Skip to main content

Muscle Pup




It was a Saturday morning and I was headed to the gym to work out, this was my regular thing six days a week.

 I have a large frame to start with and it helps me support the muscle mass I maintain.

 I was lifting weights with a spotter that I help when he lifts also; we talk and laugh while working out.

 My friend Lukas nodded to the wall nearby. “Nick, it looks like you have an admirer.”

I finished the reps and returned the weight bar to the rack, looking over I saw this that was guy several years younger than me, maybe 24 years old, he had a nice build and had seen him here before, usually watching the bodybuilders.

 I spotted for Lukas for a while, he hit the showers and I went to the butterfly machine to work on my arms and chest. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the muscle pup watching me again; he was on a treadmill pretty close to where I was.

“Hey pup, come here.” I called out.

 He looked baffled and pointed to himself. “Yeah, you! Come over here.”

He walked over and stood a couple feet in front of where I was sitting on the bench.

“Why are you always watching me pup?” I asked.

“I like your build and was just checking out your workout so I could see what I need to do to get a build like yours.”

 “Look pup, you will never look like me, your shoulders are not this big, it’s not your fault, its genetics.”

 “Why do you call me pup?”

I laughed and looked at him. “Because you are a small muscle guy that wants to be bigger and lusts after the bigger guy’s bodies, you want to worship a builder’s body.”

 “I am not lusting after you,,, at all,, I was just..” He stammered.

“I see the way you look at me, come closer, touch my chest.”

The pup reached out and touched my chest; I grabbed his hand and rubbed it over my chest and to my pushing his fingertips into my arm pit hair.


 I let his hand go and could tell he was breathing harder than before. “Smell your fingers, that is the sweat of a man, not a pup.”

His hand twitched a bit as he caught himself from pulling his fingers to his nose. “Do it.” I said in a demanding voice.

 Pup lifted his fingers to his nose and inhaled deeply, his eyes closed for a second as his head tilted back.

 I laughed a little. “I knew you were a pup, follow me.”

I walked to the weight bench again and could feel the pup right on my heels behind me.

“Put fifty pounds on that bar pup, twenty five each side, and lay your ass down on that bench.”

Pup did as he was told. “Lift, I’ll spot you.”

He started lifting the fifty pounds and after several minutes his arms grew tired and he slowed his pace.

“Keep going, I want to see you sweat, you want muscle? This is how it is done.”

Pup struggled a few more reps before I pulled the bar up and back onto the rack.


 I looked down at the pup and saw him looking up the leg of my shorts.

“Like what you see?”

The pup looked away and sat up in the bench.

“Come with me pup.”

We went to the locker room and grabbed our things before walking to the parking lot wearing only our workout shorts.

“Get in.” I pointed at my Ford F150; he did as he was told.

 After a short drive, I pulled into my driveway and got out with pup in tow.

 Inside, I pulled him to me pushing his face into my armpit. “Lick pup.”

Pup ate at my pit before moving to the other side; I could hear him inhaling my man scent as he licked my pits.

 I reached down and dropped my shorts to the floor. “Suck my knob pup.” I said as I pushed him down to his knees in front of me.

 He did his best to swallow my thick cock but kept gagging.

 I pushed harder getting most of it down his throat. “Take it all.” I demanded.

 He choked and took it deeper as he swallowed while I pushed the back of his head.

 I pulled out; pup gasped a deep breath of air into his lungs. I walked into the bedroom. “Get those shorts off pup and get onto your knees; I’m going to fuck that tight ass hard, are you ready?”


 “I’ve never been fucked before; I don’t think I could take your cock in my ass.” He said in a worried tone.

“Well, you will take it and like it, you are my pup and you will take my cock anytime I need to nut.”

I grab some lube and spread it into his ass crack and deep into his tight pink asshole.

 I pushed a finger in and loosened him a bit, I moved onto the bed and pushed my monster cock into his ass causing him to cry out. “Oh my God, stop.”


 “Shut the fuck up pup, unless you want to leave.”

Pup gritted his teeth and pushed his face into my pillow arching his back trying hard to open his hole enough to ease the pain.

 I fucked his ass and pulled out fast to look at his gaping hole that did not have time to relax and tighten back to a pucker.

 I pushed it back in and fucked him hard again until I nutted into his virgin ass as I moaned out animalistic sounds.

 I pulled out again and admired his ass, it must have been on fire beyond belief but my new pup will have to get used to it.

 He collapsed onto the bed and rolled over, his prick was limp and small; I took it in my hand pulling his balls while jacking on his meat as it grew and hardened.

 I took it into my mouth, it was only seconds when he spurted his pup juice into my mouth, I held his jizz until he finished shooting, I moved up to his face opening his mouth with my fingers and spitting his jizz into his open mouth.

“How was that pup?”

 “It was great; I liked it and want more of it.”

 “See, you are a muscle pup, your lot in life is to worship a muscle God like me. You are my pup and are here for my needs and no one else’s, if I see you looking at another muscle God or even jacking off without me, I will be done with you forever.”

Pup nodded in agreement.


“I will need you to add your cell phone number to my phone and put it with the name pup, you will have no other name, you will come immediately when I call you no matter what, do you understand?”

 “Yes, I do, I will be your pup and take care of all of your needs.”

Pup got off the bed and walked stiffly to the bathroom, after a few moments he came back with a how wet hand towel and washed my cock, balls and my chest.

 He leaned over sucking on my nipples and running his hands over my body as I fell asleep.

 I woke up over an hour later to find my pup sleeping with his head on my chest still kneeling on the floor.

 I smiled to myself; I was very pleased to have a fresh muscle pup of my own.

 Over the few months I worked out with pup toning his muscle and used his ass whenever I called him.

 Once he left work to come to me, I told him that work was the only excuse for not coming when I called him.

 Pup became used to getting fucked by my thick meat and was always eager to please me.

 I filled a drawer of jocks, expansion shorts and cock rings he could wear inside the house; one of my favorite outfits to see him in is baseball pants and socks with a jock and cup under it with a bare chest.

 After a year I told him it was time for him to move in with me, he was elated and got so excited as he cleared his apartment, that night pup made us a special meal while wearing my favorite outfit.

 I came up behind him slipping my hand into the back of his baseball pants feeling his bare ass cheeks and straps to his jock pushing a finger into his fuckhole.

 Later pup sucked me off while I relaxed on the couch, he really fell into my life and loved being my pup, we had some sweet and romantic times but in bed he was always my pup.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t