Skip to main content

Connor

 

When I was about eighteen years old, some new neighbors moved in right next door, the house had been vacant for a couple of years after a nasty break up between the guy and his wife, neither would sell, until now.  Mom had gone over earlier before I was out of bed and said they were fresh in from Ireland.

I met Connor on day two only getting small glimpses of him as he stayed out of the way of the moving men, they were busy moving in the cargo container that had been put in the driveway for a week, and they had shipped it ahead so it would be here when they arrived.

It was the three of them and Connor’s dad, James, had a very thick Irish accent, I had no idea what he was talking about most of the time when I would hear them talking.

Connor was a big boy with pale skin with pink lips, dark blonde hair that was sort of a mop of curly hair on top of his head with shorter hair on the sides he looked a little older than me.

I was in my room and saw Connor at his bedroom window right across from mine. I waved at him and he opened the window and leaned out, I followed suit and leaned out of my window too.

“Hi, my name is Connor, what’s yours?” he asked in his heavy Irish accent.

“I’m Samuel.”

“It’s good to meet you Samuel, you are the first friend I have met in America.”

“I like your accent, it’s cute.”

“So is your accent.”

“I don’t have an accent, I’m American.”

“Americans have accents too ya know.” Connor laughed.

“Come out back and meet me by the tree.” I said as I pointed to the giant oak tree that grew on the property line and shaded a good amount of each yard.

We both ran out to the big tree, and were immediately laughing and having fun, it was an instant friendship. I had a tree house I had built with the help of my dad a several years ago, in moments we were both up the ladder and sitting on crate chairs.

“How long were you in Ireland Connor?”

“Always, I was born there, this is my first time away, me Da came to work here, he got transferred.”

“Da?”

“My Father.”

“Oh, got it.”

“What do you call your mother?” I asked.

“Ma.”

I laughed as it seemed more normal, we giggled and asked each other questions to help understand the differences in each others country. The sun had gone down and I had the battery lantern on when Connor’s Da called him but it really sounded different with his deep man voice accent.

“KAH-ner is how he sounded like he was saying “canna”. Connor said he had to go eat dinner and that after, he would watch for me out the window.

I was so excited to have a new friend and he seemed to be more worldly, but it probably felt that way to him too. No matter what, it was great having a new friend that was my age.

I ate dinner telling my mom all about Connor and my dad said he had met James too and mom said maybe we should have them over for dinner soon.

After dinner I took a shower and walked back to my room wearing a towel and went to my room, I let the towel drop to the floor and opened my drawer and took out my pajamas and lay them on the bed, I was un buttoning the top when I looked up and there in his window was Connor, watching me, naked.

I pushed my pajama top to cover myself from view and gave him the WTF look, his window was open and leaned out so I opened my window too.

“Dude I was naked, just out of the shower.”

“I’m sorry, I just, well.”

“Its okay, no biggie.” I replied.

“Here I owe you one.” Connor said as he took his pants off and then pulled his tee shirt over his head tossing it on his bed.

“Well you didn’t have to strip too.” I said.

Looking across if was hard to look away as he stood there naked, his cock was larger than mine and his light colored pubes did not hide his size, his foreskin was uncut and that had my attention.

I took the pajama top away from my crotch and pretended trying to be casual and pulled it over my arms with the front open. He was about fifteen feet from me and I was having butterflies in my stomach.

“So do you want to go to the river tomorrow?” I asked, still staring at his nakedness.

“Yeah, I do.”Connor said as his hand absently went to his balls moving them around as he spoke.

He seemed not to be self conscious at all and I sure didn’t mind seeing him naked.

He looked at me looking at him and took his cock in his hand and wagged it at me, I shot him a big smile and did the same back to him. I turned out my light and stood back from the window and could see him in his room, he was still naked and was putting things away out of moving boxes, I took a chair and moved it to the edge of the window and watched him while I toyed with my erect cock.

Connor sat on his bed and was looking at something before laying back on the bed still holding whatever it was, then it happened, his left hand went to his cock and in a moment he was hard and jacking his cock, it was so stiff and his legs went open, his right hand went to his asshole and looked like he was pushing a finger in while he jacked off.

I shot the biggest load into my hand, it kept spurting out and a good amount went splattering onto my wooden bedroom floor. Fuck, he was hot. I watched until he let his spunk go, it went across his chest as his fingers dug into his ass crack.

Connor took his tee shirt and wiped his chest down and tossed it on the floor, how I wanted that tee. His light went off and I could not see anything over there so I went to bed and jacked off again thinking of my new Irish friend and his foreskin.

The next morning I woke up and jumped up to see if Connor was up but he was still asleep, I took my pajamas off lingering in front of the window hoping Connor would wake up and accidently see my bare ass, I glanced over and he was nowhere in view so I slipped my underwear and my jeans on followed by a tee shirt.

I ate breakfast and was nervously waiting till I could take Connor to the river a mile away. I was in the driveway fooling with my bike when Connor appeared.

“You got a bike?” I asked.

“Nah, I’ll get one soon enough though, we had to make sacrifices to move here, some things would cost more to ship than they were worth.”

“Come on, let’s just walk to the river then.” I said as I headed toward the street in front of our houses.

After seeing a bulge in his jeans pocket I asked what it was. “Is that a roll of quarters or you happy to see me?”

“It’s sunscreen, my white skin won’t do well in the sun here and yes, I am happy to see you.”

That made my heart skip a beat, happy to see me, nice. I thought.

After a long walk, we finally made it to the river, there was a big shade tree cooling a few large boulders I sat on the largest one, and Connor sat near me and pulled his shirt off tossing it on a smaller rock.

“This is nice, lots of water to swim and play in, are we gonna go in or what?”

“Yeah.” I said peeling my tee shirt off.

Connor stood up and unfastened his jeans and pushed them and his underwear to the ground before stepping out of them. He turned to look at me and I froze for a second.

“Do you need help with your pants there Samuel?”

“I’m good.” I replied as I pulled them and my underwear off as casual as I could, usually my other friends kept their undies on and sat in them on the rocks that were in the sun to dry off before dressing again.

Connors cock just dangled there, it looked like it would feel heavy in my hand and that foreskin, none of the boys in gym class were uncut, it looked hot and curious at the same time.

Connor walked to the water and sort of leaned out into it as he swam off, I was right behind him, it was a good feeling being naked in the cool water. We splashed and laughed for about twenty minutes before I headed to the big rock, Connor walked out of the water as it streamed off of his cock to the ground, my eyes were glued to it.

“Samuel, never seen an uncut boy before?”

“Oh, no, I haven’t.” I said pulling my gaze off of his cock right away.

“It’s just a bit of loose skin.” Connor said as he took it in one hand and pulled at the foreskin with his other exposing his cock head by pulling his skin back.

I tried to act matter of fact. “Does that hurt to pull it back?”

“No, not at all, touch it and see how it feels.”
Connor moved right up near touching my cock with his. At first I thought he was kidding then he took my hand and put it onto his cock.

“Most of the Irish are uncut.”

I took his cock between my fingertips of both hands and pulled at his foreskin, pulling it fully back and to the point that the skin naturally covered the head.

“It’s so soft.” I said as I let one finger slid down to his balls, I kept moving until my hand cupped his balls and his cock still in my other hand.

“Put it in your mouth and taste it.” Connor said as he bumped his hips forward to emphasize his point.

I dropped to my knees and was now face to face with his thick uncut penis, I had sucked a boys cock before but it was mostly just messing around and only happened twice.

I touched it first with the tip of my tongue; Connor used both hands to pull his foreskin wide open.

“Run your tongue all around in there, you’ll like it.” I was all over his skin, it was intoxicating, I wanted more, Connor pulled me to my feet.

“Wanna know what it feels like to have foreskin?”

“Yeah, but how?” I replied.

“Docking my fucker to your fucker.”

“What?” I asked with a confused look.

Connor took my cock which was hard by now and peeled back his foreskin; he put his piss slit against mine and pulled his skin back over both cock heads and took my hand showing me to jack both cocks at once with the foreskin gliding over mine and back. My knees were feeling weak, this hot guy with a crazy sexy accent, a rocking body had his foreskin over my cock head allowing me to jack us both off at once.

I could feel the wetness of his pre cum lubing everything up real well.

“I’m gonna cum.” I said and started to pull back, Connor grabbed my hand and kept jacking us off.

It took a moment and I let my cum go, it was so intense, he gripped my hand harder and jacked faster until he blew his load too, there was cum gushing out of his already full foreskin, it was all I could do to stay on my feet, his ultra wet foreskin and my sensitive cock head about made me pass out from the feeling.

“Holy shit! That felt so fucking great.” I said as his hand stopped movement.

“Wanna go back for a clean up?”

Connor gently pushed my shoulder downward until I was again on my knees in front of his cock, I took it in my mouth and tasted our mixed jizz under his foreskin. I had only tasted mine before and it was only really the sweet pre cum, this was thick, heady and salty, it was his essence. I sucked until there was no more cum residue inside his skin or outside on his cock.

“Ever been fucked before?” Connor asked.

“No, I have never really done much before, mostly jack off in my room alone.”

“We can save that for another day, lets splash around in the water, but first would you mind putting some sunscreen on my back for me please pal?”

He put lotion on his hands and rubbed it onto his shoulders and chest, I rubbed it onto his shoulders and down his back stopping at his waist.

“You can go farther if you like, I can’t have my bum sunburned.”

I rubbed lotion across his ass and finally he reached around taking my hand pushing my fingertips into his ass crack.

“Can’t miss anything.” He said with a laugh.

His ass cheeks were so rounded and rubbing my hands over them and into his ass crack gave me wood all over again.

Connor took my cock and rubbed it up and down in his ass crack a bit before bending over and telling me to push my cock into his ass, the sunscreen made things go in easy It was my first time fucking anyone and after only about ten or twelve times, I shot another load, this time into his ass.

“You are a horny fucker aren’t you?”
“Yeah, I guess.”

“Good, me too, we are going to be great mates and next time I get to fuck you.”

I was very excited and scared at that thought, we met in his room, my room and often at the river for more sexual adventures with that wonderful foreskin of his.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t