Skip to main content

My college flirt


In my third year in college, I was pretty much settled with dorm life but not fully out of the closet no matter how many others were, I was pretty shy and was trying to be more outgoing. The biggest thing I had done was to put a rainbow button on my jacket chest pocket; I know it is pretty lame to be my biggest accomplishment to being out, proud and outgoing but, baby steps.

I am decent looking with dark hair, and pale skin with zero self-confidence and dress like I have no style, well, because I have no style. I dress to wear clothes not to gain attention.

Normally I go about my day and rarely look up to see what is happening around me. I stopped at a tiny grill for lunch and ordered a club sandwich, a water and fries, paid and sat at a small table, the place was filling up fast. My order number was called and I went to the counter to pick up my lunch when returning to my table there was a guy trolling for a table, I sat down. The guy looked at the vacant space at my table.

“May I sit with you?” He asked as he pointed to the chair.

“Um, yeah, sure.” I said looking at my sandwich.

“I’m Ellis, what’s your name?” the guy asked.

“My name is Tim.” I replied.

“Well, Timmy, don't wait on me, eat your lunch before your fries get cold.”

“It’s just Tim and it is hard for me to eat in front of someone that is not eating.”

Ellis reached over and took a fry from my plate. “There, I’m eating too.”

Normally this would have bothered me having a guy reach over and take food from my plate but just having him talking to me was enough to make me uncomfortable and at odds on what to say next. I ate a few fries and finally they called his number and he brought his burger back to the table and I was able to start eating my own sandwich.

“So Timmy, what’s the big plan for the afternoon?”

“It’s Tim and I was going to read in my dorm room mostly.”

“That won’t do, a cute gay boy like you does not need to be indoors all afternoon reading.”

“Look Ellis, I am not sure what you are up to.” I said as I looked around to see who was watching.

“Up to?”

“Yeah, usually I go about my day and no one talks to me or even sees me, besides, how would you know I am gay?”

Ellis pointed towards my rainbow button on my jacket.

“That or you are very supportive towards the gay cause, finish up your sandwich and we can walk to the park, it’s a beautiful day.” Ellis said beaming, showing his white teeth.

I ate my sandwich and was still trying to figure out what Ellis had in mind.

“So are you seeing anyone Timmy?”

“Not at the moment.” I said looking around uncomfortably.

“Why did you break up with your last boyfriend?”

“I didn’t break up, I mean I’ve not had a boyfriend.”

“No secret crushes? No fleeting hook up’s in the dorm? Anyone you are watching in secret hoping he will come over and say hi to you?”

“How am I going to eat my sandwich with all of those questions?”

“Well? Did you?”

“No.”

“What about a blow job in the back of a taxi?”

I about choked on my food. “Is that an offer or a question about my past?”

“What would you like it to be?” Ellis said with a snarky smile.

I continued eating my sandwich and fries, it seemed like Ellis was having fun making me turn red.

“Ellis, I don’t think you really are seriously interested in anything but toying with me.”
Ellis smiled and lifted his tee shirt flashing his nipple.

“Well that’s mature, nice nipple by the way.” I replied.

“I knew you’d like it, ever had your nipples chewed on?” Ellis asked a little too loudly for my comfort.

I gave him “the look” and finished off my sandwich and stood to take my tray to the trash can and head to the door. Ellis grabbed his tray and followed suit dumping what was left of his food.

Outside Ellis tossed his arm over my shoulder keeping in step with me, I felt like the world was judging me when in reality there was no one around.

“Wanna go make out?” Ellis whispered into my ear.

“Why are you whispering all up on me?”

“I thought you didn’t like people knowing our intimate conversations.”

I stopped and looked into his face trying to figure him out, there was no one around so he was not trying to publicly humiliate me.

“What is it you want Ellis?”

“How about a kiss?”

“Right here?”

“Yeah, right here, your lips against mine, with a little pressing action but beware, sometimes my tongue has a mind of its own and well I can’t be responsible what happens after that.”

“Look, you seem nice and all but are you taking drugs?”

“No, I am trying to enjoy the afternoon with a good looking guy that needs to relax and let things happen.”


“Things?”

Ellis leaned in putting a hand on each side of my face and started kissing me, I did not pull away but could feel my face glowing hot. Then I felt his tongue push between my lips and dance inside my mouth, it was intoxicating and embarrassing at the same time. When he stopped kissing me I sort of just stood there in a confusing daze, that was the first time I had kissed a guy, well anyone that was not a relative.

“How was that?”

“it was good.”

“Just good? Maybe we need to try again.”

I looked down at the front of my khakis and moved my hand in front of my fly quickly.

“Oh my god, you got wood over that kiss and said it was “good”?”

Ellis pulled my hand away so he could get a closer look at my bulging crotch.

“That’s some impressive tent you have there.” Ellis said as he moved his hand to touch it.

“You can’t touch me out here.”

“Okay, let’s go into my dorm then where I can do all sorts of touching.”

“I meant you can’t touch me out in public like that.”

“Right, I got that.” Ellis said as he leaned in for a second kiss. Let’s go to my room and relax some. Ellis took my hand and off we went, I still was less than sure on what was happening, why me?

Inside his dorm room, Ellis shut and locked the door before pulling his tee shirt over his head and tossed it onto a chair. He looked at me like he was sizing up what to do next, he started kissing me again and then his hand went to my crotch and he started groping my dick and his other hand was twisting one of my nipples through my tee shirt.

I was starting to feel drunk from his kisses, I pulled my tee shirt off and dropped it onto his shirt. His fingertips pinched and rolled my nipple harder than before, all of a sudden I felt the increasing feeling that I was about to shoot a load in my pants.

“Wait, I’m going to cum if you keep that up.”

“Oh, right.”

Ellis dropped to his knees and had my pants to my ankles before I knew what was happening, his mouth went to my rigid cock and in that moment, it happened, I filled his mouth with jizz and my knees were buckling out from under me.

Ellis guided me back to his bed where I laid back while he continued sucking all he could get, it became sensitive and I had to push him off of my cock.

“That came quick, next time you won’t be so fast to shoot.”

Ellis took his pants and underwear off and stood next to the bed, his cock jutted straight up into the air.

“Wanna suck it?”

“I’ve never…. Yes I do.” I replied softly.

Ellis got onto the bed and sat on my chest, his knees over my shoulders as he pushed his cock towards my lips and then past them, his cock was in my mouth, it felt great, I took another couple of inches before Ellis leaned down onto his hands on the bed headboard and pushed his cock deep into my mouth choking me.

“Gotta take it into your throat, you’ll get used to it.”

I tried several times and finally I had it completely in my throat and he started thrusting and pulling back slowly allowing me to gasp a breath as he pulled back. Ellis did a fast throat fuck thing that made me gag but he pulled back and shot his load across my lips and mouth.

“Taste it, lick your lips.”

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out pulling a bit of his jizz into my mouth, it was very salty and thick.

“Here.” Ellis said as he scooped some up on his fingertips and plunged them into my mouth, I sucked his fingers clean.

“Like it?”

“Yeah.” I replied with a smile.

Ellis moved off of my chest and took my cock back in his mouth; the sucking felt so wonderful and then he pushed a finger into my ass.

“What the fuck?” I exclaimed.

“It’s all good, relax your ass, it is fine.”
He pushed my knees against my chest and pushed a finger deeper into my hole moving it around to get me used to it before he started a fucking motion with it; my head faced one side as I moaned.

“Fucking-A.” I muttered.

Then two fingers went in, this hurt some but he loosened me up for a moment and again, it felt so great.

Ellis looked up into my eyes and moved up kissing my chest as he went, his fingers paused at my nipples and rolled them between his thumb and fingertips, it felt incredible.

“Do you usually play with your nips when you jack off?” Ellis asked.

I didn’t know what to say, normally that would be a pretty personal question that I would not answer but since he just had his fingers up my ass..

“Yeah, usually, they are sensitive to me.”

Ellis kissed me but this time it was softer and more relaxed and again his tongue roamed my mouth, I could smell his cologne, it was sexy and nice. I was so much a fish out of water and had no idea what to do next. I reached over and toyed with his nipples and ran a hand down to his cock fondling a guy for the first time, feeling the softness and the loose of skin on his balls, it felt very good.

I was really starting to relax and enjoy being with him, it took me a while to stop being suspicious of him and still was wondering what he saw in me.

“Can I fuck you?” Ellis asked.

“I’ve never done that and I am not too sure about it.”

“Well, let’s try and I can take it slow.”

Ellis reached in a drawer and pulled out a couple of different sized dildos and this made me very nervous, he took the thinner one first and put some lube on it and my butt before he proceeded to push it in.

I lifted my ass, it felt tight like it was too big but felt good as he started moving it in and out slowly.

“How’s that Timmy?” Ellis asked.

“It burns a bit but it’s good.”

He moved it in and out faster and was pushing it to the sides to get me used to something bigger.

“Let’s move up a size.”

He pulled out the smaller one and went to one near twice the size, it had a head on it just like a cock and with added lube, he pressed it in and the pain shot through me and I clinched down on it.

“Don’t tense up, push your ass open a bit and let it in, you’ll like it.”

He got the head in and felt better after that, Ellis proceeded moving it in and around. He pushed my knees tight against my chest and with his other hand fucked me faster with the dildo, the heat was building and I knew that I would walk funny for a week.

“Okay, here we go.” Ellis said as he turned on the vibration part.

“Oh… wow. I said panting.

I had no idea it vibrated but damn it felt wonderful. Ellis pushed it as deep as it would go inside me and held it there, I started moving all over, I loved this.

“Okay, next upgrade is my cock.” Ellis said.

I watched as he pulled out the rubber dildo that was still humming before he shut it off. Ellis lined up his rock hard cock to my ass and started pushing.

“You want it? Let it in, don’t tense up.”

I did like before relaxed and pushed back on his cock, my world raced before my eyes, this guy had his hard cock in my ass and it felt pretty good, there was pain but it was not so bad. Ellis leaned on my legs that were against my chest and his hands moved to my face and then my shoulders pulling them toward him.

“Fuck me Ellis.” I whispered in the smallest sound I could make.

“I’ll fuck you alright.” Ellis said realizing I was more comfortable with him inside me now.

I looked at him, he was leaning over me and fucking my ass, it was so hard to believe, I was not a virgin anymore, this was incredible and it felt so good not only having sex but having someone this intimate with me for the first time in my life.

My ass was on fire but I didn’t want him to stop, at this moment, I needed him inside me more than anything else. His breathing went more rapid and he announced that he was cumming as his body jerked as he spread my legs apart and collapsed on top of me, his hot breath against my neck and he started kissing my neck and lips again.

My hands moved to his back and shoulders as I pulled him tightly against my naked body, the heat felt wonderful.

Ellis rolled off of me and snuggled beside me.

“How are you feeling?” Ellis asked.

“I feel wonderful, my ass is on fire but so many things have happened since I walked into the grill for lunch, for a while it was overwhelming and I wanted to just get away and run but I am glad I didn’t.

Later that evening, Ellis took me out for dinner and to a gay club I have been to a few before but always just stood there and watched the others dance, I was too shy to make any moves but tonight Ellis pulled me out onto the dance floor. All of a sudden my life has changed in so many ways, Ellis can be a handful at times, he is very impulsive and unpredictable but if it were not for that, I would not have met him.

After a few weeks of non-stop dating, Ellis and I asked to have our rooms changed together, he had no roommate so we were really doing it to make things official and keep them from trying to put someone in his room with him. We pushed the twin beds together and bought a memory foam topper to give us the width of a king size bed and plenty of room to explore new sex positions. I came out of my shell more and more being around Ellis, there was no way not to, what a world I was missing before Ellis.


Comments

  1. Excellent story my friend. Enjoyed every moment of it. I was tense and excited and could imagine every stage of the story in my mind. Keep up the great work and please do keep writing. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, that was hot. Another great story. Keep up the good work. Maybe do a sequel of one of your earlier stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Seth, I enjoyed it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sexy story, welldone seth. Let's have another hot story soon please x

    ReplyDelete
  5. good one made me remember all that when i was a young man

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull