Skip to main content

Island Boys


 Island Boys

Being a soccer team on  an Island quite often we had to fly to another island or mainland to play in the playoff games. We were not the best out there but had a solid team of college age boys that usually placed in the top four teams in the region.

The plane that was available and most importantly, affordable for our charter was a very old 1940’s Boeing Stratoliner, it was an old beast and we felt that sometimes it would hardly make it off of the ground as it shook while rolling down the runway, but it always got us there and back.

We loaded our gear in the cargo hold and headed onto the plane dressed in our uniforms, we had roughly a 150 mile flight and were finally airborne, there was always a lot of grab-ass going on with the guys being cooped up in the small plane. One guy stood up and the one behind him reached over and yanked his shorts to his knees causing him to turn and push his crotch in the guys face that pulled his shorts down.

“Is this what you want baby?” He said as he grabbed his jock covered bulge.

“Nah, no one wants to suck that wilted little thing.” The other replied.

“Little”? He yelled as he pulled his jock down letting his thick cock pop out for all to see.

Several of the guys nearby reached to grab his cock and balls as he tried to pull back out of reach and ended up falling back and sitting on a guys lap.

“Get the fuck off me fag.”

The rest settled a bit as the guy stood up and pulled his shorts up, the weather started getting worse until it was so rough the turbulence felt like it would shake the wings off the old plane and everyone buckled in. The wind was howling and lightning had gotten bad, the horseplay stopped and a very worried feeling was in the air. The pilot was having trouble controlling the plane, it dipped and bobbed, loose things in the cabin were hitting the ceiling of the plane as it dropped and rolled.

The right wing was hit by lightning and the engine failed and caught fire, we were going down into the water.

“Hang on boys we are going to crash, get your life preservers from below your seats and get them on.” The pilot yelled out.

Moments later the pilot tried to drag the tail in the water to slow us down but it did little to soften the impact, there was a lot of noise and chaos. Everyone stood up at once and went for the door and emergency hatch over the wing, the water was flooding into the plane and it was going down fast, boys were pulling and pushing, someone pushed a large life raft out the door and pulled the cord inflating it quickly.

The plane was gone now and there were boys scattered over the water calling out, we got them to the life raft, there was not a lot of room inside to the rest held onto the ropes that went around the raft. Morning came and the storm had cleared as the sun came up, one boys called out that he sees land, and we all kicked and paddled toward the island, it was not far so we were able to get to the beach in a few hours.

There were boys scattered over the beach and everyone was exhausted, one guy named Benny called out names to see who was missing, there were seven boys, the coach and the pilot missing. Benny got everyone to their feet and asked boys to get into groups of three and start looking the island over for anything we could use for food or shelter.

That night we all huddled together on the sand, hungry and scared we slept close, it got a little cold and I woke up in the morning with a guy named Kyle spooning me to stay warm.

“Morning Kyle.” I said without moving.

Kyle rubbed his hand down my side as he opened his eyes before he jumped back and looked around to see who else had seen him snuggled up to me.

“Morning Brent.” Kyle said.

“Damn I am hungry, let’s go look for something to eat.” I said popping my arm over Kyle’s shoulder.

We walked through the brush and off towards the center of the island, we found berries and coconuts along with a fresh water spring that could very be what keeps alive until we are found. Kyle took off his shirt and ran around trying to catch a small bird that was chicken like and finally was able to catch a few of them.

We took what we found back to the camp and sent a couple of boys back with a couple of jugs that had washed up from the plane crash to get the fresh water while the rest prepared a fire to cook the birds and one guy broke open a few coconuts to drink the nut water and eat the white flesh.

Mid afternoon it was hot and many guys had stripped everything off to go for a swim or lay on the beach, it was quite a sight some were playing grab ass and laughing and running from or toward each other.

I had noticed a couple of guys head off into the bushes together, one kept looking over his shoulder to see if anyone was watching. This intrigued me and I moved off into the area to get a closer look, one had already dropped to his knees and had the others cock in his mouth and his hands roaming the boys ass while he gobbled at the thick meat in front of his face.

I kept back but sure was enjoying the show, my hand went into the waistband of my shorts and my own cock was throbbing in my hand. The guy getting the blow job pulled the other to his feet and turned him around, he spat on his fingers and rubbed it up the others ass before pushing his hard meat into the others ass. The boys getting fucked cried out and from the sounds of it, it was his first time to take a cock in his ass. The bigger boy reached around and held a hand over his mouth for a second.

“Shhhh… you will have them all running to see what the noise is about and they will find you getting your ass fucked.” The smaller one named Chris was quiet but was still in pain but his own cock stayed full, not stiff but heavy.

Kyle was walking toward me, curious to see what I was watching intently, I tried to wave him off but he walked right up with a big smile until he looked into the direction of Chris and the bigger guy.

Kyle stopped in his tracks and I pulled him down to a squat, out of sight.

“Damn, they are fucking.” Kyle whispered as he looked to see my hand still in my own shorts.

Kyle’s eyes now focused on my crotch, he would look up at the other two but his eyes would come back to me.

I took Kyle’s hand to the front of my shorts and pushed it against my bulge, I leaned back and pulled my shorts off letting my thick young cock flop out against my belly, Kyle took my cock into his hand and felt the weight and warmth of it, my heart was pounding as I hoped he would like what he held in his hand.

“Suck it Kyle.” I said softly.

Kyle looked around and again looked ad Chris getting his ass plowed by Bobby and dove onto my cock as I fell back into the tall grass. His lips went over the head of my dick and on down the shaft, seems to have some experience at this.

I could hear Bobby making noise as he shot his cream into Chris’s ass, Bobby moved down and sucked Chris off, it only took moments until it was over. Kyle made a noise and both of the others looked right at us, and started walking over to us.

“What the fuck, are you guys watching us?” Bobby said with a bit of attitude.





“Yeah, looked pretty hot.” I said with Kyle still bobbing on my knob, he was a trooper and never missed a beat.

The other two watched as Kyle took my load into his mouth, my hips moved upward and moaned loudly until the last of my cum was in Kyle’s throat.

Kyle pulled off, wiped his lips with the back of his hands and reached over to Chris and pulled him down next to him, Kyle stood and pulled his shorts to his ankles and Chris wasted no time on sucking Kyle off, the other two were naked still from being on the beach and I was still flopped back in the grass making no attempt to hide my junk and Bobby was taking it all in, I gave him a nod and he was sitting next to me watching Chris and Kyle. I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him, at first he pulled back.

“What the fuck, I’m not gay!” Bobby exclaimed.

“It’s a bit late to try to say that Bobby, I saw you fucking Chris and sucking his load and you looked like you were pretty gay at that time.”

“I was just horny.”

“Well, bring your horny self over here.” I pulled him back and kissed his lips again only this time his tongue went into my mouth it was a very sexual and hot kiss.

I looked over at Chris, he had two fingers up Kyle’s ass finger fucking him as he shot his cum into Chris’s mouth.

“Alright guys, this has to stay under wraps, I don’t want the others getting wind about our fun.” Bobby said as he looked at our faces.

“Okay, but only if I get to fuck your ass next.” I said with a grin.

“No one fucks me, I ‘m not like that.” Bobby boasted.

“Right! We will see.” Kyle said.

Bobby and Chris walked away in different directions so no one would notice anything.

I got up and pulled my shorts on and Kyle pushed his face into my shorts cover crotch and inhaled deeply through his nose before he stood up and walked back toward the beach not bothering to put his shorts back on, in fact I don’t think I saw him dressed again at any time after that, he really had a nice build and a decent cock, he had no shame in staying naked except for his tennis shoes.


That night I built a small campfire to stay warm and as everyone settled in for the night, Kyle came over and snuggled right up against me, I could feel his cock stiffening and then he slid his hand inside the back of my shorts. I lifted and pulled my shorts down and instantly felt Kyle’s cockhead pushing into my ass crack, I pushed a handful of my own spit into my butt and Kyle pushed his cock home.

I have been fucked before a few times but not like this, Kyle was slow and gentle making love to my ass, he held my hip and slid his cock in slowly and pushed it gently back and forth before pulling it back as slow as it went in. Kyle’s lips were against the back of my neck at my hairline whispering how good my ass feels to him, his hand reached around feeling my chest and twisting my nipples.

This was fucking hot, Kyle had no need to speed up, there was no urgency. His hand went to my boner, and he started jacking me off while he made sweet love to my ass.

“Brent your ass is so soft and I want to be in it always.” He said as he kissed my neck.

When I started shooting, Kyle moved his fingers into the front of my piss slit to catch some of my steaming juice. He moved it to my lips and poked a jizz covered finger into my mouth and then the rest went to his own.

Kyle continued the slow sensual fuck until his cum started pumping into my ass, his moans were so loud I knew some of the others must have heard. We fell asleep, Kyle’s cock still in my ass.

The next morning I woke up and found that Kyle’s arm was over me and my shorts still pulled down, I looked around real fast and saw several guys were too close not to have noticed. I stood up and kicked my shorts off and walked to the ocean water for a swim and to rinse all the cried cum and sand mixture off.

“Sounded like you and Kyle were having fun last night Brent.” One of the guys said, a few snickered at his comment.

“Hell yeah.” I replied as I walked away. I was not about to let them think it would bother me or make me embarrassed.

I picked up the empty jugs and went for fresh water and I did not bother to put my shorts on, why bother at this point.

I filled the jugs and returned them to the beach and walked back out past where we were yesterday and started looking for food, Kyle found me and helped and was pretty good at throwing his shirt over the chicken birds and had caught three of them. I brought back some carrot looking roots that we hoped were not poisonous the trick would be to get one of the guys (that we did not like so much) to eat them first. We cooked the birds and steamed the carrot things that turned out to be pretty good.

We all ate lightly so the meager amount of food would go around.

“Maybe today we can all split up in two’s and look at more of the island and see what else we have that we can eat.” Bobby said as he looked around at us.

“Who left you in charge?” a guy asked.

“Never said I was in charge, it is just a good idea so we don’t starve to death.” Bobby said.

“Hey Brent, you wanna pair up with me?” Kyle asked.

“Yeah sure, let’s go.” I replied.

The pairs of boys went different directions and I walked off with Kyle in tow.

“So Brent, what are we looking for exactly?”

“Pretty much anything we can eat and especially anything that we can keep over several days like fruit.”

Most of the guys including us, just stayed naked which led to being careful to stay away from sticker vines to keep our legs from getting scratched up.

“Look, Brent, there’s one of those chicken birds, should we get it?”

“I think what we need to do is build a cage in the next few days so we can get some to start laying eggs and have a renewable resource of chicken meat. Let’s keep looking to see what else we can find.”

I looked over at Kyle and saw that he was looking at my cock.

“So I see what you want to eat, get on your knees and suck it.”

Kyle wasted no time and had my cock in his mouth gobbling away on my thick meat; I took his head by the hair and guided him deeper onto my shaft all the way to my pubes.

Kyle pulled off for long enough to say fuck my lips.

I grabbed his head with both hands and made fucking motions jamming my cock harder into his throat, he would gasp for air as he could. I looked down and his pecker was hard as it could be.

“Jack off while I fuck your throat.” I called out.

Kyle went to work on his own cock while he took my whole cock, in no time Kyle was shooting his jizz onto my feet. I gave his throat hell and was now past the point of control, I blasted my load into his mouth and some onto his face as my knees about buckled.

“Hey Brent?” “Do you , uhm like me like..” Kyle stammered.

“Are you asking to be my boyfriend?” I asked looking down to Kyle who was still on his knees in front of me.

“Yeah, I like you a lot and well I could suck you off whenever you like or fuck my ass of you want.”

“Kyle, you are a nice guy, we will see how it goes, but if that is the case, you are only with me, got it?”

“Yes, I won’t look at anyone else’s cock.”

“You can look, just don’t put one in your ass or mouth, that’s all I am saying. Some of those boys will treat you badly and hurt you.”

We found some berries that the chicken birds were eating so figured they were not poisonous along with finding a nest with an egg in it but was not sure if it was fresh or had a chick in it so we left it for now and will come back after the cage is built.

Kyle was really a cute guy, sandy hair that was curly when wet and bushy and got in his eyes when dry he has a slim build he was one of the fastest guys on our team. I have looked at him before and checked his ass out as he ran and I think he was about a year and a half younger than me but seemed to latch onto me fast, this made me wonder of he had been checking me out over the last season.

We went on to look for more food sources but I kept looking at Kyle’s ass as he walked instead of my surroundings and tripped over a tree root.

“Oh, are you okay Brent”? Kyle said as he bent near me and reached out to help me up.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I said as I stood up.

Kyle stayed on his knees as I stood and let his hand drop from mine to my chest then belly and finally he held my balls as I stood there, his focus was on my balls as he explored them at his eye’s height.

“Don’t make me cock slap you; we are not having sex again right now.”

Kyle leaned in and put his nose to my crotch and inhaled deeply before standing up, he looked into my eyes and I kissed his lips, his mouth opened and accepted my tongue hungrily. I pulled the back of his head tight against me kissing me harder than before.

“Come on, let’s get back to it, we need to find more food, we can’t live on those chicken birds alone.” I said.

We walked for another hour, now and then seeing other boys and comparing stories on what we had found. Kyle and I headed back to the beach and started to work on the cages we wanted to put some of the chicken birds in so hopefully gather eggs, three of the other boys came over to help, all but one was naked , it was a sight, guys squatting as they worked and their balls dangling underneath them.

“Okay Kyle, the cages are pretty much finished, would you mind going out and try to get some chickens without hurting them, take Gerald with you so he can hold one while you catch another before coming back.”

“Will do.” Kyle said. As he and Gerald walked off toward the trees.

“We still have to figure out what they are eating besides the berries so we can feed them.”  One of the guys said.

Our cages started other guys thinking about things we needed, two guys started carving and shaping spoons and knives out of wood along with cooking utensils.

I heard a bit of an argument between Bobby and Chris, Bobby was yelling at Chris after seeing Chris touching another boy’s cock.

“You are mine Chris.”

“I do not belong to you so leave me alone.”  Chris said.

Bobby grabbed Chris by the throat choking him while he was telling Chris how it was gonna be.

“Suck my cock bitch; you belong to me and no one else.” Bobby said as he pushed Chris to the ground in front of him.

Bobby was trying to push his cock into Chris’s face and I had decided I had had enough of this and ran over and tackled Bobby, knocking him to the ground, he jumped up and came swinging at me and punched me in the stomach and I popped him in the nose and then knocked him down. Bobby tried to get up but I got on his chest with my knees on his shoulders holding him down as he struggled to get free.

“You like to bully but how would you like to be bullied? Want to suck my cock?” I said as I moved my cock towards Bobby’s lips.

“Don’t even think about it, I’m not gay, keep that cock away from me.”

“If I even see or hear of you demeaning Chris or anyone for that matter, you will not like the response you get from me.”

“You are not the Sheriff here, there is no law, it’s an island that belongs to no country.”

“Try something like this again and I will show you that I will be the Sheriff, Judge and will show you little mercy.”

“Get off me fag.”

I released him slowly and as I got off his torso, I sort of let my junk drag across his mouth, he jumped up spitting and sputtering and expressed how pissed off he was at me for crossing him.

“Just watch your back.” Bobby said as he walked away.

I helped Chris up from the sand and brushed him off a bit.

“Thanks man, he sure is one angry guy.” Chris said.

“Better stay clear of his as much as possible, you can always hang with me and Kyle if you want.”

“He thinks he owns me and can use me how and when he wants.”

A few minutes later Gerald could be heard before he could be seen, he was running towards us yelling for help.

“Hurry, Bobby is…  he has.. I think he is going to rape Kyle or do something bad to him, he was really mad and yelling about paybacks toward you.”

“Show me where, Chris, get more of the boys and send them to us.”

“Yes Brent, I will hurry.” Chris said as he ran off to find some of the boys.

Gerald ran ahead of me to find Kyle, and in only a few moments I could hear Bobby’s loud voice and Kyle pleading to be left alone. As we got to the clearing and could now see Kyle, Bobby had him on the ground, naked and struggling to get away.

“Get off of him NOW.” I called out.

“You can’t have them all, besides you took Chris away from me, now I will take Kyle away from you.”

I started to charge at him as I had before but this time I saw that he had a knife alongside Kyle’s neck and slowed my roll.

“You don’t want to do this Bobby, let him up.”

“Fuck you Brent, leave me alone.”

“If you hurt him I can tell you that you will be dead before tomorrow.”

Just then Chris and several boys came running up, they all started yelling at Bobby, even a couple that drank from the Bobby kool-aid and were followers, well up to now. Some of the guys walked up to Bobby and shoved him off of Kyle, they knew Bobby was outnumbered and would not try anything at this point or the group would kill him.

“Bobby, I told you to stop being a bully and to leave guys alone, why do you have to be such a dick?” I said.

Bobby lunged at me with the knife and one of the guys kicked his legs out from under him and the knife flew out of his hand.

“Take him back to the camp and we will decide what to do with him there.”  Gerald said.

“He was gonna rape and kill me, he said so himself.” Kyle yelled to the group.

The boys took him as a group back to the camp and got some of the vines they made into rope and tied his hands and feet before lashing him to a tree.

“Strip him and beat him.” One guy called out.

The words were hardly out of his mouth before one kid that picked up the knife started cutting Bobby’s tee short and shorts form him as he protested from the tree.

“I’ll cut his balls off.” The boy with the knife said.

“No, let him be for now and we will decide as a group on the punishment.” I called out.

The last of the guys had returned to camp form food scouting and saw Bobby strapped tightly to the tree, they were told what had happened to Chris and then to Kyle. Discussion around the fire on what should be done with Bobby ranged from cutting his balls off, exile from our group but the most popular choice seemed to be leaving him tied to the tree for two days and then see how his demeanor was.

“You can’t leave me tied to the tree for two days, I demand you let me loose.”

“If you would like to push the vote again, some wanted your balls cut off.” I said with a smile.

“They wouldn’t.”

“Oh, I think they would, want to chance it or would you rather use this as a two day learning experience?”

“And you better be nice or we won’t bring you any water or food.” Gerald said.

Everyone went about their business talking about what they found to eat while out today, they showed berries, fruit, some root vegetables and someone said they saw pigs but could not catch any.

We ate and were about to go to sleep and we heard Bobby calling out for food and water.

Gerald took a piece of the meat from the chicken over to Bobby.

“Hungry?” he asked.

“Yes.” Bobby replied.

Gerald rubbed the meat on his own cock and held it to Bobby’s mouth pushing it against his lips.

“Better open up and take it, this is all you’ll get tonight.” Gerald said smiling at Bobby’s reaction.

Bobby opened his mouth and ate the chicken in spite of it being rubbed on Gerald’s cock.

We all slept well that night, it seemed that having the bully out of the picture at least temporarily, it gave the guys a sense of peace and security.

Kyle snuggled up in my arms and my cock stiffened as it rested against his ass crack, I felt him push his ass back against my cock making it thicken even more. I took spit into my fingers and wet the tip of my cock before pressing it harder until it slipped past the opening of his ass.

I reached his chest and tweaked his nipples as I fucked his ass, he called out my name as I gave him what he most desired, I was really starting to love Kyle and my cock felt right at home in his ass.

The next day we got the chicken birds into the cages and waited to see if they would lay eggs, we made a pen and chased the pigs into the opening before closing it trapping them inside. That night we had roasted pig and root vegetables and I walked some food over to Bobby and pushed a few bites between his lips.

“It would be easier if you would let me loose and I could eat by myself.”

“No, your time is not up yet until tomorrow night and by then I hope you have developed manners and respect for others by then.”

“Whatever.” Bobby replied.

“That’s the attitude that got you into this mess.”

“Fuck you, my legs are near numb.”

The next morning we feasted on left over roasted pork and hit the trails again to look for food, we had to make it until we get found and rescued from this island.

But in the meantime, we have good food and some of us have a guy we love

They took pity on Bobby and cut him down early with a warning that next time anyone had issue with him he would be on the tree for five days. As it was he could hardly walk for a few hours until the soreness went away. Bobby learned how to behave and a few times started to get mad but stopped himself and went as quiet as the softest spoken guy on the island.

We were rescued after about three months, all of the boys had deep tans and it was hard wanting to put clothes on after taken aboard the rescue boat. Kyle stuck close to me and was happy as ever, and he joined me on a small farm out in the countryside, and yes we were naked most of the time even when outdoors.

We still play soccer with some of the guys and have picnics at our farm with lots of roast pork and chicken but many wonderful side dishes and plenty of cakes.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull