish wall of the food, paid my bill and hit the road.

I drove for about 6 hours before stopping for a meal which this time was a fast food burger and stretched a bit before getting back on the road. Later, I stopped for the night and was so tired; I left the laptop in its bag. I pulled in to Indianapolis the next day and started looking for an apartment and a job.

It took a couple of days before I was settled into my small apartment and had put applications in at several gay clubs and restaurants, on the fifth day; I got a call for an interview and was hired on the spot to be a Host at a club. My primary job was to keep the place full of cash spending men and women using social media, contests and keeping the crowds happy.
After a couple of weeks it seemed they were very happy with my Hosting abilities and the DJ’s liked working with me as I took a hands on approach and sometimes that meant having to grope the men on the dance floor as I passed by. One night I had a fill in DJ as one had left the club that I usually worked with on Friday nights, the new one was Carl but he went by DJ Indy, he chatted with me when I stepped into the DJ booth and seemed like a good enough guy, a bit flirty and by a bit, I mean he was a crazy ass funny flirting DJ, he say about anything on the microphone as the guys danced, one night he called out for everyone to get naked, and some of them did after a while I had to go ask them to at least put their underwear on so we would not get shut down but that was a hell of a night.

After work one night a couple of guys were hanging out and I joined them, Junior who was another DJ, Indy (Carl) and I sat and had a few beers talking and laughing, I found out later that Indy had already decide that night that I would be his boyfriend. I got to know the guys at the club well and Indy and I hung out more and more to the point that it was everyday no matter if we stood around talking and laughing, shopping for clothes or working together.

I could make Indy laugh so hard and sometimes I had no idea what got him started but he would laugh till he was crying. One night he asked me if I wanted to go to his place, I said yes and in no time we were in his living room and yes, he started laughing again, he leaned over against me and I put my arm around his shoulders.
Indy looked into my eyes for a second before he moved in to kiss me, his lips were gentle at first but then his kiss became more passionate.
“You know I’m gonna marry you don’t you?” Indy asked.

I smiled a non committal smile and kissed him again, my tongue probed into his mouth as he pulled me closer. In a flash, Indy was naked, I still do not know when it happened, it just did, I looked at his thick hefty cock laying against his thigh and pushed him back onto the couch and pulled his legs apart some taking his cock into my mouth, it was like rigid velvet, hard but soft at the same time.
I pushed a finger into his ass making him squirm allot I continued sucking him until he could not hold back any longer, I tasted his salty man juice for the first time and sucked him until he had to push me off of his thick cock as it became too sensitive to continue.

I lifted his legs and moved him over a little before pushing my rock hard cock into his ass, I knew by the way he responded to my finger earlier that he needed to be fucked hard and I gave it to him.

“Fuck me darlin’.”Indy panted.

I didn’t need a second request and pushed it in deep, I owned him at that moment, his ass was mine and I needed to cum in his ass in a bad way. I pulled him toward me going as deep into him as I could, and was like a man possessed drilling his hole while he panted and cried out asking for more. I could feel every inch of my cock as it moved in and out of his tight ass, looking into his face while I fucked him turned me on and when I shot my cum into him he was crying out like he was cumming too, the friction was about to set him on fire. I slid my cock out after the last spurt I could pump into him and rolled over sitting next to him and pulling him over to my shoulder.

“That was fuckin’ hot; I want your cock in me every day.”

“Sounds like a good plan.” I replied.

We snuggled some and watched TV for a few hours, still naked, it was very relaxing to be with him, I spent that night with Indy and every night since. Indy was always a romantic soul, he always too the time to say he loved me and finally one night he asked me to marry him, I am a very emotional top and I said yes through the tears even though I knew the question was coming one day, I left it to him to ask as he needed to be ready and I did not want to rush things.

The day of the wedding, our friends and family were there, it was outdoors with lots of trees and mountains nearby, Indy was very nervous but I already had him, the rest was just extras, it was wonderful having so many friends and family, we walked the short distance to the reception area where we finished the night.

One of my favorite things was snuggling up with Indy and it was very fun working with him the single shift we had together each week, but fucking his ass made us both happy. One night I followed him out onto the deck and he took off all of his clothes and jacked his cock until it was hard, I sat down and pulled him close taking his cock into my mouth sucking and slurping on it. I lifted up a little pushing my pants to my ankles and sitting Indy onto my stiff cock, he settled all the way down until he was sitting on me with my cock fully inside him, he began rocking around and lifting himself up off of me and riding my prick making me pant and moan in pleasure.

I held his hips and prompted his movements, I could smell his scent being this close, I inhaled deeply as I kissed his chest, reaching up twisting his nipples making them hard before I leaned over and sucked them but not too long as I was interrupting Indy’s movements. As I started shooting, I pulled him down on my shaft as hard as I could, if felt so wonderful and I could feel my climax to my toes.

Indy had been in a horrific car crash and had complications from it that were long lasting, his pain some days was unbearable though he would not always let on, and his smile and laughter were contagious.

We had been married only a few months when his pain grew intolerable, he went into the hospital on a Tuesday and passed away on Friday from infections, I have cried every day since, I miss him so very much. We spent every moment together that we could and I will never forget him nor will I stop loving him, his family has pulled me in close and I think of them as my own, they are so special to me.
Rest my angel.

Comments

  1. That was beautiful and very heartfelt, thanks for sharing it with us, Indy will always be missed but never forgotten, he was a happy soul who made us all smile and laugh...hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful love story, it brought tears to my eyes😢. Rest In Peace DJ INDY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful story. Love all your stories

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull