Skip to main content

Christopher

 


Christopher

I was out washing my car in the driveway when I saw this kid walking his bike past my house, I paused and called, out “You are supposed to ride it.” He looked over and said that the chain broke as he held the open chain up in his hand.

“You don’t have a spare chain link do you?” The kid asked as he stopped at the end of the driveway.

“No, but I have a cold bottle of water, come up, I’ll grab one for you, I have a refrigerator in my garage. You are looking pretty hot.” I replied.

The kid walked his bike up my driveway before laying his bike on the lawn.

After returning with a cold bottle of water, I handed it to him.

“My name is Christopher.” He said as he took the water and took a long drink from the bottle.

“Good to meet you Christopher, I’m Terry. How far ago did your chain break?” 

“About two miles, feels like fourteen, the sun is brutal.”

“Well you are welcome to stay here in the shade and cool off, I would not mind if you took off your shirt and grabbed a sponge, I could use the help washing my car.”

Christopher peeled off his tee shirt over his head and tossed it on the grass near his bike and started washing while I rinsed. 

His chest was like sculpted marble but his skin was olive and soft looking, it was a delight to see his muscles move and ripple as he washed. I “Accidently” sprayed him good with the hose.

“Hey!” 

“Aww, you looked like you needed to cool off anyway.” 

“Well, it felt good to tell you the truth.”

“I can be at your service if you need cooling a bit more.”

Christopher noticed me looking at his body and sort of got self conscious for a second.

“How old are you Christopher?”

“I’m not gay.” He stuttered.

“You don’t turn gay at a specific age, although some don’t really know until later in life. 

“I’m twenty.”

“You look a little younger but as I said earlier, you look hot, step back and I will rinse that last section.”

“I’ve always looked young.”

I grabbed a couple of old towels from the garage and tossed one to Christopher to dry off the car.

“So are you gay?

“Yeah, I pretty much like dudes.”

“How did that happen? You going gay?”

“Well I didn’t “go” gay, there are people born straight, gay and everything in between, no one ever asks how did you become straight.”

“Well, yeah, I didn’t mean anything by it.”

We finished drying the car and walked well back into the garage and sat on some chairs to continue the conversation.

“Some are gay, they just don’t know it or have not been willing to face it, it sometimes takes being with a guy to realize that is what is right for them, or not. Some are Bi and may lean toward one sex or the other more but are open to being with either or both.”

“What are you like? All gay or Bi?”

“I am all gay and a bit dominating.”

“What’s that mean? You are dominantly gay?”

“No, it means I like getting things my way and the guy I am with does what he is told and generally likes being dominated.”

“I get that.”

“You like being dominated?” I asked.

“Well, no, I meant, well, I don’t know. I was saying I understood what you were saying and all.”

“See when I told you to take off your shirt and help wash my car, you could have washed the car with your shirt on just the same, but you took it off without hesitation. I fully expected you to do it, that was a bit of me exercising my dominance.”

“Right, I didn’t even question it, I just did it.”

“But did you like it?”

“Well, I didn’t think about it, I just did it.” 

“As it should be, stand up.”

Christopher looked at me puzzled, I looked right into his eyes and he stood up.

Turn around and let me look at you.”

He again, did as he was told. 

“Drop your shorts to the floor.”

He froze, and I thought he was gonna run out of the garage and down the street. His eyes looked at mine, and his hands went to the top button of his shorts and I could see them hesitate a little out of uncertainty.

“Go ahead.” I said as I pointed to his shorts and then garage floor. 

And in a moment he started unfastening his shorts and let them drop to his feet, standing there in blue boxer briefs not really knowing what to do next.

“Kick off your shoes and step out of your shorts and take off your boxers.”

Christopher did as instructed, and at first held his hands over his crotch hiding his privates. After a moment he moved his hands to his sides and just stood there. 

“Good boy, feeling good?”

“I guess so.” But he was clearly nervous.

“Go over to the mini fridge over there and bring me a beer.”

He walked the few steps and bent over to retrieve the beer giving me a nice look at his narrow ass. He walked back and handed me the beer, I slowly reached up to take the beer and let my fingertips lightly touch his leg and then brushed against his balls and up to the beer, and he didn’t flinch at all.

“You look like you are enjoying this.” I asked.

“Well, I.” and he looked at the floor.

“The whole point here is for me to enjoy it and you to enjoy that you can be here for my pleasure and explore your submissive side.”

I reached up again this time encircling my fingers around his balls completely before sliding my hand between his legs and cupping his ass. I pulled him forward and took his cock into my mouth while holding him in place with my hand still at his ass. 

I swear I could hear his heart pounding, another man touching him and doing as he pleased. He just stood there while I sucked his cock which had gone to full stiffness so clearly he was enjoying it. I started toying with his asshole a little at first until I felt him pushing himself onto my finger, I wiggled it into his virgin hole and he shot his jizz that instant.

“Well, that was fun, but now it is time you suck me, you ever sucked a cock before Christopher?”

“No. I haven’t, but I.”

“I know, but you are not gay, but you seem to be enjoying yourself so drop to your knees.” I said as I stood up.

“Open my pants and slide them down.”

He fumbled at the waist of my pants until he finally got the fly open and slid them along with my underwear to my feet.

“Take my shoes off and then my pants.”

I lifted one leg at a time for him to do what he was told, he was avoiding looking at my cock that was hanging about ten inches in front of his face. 

“Make me smile, let’s see what you can do.”

Christopher looked up into my eyes and hesitated for a moment and then looked right at my cock and balls. He reached up and touched my cock, first very gently and then opened his mouth and tasted his first cock, he went down a couple of inches at first and as I got fully erect, he took a little more.

“Like this.” I said taking the back of his head and pushing my thick cock down into his throat causing him to pull off and cough before looking back at my eyes with his own watery eyes.

“You have to learn to open your throat and slide my cock all the way in without choking, you can breathe now and then as you come up and off of it, then go right back down deep.”

He tried a few more times and choked each time, I took his head again and pushed it in and held it there, he tried to pull off and I could feel his throat convulsing around my cock. When I let go he pulled off slowly and went right back on it, determined to do it right. 

“Good boy, you can work on my balls some, you’ll get the hang of cock-sucking fast enough.”

Christopher lifted the heft of my ball sac and my balls were near twice the size of his and I think he was enjoying the weight of them, his tongue darted out to the skin and in a moment he was all over my balls.

I turned around and he seemed baffled on what to do next, his hands roamed my tight ass cheeks and he finally explored my ass crack with his tongue and after a few moments I felt his tongue push into my crack wanting more.

I bent over and spread my ass cheeks with both hands and leaned back toward his face, he did not hesitate this time, his tongue had me moaning in a moment, it seemed the louder I got the more he would work, he started chewing at my asshole and his hand went around to my cock, he gripped it firmly and jacked it up and down as naturally as if it were his own. 

I turned around and pushed my cockhead between his lips and pushed it home, this time he struggled not to choke and took it well, I rode his face until I pulled out and jacked off splashing wave after wave of jizz onto his face and some into his partially opened mouth and the next part surprised me a little, his tongue darted out to taste the jizz that was on his lips.

“Stand up and follow me.”

Christopher did so without even trying to wipe any of the cum off of his face, I led him to the shower and turned the water on, he looked at me, I pointed for him to get in and I followed.

“Wash me, everywhere, get me good and clean and then you can wash yourself.”

Christopher took the washcloth he was given and soaped it up, he was gentle and took good care to not miss anything, he went to his knees and washed my ass crack and legs, I turned and he took my cock into his mouth, his hands went around my legs and he pulled himself tight hugging my legs with my cock in his face.

“It seems that you have found your calling Christopher.”

“Yes, I never really thought about being with another man, well hardly ever.”

“So you have thought about guys then?”

“Yes but not guys my age, I would see guys like you fifteen years or so older than me and imagine what it would be like to touch them, thinking about it only happened a few times.”

“Wash yourself and let’s get out and you can dry me off.”

Christopher took the towel from the towel bar and dried me off then looked at me before drying himself off with the same towel. 

I walked to my bed, Christopher stood next to me as I lay down, he looked at my body, I motioned him to sit next to me on the floor, I looked into his eyes and saw tears welling up in them.

“Are you crying?”

“I think I know who I am now, I feel right, being here for you.” He said.

“Remember my finger in your ass? My cock will be going in there soon, that may make you cry some too but you’ll get used to it soon enough."

 I fell asleep and when I awoke I found that Christopher was still where he was before, on the floor, his head on the side of the bed, when I moved he brought his attention back on me.

“Come up here and lay on your back and your legs up and open.”

I took lube from the nightstand drawer moved in between his open legs. I put a very generous amount of lube on my fingertips and pushed it into his ass, when I pushed it in with a finger he moaned and pulled away a little.

I responded with two fingers, this made him cry out and pant as I pushed them deep into his ass. I lifted his ass into the air and legs back toward his shoulders, this left his asshole bare and exposed. I slapped his ass a few times and then smacked my hand flat onto his asshole really making him jump. I drilled his hole with my middle finger moving it in and out very fast but it was now time for the real thing. 

I moved into place dropping his ass down a bit, I placed my cockhead at his pink bud and was ready to push. I went slow this time and slid it in half inch by half inch and wiggling it side to side to get him stretched out. I had my cock about a third of the way in and Christopher looked like he was really tense and red in the face. 

“Relax, let it flow, the pain will ease but you have to breathe and let it happen.”

“I’ll try but it really hurts and feels like I have to go to the bathroom.”

“That’s me inside you, you will get used to it and in a short time you will welcome my cock up your ass.”

I leaned in on him and pushed it fully inside him, his hands went to my arms and started to push me away but I kept still for a few second before gently started rocking my body side to side trying to relax his ass a bit.

I began the motion of pulling out and back in fully, increasing my speed and went to fucking this boy  for my pleasure, his hands went to my wrists and had a full grip on them while he took my cock pretty well squirming a little to try to make the pain less.

“It hurts, it really hurts.”

“It will ease, just relax your ass muscles and your body too. You have to get used to it, it will take a few times.”

He later said it felt as if his ass skin was tearing but he knew it was not, only stretching. After I filled his ass with my seed for the first time, I suggested he go soak in the bath of warm water for a while. 

I stepped in and took a look, his cock and balls were above the water surface with soap bubbles all around him, the white bubbles against his skin made it look even more beautiful. I am so happy his chain broke that day or I may never have met Christopher.





Comments

  1. Love it. keep up the good work. Can't wait till the next one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love every inch of your stories. TOO HOT thanks buddy never fails to make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome story, I should start biking again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great story, very Hot. I liked how they worked together so that Christopher would feel comfortable. Another good one Seth, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t