Skip to main content

My Giant


A few months ago when I first met Luke in a club and when he looked up into my eyes and it was over. Luke unlike me is a large guy probably about 275 pounds and very broad shoulders, he looked like a cartoon of a muscle man and his stunning looks seemed to attract everyone’s attention even women.

His dark hair and tanned skin along with his icy blue eyes and dark lips were hard to look away from.
He was talking to a woman, she was laughing and touching his arm in a familiar way but his gaze continued to look back to me. I finished my drink and headed to the men’s room and within a few moments Luke appeared, he stepped up to the urinal next to me and looked at my piss stream then to my cock.

“Very nice.”  He said.

‘Thanks.” I replied as I looked down as he opened his fly then pulled out his cock and let his own stream go. I finished my pee and zipped up and walked over to wash my hands, he soon followed.

“I was watching you earlier, what is your name?”

“Yeah I saw, but you were with that woman, I figured you were straight my name is Mace it is short for Mason.”

“Good to meet you Mace, I’m kind of Bisexual.”

“Kind of?”

“Yeah, I find both men and women sensual, erotic and enjoy being with either and sometimes both.”

“Not me, girls do nothing for me at all, there is no attraction.”

“Will you come back and dance with me?” Luke asked.

“I think you are already occupied tonight.” I said.

“Oh, no she was not with me, we were just talking, but she is a good friend.” He said.

“Let’s dance then.” I said as I washed my hands.

We danced a bit, had a couple more drinks before I told him goodnight.

“Goodnight? I’d like to get your number before you head home, and to walk you out to your car.”

We walked out to the parking lot, I gave him my number and he pulled me in tight for a hug, him holding me like this was wonderful. I felt so relaxed and safe in his arms like there was not a worry in the world, my hands felt the warmth of his body and I did not want to let him go.

“Goodnight Mace, I’ll call you.”

“Night Luke thanks for the dance.”

I drove home and went to bed, the light was out for only a moment when my cell phone chirped, it was Luke texting me “Goodnight” I sent the same in reply, smiled and fell asleep.

Luke was on my mind as soon as I woke up, I felt something that I never felt before and I just smiled as I stepped into the shower. My full and stiff boner jutted out against the stream of warm water, I pumped the body wash bottle and lubed my cock up with the body wash jacking it until I shot a load into the floor of the shower while thinking of Luke.

Just after lunch I sent Luke a text, asking him to dinner. He agreed to meet me in a gay friendly neighborhood restaurant at 6pm; I got there a little early and waited outside.
Some guy came up and started giving me a hard time, at first he wanted money, I thought he was a panhandler and I told him no.

“Give me all your money now! I’m not asking again.” the thug said.

I looked around a little frantic and slowly reached for my wallet and he started yelling louder.

“Give me your money before I really hurt you fags.”

I held my wallet out to him when Luke showed up behind him and grabbed him up by his arm.

“Who are you gonna hurt? And you called my friend a fag, and that pisses me off”

The robber looked very scared now that the tables were reversed, there seemed to be a few gay couples that had gathered.

“That’s the guy that robbed me too.” A guy said from one side.

“So you seem to be terrorizing the neighborhood, I think you need a lesson. Give me your wallet now!”

The guy pulled his wallet out and gave it to Luke; Luke pulled the money out and gave it all to the guy that said he was robbed and the guy’s driver’s license.

“Take your clothes off, now, all of them. The guy hesitated and Luke popped him on the back of his head. He stripped and was now naked.

Luke took his keys out of the pants pocket and threw them up on the restaurant roof along with his cell phone and clothes.

“There, now you can leave, figure out how you will get home and get in your house. You never ever come back here and I don’t want to hear that you have bothered any of my friends again.”

Humiliated, the guy ran off naked into the night to the jeering of the guys nearby.

“Ready for dinner?” Luke asked.

“Holy shit, you act all casual after all that.”

“He needed a lesson, that’s all, I’m glad I could help him out.”

Luke put his arm over my shoulder and we headed into the restaurant, during dinner we talked and laughed a lot but inside I felt safe and protected by this masculine man, he seemed twice my size, his hard chest and big arms make my heart pound.

After dinner Luke asked me to his house for a drink, I was lost in his eyes. We sat on his couch sipping a beer, Luke had his arm over my shoulder, and he looked into my eyes and kissed me. My hand went to his chest and I could feel the outline of his nipple through the thin fabric, I traced the circle with my fingertip.

In one motion he removed his shirt over his head and my lips went to the nipple I was toying with, my hands roaming his bare skin. He helped me out of my shirt and a moment later my pants, I was now naked with this sweet huge man, and his large hands fondled the curves of my ass before pushing a thick finger deep into my ass.

His finger seemed about the size of a slim cock, he moved it all around inside my ass stretching it out. I leaned over the arm of the chair and Luke moved in behind me and took off his clothes, I looked back and saw the size of Luke’s erection, it was extra large to say the least.

Luke grabbed some lube and greased his boner before pulling my hips closer, a moment later I felt the pressure of his cock at my ass. It felt like he was pushing a door knob inside my ass and was all I could do not to cry out in pain.

This man was gonna wreck my asshole for sure, he got the head past my sphincter and the shaft followed and it was probably the biggest thing I have ever had in my ass. He was as gentle as he could be but this was still a life changing experience, he pushed until he was all the way in and then moved from side to side trying to open me up more. Luke reached under me to my chest and feeling for my nipples and started twisting them while he pulled almost out and then pushed it all the way back in fully in one push, I about passed out.

Luke pumped my ass while I panted; he felt great inside me and at the same time had so much pressure I wanted it to finish but wanted it to last longer too. This man is a giant all around, his arms and legs look like they could crush me.

He lifted my hips and drove his cock home, deep into my ass and he started moaning that he was cumming, his body jerked and twitched as he blasted his hot man juice into my ass. He pulled out and it felt like a log was pulled out of my ass, I relaxed a bit turned over onto my back.

“Mace, I have to admit, not many could take my cock like you did.” Luke said softly.

“It about tore me apart, but I hung in there.”

Luke lay next to me sucking and chewing on my nipples, my cock came up hard and strong. He took my cock into his mouth and let the magic happen, it felt wonderful. His big fingers went all the way around my cock and balls as he took me over the edge until I blasted a huge load as he gulped it down his throat.

This man was special, I never felt as safe as I did in his arms and the way he stepped in and saved me from that robber, no one has ever done anything like that before, well to be truthful, I’ve never been robbed before, and I fell asleep to the sound of his steady breath as he slept.
We woke up to the sun coming in the windows from the porch, I looked over at Luke, and he was all smiles.

“Mace, you wanna go to breakfast?”

“Luke, I can cook, let’s eat in.”

“I’ve got nothing to cook, I don’t cook at all.” The giant said in a serious note.

“No eggs? No milk, no bread?”

“No, no and no.

“Let’s go out for breakfast!” I said mocking him.

After a short walk we went into a local café and found a seat in a booth, our waitress seemed to know Luke and I almost asked her how many meals a week he ate here but I kept it in.
Luke ordered four scrambled eggs, four sausages, home fried potatoes, a stack of pancakes and an orange juice, it seemed enough food for three people but then he is the size of at least two people. I ordered 3 pancakes with sausage and milk.

The food came and filled the table, I looked at what this man was about to eat and was in awe, he had no fat on him at all so I guessed that he burned the calories or it would have caught up with him eating like this. We finished eating and paid the bill, walked out onto the streets and back to his house, we relaxed on the porch in the shade enjoying the cool breeze.

Luke was a little quiet but he seemed very intelligent and at ease with himself, I reached over and took his hand, he looked over and smiled.

“What about your family?” He asked.

“Well, it’s not a good story, my mother died when I was 15 years old, my father who was usually disinterested in anything to do with me, well, until he found out I was gay and he ordered me out of the house. 
My younger brother helped me out by smuggling things out of the house like my clothes and food; a few times he went into my dad’s wallet after he passed out from drinking too much and took a few dollars for me. Mostly I stayed at my friend Tyler, his parents had made me a make shift bedroom in the basement near Tyler’s room. But I would spend most of my time in his bedroom."

“Was he your boyfriend?” Luke asked softly.

“No, not really, we would play around with each other a lot though. It was mostly the sexual tension of being teen boys and getting boners all the time, we did jack off a lot and a few times even sucked each other but it never got to the point of intercourse although it had entered my mind several times but I never got the nerve to ask him to fuck me."

“It sounds like you had it better living there with them after all, what happened to your brother?”
“He joined the Air Force as soon as he turned eighteen, and I have only seen him a few times since, although we do talk on the phone every month or so.”

“I am an only child.”

“Luke, you are no child, you were probably ninety pounds at birth.” I said as I poked him in the ribs.

“Oh funny, real funny.”

Luke tossed me over his shoulder and carried me inside the house like I weighed nothing; he gave my ass a few slaps on my ass. I started laughing so hard I could not even pretend I didn’t like the spanking.

“Oh you like that?”

Still laughing from this huge guy toting me around over his shoulder like I weighed nothing, he tossed me onto the bed and tickled me a bit before he unfastened my jeans and pulled them off.
He sat down and pulled me onto his lap and spanked me again, at first I could not stop laughing and then my ass started really burning. I knew it must be pretty red with his hand prints on my white cheeks and it was turning me on, I had a raging boner that was pressing against his lap.

Luke pulled my ass cheeks apart and started rubbing my ass pucker with his meaty finger.  Luke lay back on his bed pulling me up and onto his face; I was sitting on his face as he ate my ass while my cock and balls were on his forehead.

Luke jacked me off while eating my crack, I was in a sexual frenzy and my cock was about to explode onto his face and hair. I could hold back no longer, I started shooting all over, he did not slow down. I was crying out crazy sounds as my cum stopped spurting out but he kept chewing my ass while he jacked on my still hard cock for another minute or so, he drove me over the edge and I shot a second load, it was not as strong as the first but it was crazy hot and now my dick was as sore as my asshole.

I fell over onto my back next to him, my breathing was rapid and rough as I looked at his smiling face, and he was so sexy and sweet at the same time.

“I know that look; you are falling for me aren’t you?” Luke asked.

“I am, sorta, kinda, pretty much falling for you, but I am not so sure about you being Bi, I don’t want to be with a woman, can’t stop you from being with a woman and I would really get jealous if we were together.”

“I do not cheat when I am in a relationship; I am with who I am with only, unless it is arranged differently where both parties want a third person now and again.”

“Well, I don’t want a threesome or foursome; I need a one man plan.” I replied.

“Sounds right to me then, let’s give it a go, one on one starting tonight, just us.”

I shot him a big smile and kissed him.
We spent the majority of time together for the next few days as soon as we were off work. Until Tuesday morning, Luke sent me a text message: “Need to talk to you right away, can we meet at lunchtime?”

I sent him a text back arranging a local burger place at 11:30 and asked him what it was about but he said he would talk to me at lunch. I was nervous, was he breaking up with me? Did he need to be with a woman? I was turning into a mess and needed to stop, I just saw him last night and he seemed normal, I got back into my work and did not give it another thought, well much till I met him outside the burger place.

Luke pulled me close as he walked up, I did not even look around to see if anyone was watching. His smile told me that nothing could be very wrong but still I would work until I found out what it was he wanted to talk about.

“Let’s go inside and grab a table and get some food ordered.” Luke said as he placed his hand in the small of my back and held the door open for me.

We ordered burgers and tater tots and the waiter brought our drinks over, I just looked at Luke waiting on the information that only he knew about.

“Tell me what you wanted to talk about; my mind has been all over the place.”

“Mace, it is nothing to get worked up about, but when I got to work today my boss called me into his office. I got a big promotion and I can’t be happier, the urgency is that I have to go out of town for a week and wanted to know if you would come with me. It could be really fun and would give us time together too.”

“Well, sure, I guess I could ask for a week off, I have plenty of vacation time from work.” I replied.

“My work is paying for most everything but your plane ticket and I would like to pay for it for you.”

“Plane ticket? Where are we going?”

“There are a few things that you don’t know yet, we have two weeks to get ready but the destination is Paris.”

“Paris Texas?”

“No, the real Paris, do you have a passport?”

“Holy crap, Paris? Yeah I have a passport, never got to use it yet but yes! “

The waiter brought our lunch, my mind raced so much, I could hardly think of eating.

“One more thing…” Luke said with a smile.

I looked at him with a huge grin.

“I was wondering if you wanted to make the week in Paris two weeks, my boss would pay for the food and hotel for the first week and it would be up to us after that.”

“Oh, hell yeah, this is great, so we will have time to really see Paris in two weeks, well I know you will have to work the first week, but after that we could really have some fun.” I said with a big ass grin.

“Mace, I am so excited, let’s eat, and then you go back to work and get the two weeks off and dust off that passport we are going to Paris angel.”

“Hell, if my boss says no, I’ll quit my job.” I said laughing.

We settled in and ate our burgers, I took a tater tot, dipped it in ketchup and pushed it into Luke’s mouth, and he chewed it as his eyes smiled at me. I could not have been happier.
I was so excited, this was really out of the blue, and we are going to Paris, damn! I had a lot to do too but when I got back to work I let my boss know that I needed a couple of weeks off, and he said that it was about time I took a real vacation. I had not known Luke all that long but it would really be nice to spend time in Paris with him.

The day came for the flight to Paris, I had not really thought about it much but Luke bought two seats and it really made sense, my hips hardly fit in between the seat arms. We settled in for the near 12 long flight, I had bought each of us one of those neck pillows so we could sleep on the flight some, we had blankets too if you want to call them that, they were not much bigger than postage stamps and I balled mine up and stuck it behind my back until dinner time.

Being over the North Atlantic Ocean for almost all of the flight gave looking out the window almost no allure and I was not keen about being over deep water whatsoever, creeps my ass out. Luke slipped his hand over on mine as he talked about what he was expected to do in Paris which mainly was looking at three properties his company wanted to look at for leasing them for a new overseas office.

We had a nice dinner, it was funny to see real meals on a plane but when you can’t call grub hub at thirty thousand feet. We watched two movies after we ate and kind of leaned on each other and slept a bit, it was not hours of solid sleep and once Luke slid his hand to my crotch giving me a boner that he kept rubbing till I made him stop.

“You are gonna make me blow a load in my pants and I do not want to spend the rest of the flight in sticky undies so behave mister.”

The next morning they served us coffee, fresh fruit and croissants for breakfast, we were getting close to the airport and in another hour and a half we would be on the ground.
After landing and finally getting out of the airport we were here, actually here, we got a taxi to the hotel, I thought the taxi would be one of those black fancy ones but it was a regular car. I could see the Eifel Tower way off in the distance, the street names seemed so exotic and strange at the same time, Luke was as excited as I was; his eyes were open wide trying to take it all in.

By the time we got checked in at the hotel, we were exhausted, Luke got into the shower and me right after, it was not big enough for the both of us. 
We played around naked on the bed for a few minutes until Luke swallowed my cock and sucked me off till I fed him all the jizz I could. I laid on my back, he spread my ass cheeks chewing at my hole and then he pushed my knees up to my chin and I felt his big thick meat slide into my ass, and fucked me good and  after sitting in the plane so long his cock felt like a baseball bat up my ass.
We fell asleep and woke up about four hours later.

“Would you like to get something to eat Mace?”

“Sure do, I am really hungry.”

I walked across the room still naked and picked out some clothes to wear.

“Looking very hot Mace, your sweet little ass drives me wild.”

“Aww, thanks but let’s get something to eat, you can have my ass later tonight.”

We walked out into the sunlight, the streets were full and the sidewalks busy. Luke spotted a café nearby and we took an outside table and ordered food and a bottle of wine. This is about the most romantic moment of my life to date and I was with a guy that makes me very happy too.
Luke headed out the next morning and looked at a property.

“Wanna come with me?” He asked.

“Really?”

“Yeah, it will be fine, they don’t know that you do not work with me.’’

“Okay, sounds fun.”

We looked at the first property and the guy that was showing us the place suggested that it was time for lunch and he knew a great place, we ate lunch and afterward we looked at the second property.

We turned a corner well in front of the property manager and I grabbed Luke and kissed him pulling away about the time the guy came around the corner, his scent was wonderful, I could get high inhaling it. It did not really take much to see that this place was not what they were looking for and we excused ourselves making us free until tomorrow.
We got back to our room and stripped naked immediately.



“Now what were you saying last night about my ass?”

“That I want to eat it I believe, now come over here and sit on my lips.”

I squatted over Luke’s face and let my junk dangle across his mouth, his tongue licked at my balls and then my cock pulling it into his lips, he sucked my cock until it was fully hard so I leaned over and sucked his cock too. I loved his cock, it was so large and full, it was hard to swallow it all at one time but I was giving it a good try. His skin was so smooth and soft for a big guy, I ran my fingers into his ass crack as I pulled his cheeks apart.

I moved between his legs and pushed my fingers into his ass and stretched it out before sliding my cock into my giants ass, I felt like a miniature man fucking him, his big legs spread for my enjoyment as well as his. My hands roamed up and down his legs as I fucked him, his ass gripped my cock as it went deep inside just to pull out again; I pumped his sweet ass while he moaned.

“Fuck me hard Mace, it feels so good.”

“And I’m next.” I said as I started shooting my juice into my big guy.

It felt wonderful being inside my guys’ ass; I felt my orgasm through my body down to my toes, as my face dropped to his large chest, my cock slipped out of him. He reached down placing his hand on my head running his fingers through my hair.

Luke moved into place, my ass in the air, he took his massive hand and gave my ass cheek a sharp slap leaving a red print against my white skin. He spread my ass cheeks and leaned in with his oversized cock placing its head at my doorway and then he pushed with even pressure until he has passed the entrance until he was fully inside me. 
He rode my backside without putting his full weight on me but I felt possessed by him, not in the manner of being owned but more like being one with him. His hot body against mine, his breathing grew more and more heavy and rapid until he cried out, he spewed his fuck juice into me until he had no more.
I rolled over as he met me at the pillows; I kissed him passionately, his fingertips twisting my nipples. I could smell his sweat that he worked up fucking me, it was sweet and pungent at the same time, I moved to his nipples sucking the salt from them before I chewed each one making his legs move around from the sensation.

We checked more properties for his company the next day one of which was suitable, he sent the main office all of the information and contacts leaving us free for the rest of our visit in Paris. We went to many of the historical sites, and places we looked forward to see, we ate at small café’s walked and laughed until it was time to go back home, to the US.

After we were home for a few weeks, Luke came to me with a big smile, and told me that he was asked to go back to Paris to help open and work from the office that he picked out.

“I won’t go without you, it is us or I don’t go at all, I do not want to lose you, will you go Mace?”

It was so amazing seeing Paris and everything we did but the best part was doing it all with Luke, my sweet giant.

“Oh HELL yeah.” Was all I needed to say.

Comments

  1. Why am I surprised. Another hot and erotic story. Awesome job.
    Gave me a boner now what to do with it lol
    Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t