Skip to main content

My Sports Exam


 

Being a on a professional sports team I am required to get a medical check-up every year but they encourage us to do it every 60 days since we have a team Doctor.

My phone gave a little chirp letting me know I had a new message to read, it was a generic looking notice that it was my time to come in for my exam, it was an evening appointment at the medical office attached to our locker room.

Three days later I arrived for my exam and walked into the team Doctor’s office.

Hey Jason, come on in, thanks for being on time. Dan said.

“No problem.” I replied.

Dan is fairly new to the team and this will be my first examination from him, he was only about thirty-five or so with a great build and cute boyish charm.

“You would be surprised how many guys keep me waiting.”

I sat in the chair next to Dan as he asked me about thirty questions about my health, vices and finally my sex life.

“How many sexual partners have you had in the last two years?”

“Three or four.”

‘Well that is refreshing given most of the guys on the team seem to have a different partner every week.”
“Yeah, I really don’t sleep around all that much and the guys give me grief about it in the locker room.”

“Take your clothes off and lay them on the chair and hop up on the exam table.”

I took off all of my clothes and sat on the table, it did not bother me being naked as it seems that I have been in locker rooms for so many years since high school. Dan listened to my chest and back with his stethoscope, tapped a few times on my chest as he intently listened, his hand seemed to linger as he stepped back.

He sat on his rolling stool and asked me to stand in front of him, he leaned in and his face was only about eight inches from my cock as he rolled my nuts between his fingers, I was not sure what he was looking for but I am sure it was all a normal thing to do in an exam. His fingers went behind my balls and came close to touching my asshole while the other hand was cupping one of my ass cheeks.

Dr. Dan looked up at my face and then it happened, he leaned in and lifted my cock into his mouth.

“What the hell?” I asked as I pulled away.

“Jason, it’s no big deal, you don’t seem to have sex often and I thought you could use some relief.”

“I’m not gay.”

“Never said you were, like I said, I thought you could benefit dumping a load and I would sure like to take it. So what’s the big deal?”

“I don’t need you to blow me just the same.”

“Well, you tell me and I will do as you like but I surely won’t be holding anything back to keep you from being on the bench all season.”

“What is that supposed to mean, you gonna bench me if I don’t go along with you?”


“You want to take that kind of chance? It is up to you.”

“This is fucked up.” I said as I stepped back in front of him.”

He lifted my balls and looked up into my eyes as he sucked my cock back into his mouth, his hands roamed my backside, my cock was now hard in his mouth.

“Getting hard, see you must really need it, if.. you are not gay.”

“I am not gay.”

“Never even explored being with a guy?”

“A couple of times in college but we were pretty drunk, but it is none of your business.”

Dan pumped my cock a few times while his grip was tight making my veins stand out and bobbed on it a while longer.

“Bend over the exam table I need to check you’re prostrate.”

I shot him a look and he pointed to the table and started opening his pants. I bent over the table he pushed his finger into my ass and moved it around a bit before I felt his fat cock pushing its way into my ass.

“Stop it, you are not fucking me.”

“Really? I fuck two thirds of the guys on the team; a few of them fuck me too, up to you, You need to tell me what you want.”

I took a deep breath. “Okay.”

“Okay what?” Dan asked.

“What you want to do to me.”

“You tell me what you want me to do to you, otherwise I will finish the exam and go home.”

“Yes. I want you to fuck me.”

“Do you really want it?” He asked softly.

“Yes, please fuck my ass.”

“Okay, since you said please.”

Dan put a little lube on his cock and pushed it into my ass. I had only been fucked once before and that was years ago and I was so drunk I don’t remember it hurting this much.

“You like this Jason?”

“Yeah.” I said choking back the pain.

Dan reached my chest and twisted my nipples hard making me cry out.

“Motherfucker!”

Dan reached up and pulled my head back using my hair as a handle, “We are going to be great friends Jason, I will be doing as I want and you will like it.” He jammed his cock up my ass as hard as he could.

Dan fucked my burning ass until he finally shot his jizz up in me then rolled me over and started jacking me off. He squirted lube onto my cock head and would tease me getting me close to cumming and stopping to let me settle down. My cum jetted into the air and onto my belly, Dan licked me clean and I jumped off the table and grabbed my clothes, I was headed out the door hearing Dan in the background saying he would see me soon.

 

I called a team mate, Sean to meet me at a bar and started telling him what happened.

“Motherfucker, that bitch was holding my ball career blackmail, have you had this happen before?”

“Well yeah, my own experience was similar to this but I didn’t fight him on any of it, I just let it happen and to tell you the truth, I enjoyed it.” Sean said.

“You liked him forcing sex on you?”

“Well, it was kind of a fantasy and he is hot as fuck, baby, I’m not turning it down.”

“I felt used and abused, it’s not like it was a friend, I hardly know him.”

“So…. If a friend wanted to fuck around you would like it?”

“I didn’t say that.”

“Well you kinda did, I would not mind you fucking my ass, I check out your cock in the shower and imagine it in my ass.”

“I’d have to have a couple more drinks before that would happen.”

“I’ll take you up on that!”

“I was not serious.”

“Or were you?” Sean said patting my leg.

We had several more drinks and at closing time we got up to leave, Sean said he was calling a ride share cab to get us home, we  had had a bit too much to drink to be driving. The driver pulled in front of my house and we both got out, Sean waved to driver away after tossing money up front to him.

“Why did you get out? Aren’t you going home?” I asked.

“Jason, you know you want me to come in.”

“What the fuck are you talking about, you are drunk.”

“Not as drunk as you are, I paced myself.” Sean replied.

Inside Jason got us a drink and sat on the couch, he turned on the TV and flipped the channel to a re run of a football game.

I looked at Sean as he watched the game but before long I saw his hand go to his crotch of his pants and rub it making his bulge bigger and bigger.

“You fucking horny bastard.” I said as I watched him.

Sean pulled his cock out of his fly and started jacking off, and I stopped watching the game, Sean’s stiff cock had my attention. He reached over to my hand pulling it to his cock and jacked my hand on it until he pulled his own hand loose, I had had enough to drink that I was not worried about touching his cock and it felt great.

Sean pulled his shirt off and reached over and un-buttoned mine pulling it from my arms.

“Suck my cock if you want.” Sean said.

I leaned over putting his stiff shaft in my mouth and slowly went down on it while Sean’s hands roamed my torso. I felt Sean un-buttoning my pants and lifting me enough to pull them down to my knees.

Sean pushed me back and he went down on my cock and after a moment his lips worked up my chest to my mouth and he kissed me, full tongue, I had never been kissed by a guy before and I started to push him away but I was just sucking his cock a minute before so I just let things unfold as they happened.

His breath was rapid and his hands pulled my back to him, before I knew it, both of us were naked and Sean bent over the end of the couch and pulled me to his ass to fuck him. I moved in tight and slid my cock into his ass, it felt wonderful in my alcohol induced haze as I pushed my cock deep into his ass and let the motion take over until I felt the cum churning for release and within a few more strokes I blasted my jizz into Sean’s ass and fell over onto him.

The next morning I woke up slowly but felt naked skin against mine, I flipped over and was looking into Sean’s eyes.

“Good morning.” Sean said.

And all of what we did the night before came to my mind and I fell back into my pillow.

Sean reached over and rubbed my chest and slid his hand down to my balls lifting them from between my legs. Sean flipped back the blankets and pushed his face between my legs, he lifted my legs and I felt his tongue at my ass crack, this drove me wild and I could not hold still.

Sean moved up and sat on my chest, his cock bounced against my lips I opened my mouth and Sean slid his cock between my lips and fucked my mouth, just before he jizzed, he pulled his cock out and shot his thick syrup all over my lips and face.

Later Sean called a few of the other guys and made a plan to set up Dan with the team owners, we got the owner to stand off to the side during the next examination for a team member. When he insisted on fucking the guy, the team owner stepped in and looked at Dan.

“The only one here that is fucked is you Dan, you are fired and I will pass the word on your abuse of the team. He said.

Most of the team walked in together from outside and everyone told him that he was an ass and washed up, one guy punched him in the stomach as he passed by.

The owner promised to hire a reputable team doctor and he took us all out for a nice dinner and drinks that night.

I decided after my night with Sean that I was bi-sexual and maybe a little more on the gay side, I found a girlfriend that liked having two guys in the bed so now and then I would invite Sean over for a threesome but he would mostly concentrate on my, he had no real interest in girls.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t