Skip to main content

Ricky


I went to see a movie, alone as usual, I am single and the few friends I have really are hard to pin down to go to see a movie. I was a bit early and had a good fifteen minutes until the coming attractions start. There were only a few people in the theatre so far and all were couples, I was the odd man out but I don’t care, I would rather go alone than not go at all.
There was a feature at the box office to pre choose your seat, I found the row and seat number and flopped myself into the overstuffed reining seat and in a moment had my feet up, I even kicked off my shoes and was munching on popcorn when this sweet looking guy came in, alone with a drink and some candy.
 I lowered my foot rest to let him by and he sat in a seat leaving two seats vacant between us, I looked at him and smiled.
“You have to suffer with going to the movies alone too?” he asked.
“Yeah, my friends seldom want to go with me.” I replied.
“My name is Ricky.” he replied as he stood and leaned over to shake my hand.
“Hey Ricky, I’m Adrian.”
“Great to meet you, I’m the same; my boyfriend and I broke up a year ago and was not a big into movies either and I usually will go alone.”
Ricky stood up moving to the seat next to me.
“Do you mind me moving closer, it seems silly talking that far away.”
“No, I surly don’t mind, but I may dip into your Junior Mints.” I said in a flirty way.
“I’d be happy to share with you.”
I looked into Ricky’s dark brown eyes, then to his full red lips, I wanted to nibble them but best of all was his smile, he made me feel comfortable immediately.
“No girlfriend?” Ricky asked.
“It would be boyfriend, and no, I don’t have one though I did for a few years, he changed and got into drugs and I can’t deal with that.” I said leaning toward Ricky.
“I don’t blame you, I would not stand that, and his ass would be out the door in a minute.”I was looking at Ricky’s white teeth as he spoke and I really wanted to tussle his brown hair and I had almost forgotten about the movie until the lights went down.
The upcoming attractions started and it was pretty loud.
Ricky leaned in and offered me some of his candy, my hand touched his and I felt an electrical reaction for a moment. I set my popcorn bucket on the small movable table and leaned over touching Ricky on the forearm telling him to help his self to the popcorn, my hand hesitated where is was for an extra moment making my heart pound with excitement.
“Thank you, nothing like Junior Mints and popcorn together.” Ricky said as he touched my hand.
The movie started and we concentrated more on it but my thoughts were on Ricky, he reached over a few times when the movie got exciting and grabbed my arm, saying something about the scene.
We bumped our hands into each others in the popcorn bucket a few times, once I toyed with Ricky’s fingers and I heard him giggle. The movie finished and we headed for the restroom, the large drinks had bloated our bellies. I stepped up to a urinal and Ricky took the one to my left, the restroom was empty except for us so he could have moved to one that was not right next to me so I looked over just after he unzipped.
Out flopped a nice thick cut cock and his stream started right away, he was not pee shy.
“Very nice.” I said looking right at his cock.
He looked over at mine and smiled, next he took my hand and pulled it over to his cock, I held it while he pissed, my little finger inside his fly and against his hefty ball sac. I looked up and into his sparkling eyes we finished pissing and tucked our meat back into our pants.
“Want to see another movie?” Ricky asked.
“Which one did you have in mind?”
“I don’t care.” He said with a grin.
After washing, we ducked into a movie that was in progress and went to the higher seats where it seemed more private and secluded even though there were only eight or so people in the room.
The reclining seats had an armrest that pushed back out of the way making basically a love seat, I sat down and Ricky moved in against me I put my arm over his shoulder and nuzzled his neck with my lips, he turned and kissed me, my cock went hard, his lips were like sweet nectar that I could not get enough of.
His frame was lean and solid and I could feel his chest through his tee shirt, my hand worked under the bottom of his tee and up to one of his small nipples, I pinched and rolled it between my fingertips making it as hard as my cock.
The movie got loud and quiet but we were not watching it at all, Ricky had my full attention and then he reached over to my crotch and started feeling the firmness beyond my fly.
He unbuttoned my pants, pushed my underwear back and pulled my raging stiff cock out. I lifted my ass a bit and pulled my jeans down a bit to give Ricky more room, he leaned over and took my stiff cock past his lips and swallowed it, and my breath grew rapid as he bobbed on my prick.
“Fuck me Ricky, that feels great.”
Ricky pulled off and looked into my face. “I’ll fuck you later for sure so you’d best be a bottom Adrian.”
His lips on my rod was crazy hot, blowing me and in a public place at that.
 I was not traditionally a bottom but had no qualms with bending over for the right guy. Ricky bounced his head over my cock and clearly wanted my jizz in his mouth as he was not slowing down; he was going for the gold.
My breathing got faster as I felt my cum starting to churn, my ass would not hold still in the seat and my hand was on the back of his neck. Part of me wanted him to slow down to make it last longer but given the circumstances I was not holding back. I started cumming, it was like I geyser and I could feel his throat around my dick while his lips formed a perfect ring holding my cock firmly as jet after jet of cum blasted into his throat and mouth.
He pulled off and I tucked my junk back into my pants and buttoned my jeans back up, I looked at him and he had a huge smile on his face, he leaned over kissing my lips and then his tongue pushed into my mouth, I could taste my own salty spunk.
Ricky leaned over to my shoulder, we quietly talked through the movie until it was over and the lights came on, I looked to my right toward the top of the room and there was a security camera. I pointed it out to Ricky and he laughed, well they did not come in and stop us so either no one saw us or they really had a nice show.
We stood up and stretched, and wandered out into the sunlight outside of the theatre.
“Would you like to go to lunch”? I asked.
“That sounds great, I’ll drive.”
I looked at Ricky for the first time in daylight, his skin was pale and smooth against his dark hair and his eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. We walked over to Ricky’s car, a sexy looking two seat convertible sports car.
“Well this is hot, you could drive me all over town in this.” I said as I lowered myself into the seat.
“I’m not into pickup trucks or mini van’s.” Ricky said.
“No comment.” I said smiling at him.
“OMG, tell me you don’t drive a mini van?”
“No, I was kidding I drive a tiny little Mini, I love small cars.”
“Oh, that’s cool, I like those too.”
“And I have a 1200 cc motorcycle.”
“Oh fuck, you will definitely have to take me for a ride then, I love bikes but never owned one.”
We pulled up in a bbq place and went inside, and were seated at a booth. We each ordered a pulled pork sandwich with fires, my eyes were drinking Ricky in. He was so cute and his chin went down to a bit of a point, his lips would curl a bit to one side when he spoke.
I felt his foot minus his shoe, between my legs playing around rubbing it up and down my legs. We ate our pulled pork and talked about the movie and other things that we found that we had in common.
I reached over and took Ricky’s phone and handed him mine.
“Let’s swap phone numbers and email addresses.”
I put my information in his phone and took a picture of my face for the contact photo and laid it back on the table. Ricky was talking and fooling around with my phone and moved it under the table, I didn’t think much of it until he handed it back laughing, he had taken a selfie of his cock he had pulled it out in secret.
“Oh My God, you are a bad boy, and I like it, that’s an impressive picture too.”
I took another picture of him with the camera in my phone.
“Hey, no replacing that picture.”
No, I needed one of your face, this is just in my gallery.”
The waiter came back and brought drink refills, he had seen me taking a picture of Ricky and asked if we wanted a picture together, I said sure handing him my phone.
I moved over to Ricky’s side of the booth and we smiled, he handed the phone back and we thanked him.  I did not move back to my side of the booth and instead placed my hand on Ricky’s thigh. He giggled a bit and I gave him a quizzical look and he took my hand moving it inches and I felt the warm skin of his cock.
“I never put it away after I took that picture on your phone.”
I looked around, there was almost no one in the restaurant due to being after noon but not dinnertime yet, I took his prick in my hand and gave it a squeeze before pumping it a few times.
“I didn’t get to cum yet, remember?” Ricky said softly.
I took his cloth napkin under the table and onto one of his legs and slowly started jacking him off, I wanted to see it so badly but this was pretty hot too.  I pumped his cock hard and could feel the pre cum against my finger. I pulled it up to my mouth and licked the sweet pre from my finger savoring it before jacking him until he started moaning softly, I put the napkin over the tip of his cock and let him jet his load into it as the waiter came by dropping off the check.
I brought the napkin up to the table and looked at the jizz on the cloth; I dipped a finger into it and tasted it.
“Mmm, that’s dessert.”
Ricky laughed and folded up the napkin leaving it on the seat next to him.
“Let’s get out of here before we get arrested.” I said.
“Adrian, when can I meet with you again?”
“Soon, I hope, you have my email and phone number, text me when you can and I will do the same.”
Ricky looked a little disappointed at my answer; I gave him a smile and leaned in kissing him on the lips before getting into his sports car and driving me back to my car. We chatted a bit, mostly laughing and poking each other; reluctantly I got out of his car and watched as he pulled away.
I sent him a text right away.
Me: I miss you already.
Ricky: Want me to turn around?
Me: Yes.
Me: No, as soon as you left again I would miss you again.
Ricky: LOL <3 p="">
Me: Hugs.
I stopped at the grocery store and picked up a few things to make dinners during the week and headed home, took a shower and saw a message on my phone, it was Ricky, and he had pulled his yellow shorts open and took a dick pic of his junk.
Me: Hot as hell angel!
Ricky: Angel?,, nice.
Me: Grins, you are a sweet angel.
Ricky: Meet me after work tomorrow?”
Me: Mmmm,,, sounds great, dinner and a movie?
Ricky: Burgers, shakes n sex?
Me: Oh baby, now you are talking but why don’t I cook and you come over to my place?
Ricky: Sounds like a great idea, send me your address and the time, I’ll be there.
I sent him my address and a close up picture of my lips, in return he sent me a picture of him pulling his shorts open and taking a picture into his shorts of his hot and sexy cock, he clearly was not shy.
The next day Ricky was on my thoughts, and I just wanted to get home and cook for him and taste his lips on mine.  Finally it was time to go, I stopped by the store to pick up what I would need to make the burgers and shakes as promised. At home I showered and got into the kitchen I finely diced some jalapeno peppers and pineapple and some teriyaki sauce mixing it into the ground beef before making them into patties.  Ricky sent me a text, he was about ten minutes away so I put the burgers onto the grill outside and put together a small salad.
Ricky got here, I met him at the door, he leaned in and kissed me firmly, his tongue slipped into my mouth. I ran my hand down his back and to his ass cheek cupping it with my fingertips pushing the fabric of his shorts into his ass crack.
“Come on in, I have the burgers on and the ice cream all ready to make the milkshakes.”
“Sounds great, I’ll help.”
We went into the kitchen and loaded up the blender with vanilla ice cream, Ricky pushed his finger into it scooping some up and pushing it into my mouth, I sucked his finger until it was clean and then some.  I looked into his eyes, he really had something different than other guys I’ve met before, something really special.
I looked at the tiny lines at the edge of his eyes, how they formed as he laughed or smiled before leaning in kissing one side of his face.
“Chocolate or Chocolate?” I asked.
“I’d rather have chocolate if you’ve got any.” Ricky said as he pushed away from me laughing.
Ricky started blending the shakes while I pulled the burgers off of the grill, then pulling the tater tots out of the oven.
“Oh, tots, I love tots!” Ricky said.
“Well they are as hot as molten lava so don’t think about grabbing one yet.”
I put the platter of tots and burgers on the table as Ricky brought the chocolate shakes over too, the shakes were big enough for two people each.
“Please, let’s not think about the calories.” I joked.
“Well we could work off the calories, it might take hours but I am willing to try.” Ricky said grinning before he popped a tot into his mouth.
“OH!, still hot.”
I laughed trying not to say I told you so. We filled our plates and ate ravenously, the chocolate shakes tasted so delicious. Looking over at Ricky, he reminded me of a kid, he looked so happy with his tots and chocolate shake.
“What?” Ricky asked.
“Nothing, I am just happy you are here.”
“Thanks, I am so happy to have met you and really enjoy the time I spend with you.” Ricky said leaning over giving me a kiss. It was a really good and fun meal, no big fuss dinner, just burgers, tot’s and shakes.
We finished eating and I suggested we settle in on the couch and pick a movie from the on demand choices. We cuddled close to each other, part way through the movie, Ricky put his head on my lap, my fingers absently toyed with his hair and neck making him jump a bit as it tickled. Soon the movie was forgotten when Ricky started massaging my crotch through my jeans.  
I now have a raging hard on, I stood and slid my pants off, my cock was arching out in my briefs, Ricky slipped his clothes off and was now naked, I peeled off my remaining clothes too. Ricky positioned me to bend over the arm of the couch, he spread my ass cheeks and went to his knees biting and chewing at my ass.
His mouth was hungry for my ass but soon he stood and I felt his cockhead pressing against my tight hole, he spat onto his hand and rubbed his cock and my ass to get the entrance ready for company.
“Feed my ass that sweet prick baby.” I said softly.
Ricky gently pressed until it was fully inside me before he started his rhythm pumping his cock in and out of my ass. His thick prick felt wonderful and without much pain but I could feel the heat not only from his cock but his body too. He moved his hands from my hips as he leaned in, he twisted my nipples  and ran his hands across my chest.
Ricky’s breath started getting more shallow and rapid, I could tell he was getting close to cumming, and a few more thrusts he was shooting his cum into me, the last few moments he changes to jabs and finally he dropped onto my back, his hands went around to my chest hugging me while he caught his breath.
I stood up and Ricky dropped to his knees in front of me, he took my hard cock into his mouth and then his throat bobbing up and down on it as his fingers caressed my ass. My hands pulled his head toward my cock harder as I fucked his throat as he looked up into my eyes. I was very close to cumming, he inserted two fingers into my ass and this put me over the edge, I gave him a very large load of my man syrup and he gulped it down.
We sat back on the couch and started another movie, I made popcorn as it started and joined Ricky on the couch. He giggled in such a cute way when something funny happened in the movie and that made me laugh. I pulled this guy up tight, letting him know that I really cared and he would always be safe in my arms.
“Adrian, I really love being with you, we seem to fit together like we have been together forever.”
I leaned over and kissed him on the lips, a long passionate kiss. We finished the movie and Ricky said he needed to get home as he had to get up early for work the next morning. I offered to let him stay over and he could get up early enough to stop by his apartment on the way to work to get dressed properly for work, he declined but said he would stay over soon.
The next day my phone buzzed and I looked to find that Ricky had sent me a message.
“Hey baby, was thinking of you and how much I want to stay overnight with you, what about the weekend?”
“Mmm  I miss you, yeah the weekend sounds wonderful but what about going away for the weekend with me?” I tossed on a smile emoticon to the text.
“I love that idea, count me in, where do you want to go?” Ricky texted.
“I would like it to be a surprise if that’s okay?”
‘Sure, I will be ready early Saturday morning.”
“Cool, I’ll pick you up at 7:00 am.”
Ricky sent me a selfie of him smiling a wicked sweet smile.
I went to work making reservations and preparations for the weekend, well between working that is.
Saturday morning I sent Ricky a text saying that I was on the way and would be there in fifteen minutes.
As I helped Ricky load his bag, I asked him if he had eaten yet.
“No, I did not want to interfere with any weekend plans.” He said as he leaned over and kissed me.
I drove down the highway for about an hour as we talked, he rested his left hand on my thigh, it was very nice and comfortable. I stopped at a diner where we had pancakes, sausage and eggs while we talked.
“So, this is still a surprise?”
“Yeah, and it is more than pancakes.” I said with a laugh.
Back on the highway I drove for another forty five minutes before the surprise was spoiled when the first sign for Six Flags Magic Mountain right lane.
Oh My God, we are going to Magic Mountain?
I looked at him and smiled.Yep.
I’ve not been since I was in school, it is one of those things where I wanted to go but just had not happened, I am so excited.
I pulled into the parking lot, paid for a space and got as close to the park as was permitted. I got two ball caps out of the back seat and slipped one onto Ricky’s head and we walked over to the tram riding it to the gates.
Ricky chattered like a kid about the rides and mostly the roller coasters he wanted to ride, I bought the tickets and in we went.
This is so great, let’s go on that ride. Ricky said as he pointed.
We got in line which because of the time of year was very short and boarded the Gold Rusher and rode the semi mild ride through the pine trees the whole while Ricky’s fingers were interlaced in mine. The ride was fun and we both laughed the whole ride, it was great sharing it with Ricky.
We went on to ride Goliath, Scream and Superman roller coasters before stopping for lunch; we went inside for fish n chips and drinks. The food was pretty good and Ricky reached over holding my hand for a few minutes before we took our food trays to the trash can and headed back out to the park for more fun.
We stopped by the men’s room to pee; Ricky seemed more interested in checking out my stream than tending himself. I gave it a shake and motioned to the nearby stall, I chose the larger handicap stall since it has more room. I dropped my shorts to the floor Ricky cupped my balls while kissing me.
Drop those shorts and bend over. I said softly.
Ricky did as he was instructed, I spat in my hand and worked up a raging boner before pressing it into Ricky’s tight hole while he braced against the stall wall. It was all he could do to keep quiet as I fucked him with other men only feet away going about their business and leaving the restroom.
I grabbed his hips and pounded his ass and just as I started cumming I reached around his neck with my arm and pulled him back against me jabbing the last thrusts into him.
I had him stand on the toilet while I sucked his thick cock while squeezing and tugging on his balls. He shot his load into my mouth, the sweet and salty nectar was wonderful and I wanted more. I looked out the stall door to see who was around and walked out toward the sinks, Ricky followed me after a few seconds. We washed up and headed back into the theme park for more rides.
The park was closing and we went out into the sea of cars in the parking lot and headed to our hotel for the night.


I’m jumping into the shower real quick.Ricky announced as he stripped his clothes off.
I sat in a chair and watched his bare ass wiggle off toward the bathroom, I sat thinking about him and how wonderful he really is and that I was starting to really love him.
Hey,,, are you joining me? Ricky called out from the shower.
I was naked in seconds and opened the shower door and stepped in, Ricky was wet and slick looking very yummy.
I pulled him close and kissed his lips; I looked him in the eyes and had his full attention.
I Love you.
Ricky looked a little stunned and about jumped into my arms kissing me.
I love you too.
My hands went down his back to his ass cheeks; I gave them a good squeeze and kissed him again, Ricky giggled and poked my ribs.
He turned off the shower and we got out, grabbing a towel, I dried him off and kissed him, it was like we flipped a switch and both realized how much we loved each other; it took spending the time away from the normal rush to see it.
I walked across the room to the plush king size bed and pulled Ricky onto it, we held each other talking and kissing, the room was beautiful and expansive but all we could see was each other.
I called room service and ordered about five kinds of appetizers and drinks, when that came we started a movie and cuddled on the bed snacking on the room service bounty.
What a wonderful day we have had. Ricky exclaimed.
Yes, I have had a blast with you and really enjoyed myself, even when you were so naughty in the men’s room stall.
ME?, you were the one that was crazy horny.Ricky said laughing.
The movie ended and we moved the mostly empty food plates to the table and returned to the bed, we cuddled till we fell asleep.
The next day I woke up to Ricky’s hand on my crotch, feeling my balls and toying with my cock, I pulled him close and kissed him.
Good morning angel.
Hi, how did you sleep?
I slept great after walking all over the park yesterday.
We dressed and checked out of the hotel stopping at a local café for breakfast; Ricky ordered French toast and sausages for both of us.
I am so happy, you make me smile so much it hurts.Ricky exclaimed.
I love you angel, I think we need to go back home and next week make plans for a two week vacation and go away to some place great.
That sounds so nice; I haven’t been on a real vacation in a few years, where do you think we should go?
What about the Bahamas?I offered.
Or Paris?Ricky said with a sweet smile on his face.
Oh my God, Paris sounds wonderful, and expensive, do you have a passport?
Yes, I got mine three years ago and have not used it yet.
I need to get one real fast then, I think I can pay extra for a rush on it but Paris sounds like lots of fun.
Over the next couple of months we decided to move in together, we made plans for Paris and side excursions to other cities while there.
Ricky is the guy that I have always dreamed of, we love being with each other so much and every day was as exciting as that day at Magic Mountain.

Comments

  1. Oh my god man. Love it. Keep up the good work. Cant wait till the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great horny story, please don't leave it so long for next one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy story, filled with lots of love and hot sex,I enjoyed it very much....,xxxE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull