Skip to main content

River Country


 

River Country



Like any large city, there is always street people and out of that there is a big population of young adults between 14 and 20, the reasons vary but none the less they tend to congregate and live in groups like River Country.


I found River Country after getting into a fight with my parents when I came out to them, as soon as I said I was gay, my dad said, not in my house you aren’t.


The next few weeks the pressure built, my mom said basically the same thing and told me to change my tune or my dad would send me out the door. I started stockpiling things at a friend’s house in the corner of his parent’s garage, clothes, food and anything I could sell, I had just turned 17 the month before and was planning my departure out into the world, like it or not.


My parents were never very loving, I can’t remember being kissed by either of them, I am an only child and without siblings it was more of an existence than a happy family. I cracked my piggy bank, well it was a metal box that I had hidden in my closet, I had saved about three hundred and fifty dollars over the last couple of years from mowing yards in our neighborhood.


I went to school one last time and told my friends goodbye and walked out the door, I had picked up a duffel bag with a sling strap on it to put the food and clothes I had squirreled away at my friend's house.


I walked toward the highway and stuck out my thumb, I was worried about hitchhiking but had no choice, I was over 300 miles from the city and could not spend my money on a bus. After about an hour a semi truck pulled over and picked me up, I opened the door and looked in to see a slim guy smiling at me from the other side of the cab.


“Get in son, where are you going?”


“Into the city.” I replied as I settled into the seat.


I kept my hand on the door handle in case I had to get out fast, at least I could open the door to make him stop the truck if I needed to.


“You running away? You don’t look old enough to be on your own.”


“I’ve got lousy parents that don’t want me in the house anymore.”


“That’s tough, you can relax and let go of the door, I won’t bother you, I am not into boys.” The truck driver said with a smile.


We talked a bit and I told him about coming out to my parents and how they acted toward me. He pulled into a truck stop for gas.


“But where will you go?” He asked.


“Just to the city, there will be more resources there for me than here, I will find my way.”


“Let’s grab a bit to eat after I fuel up.”


I stood outside near him while he filled the tanks and moved his truck off to the parking lot, we walked into the truckers café and sat in a booth.


“You like chicken fried steak?” He asked.


“Sure, I guess, probably only had it once or so.”


“This place makes a monster chicken fried steak, you’ll love it.”


The waitress came by with our drinks and the trucker ordered us each the chicken fried steak that came with mashed potatoes and peas. And as she turned to go turn in the order.


“Two slices of chocolate cream pie too.” He called out.


My eyes popped out when the waitress brought our food, the chicken fried steaks looked like each could feed a family of four and it was served on a huge platter. Being a teen boy, I can sure eat but I was stuffed and left a few bites on my plate when the pie appeared, it was so wonderful, I somehow ate the pie and rubbed my belly, it felt like after I ate on Thanksgiving.


He insisted on picking up the check for dinner, we got back in the truck and drove a few miles down the road before the trucker patted my leg causing me to jump.


“Sorry I am a touchy feely guy, I was gonna tell you to pop the top button on your jeans to make room.”


“I’ll be fine, thank you for dinner.” I said still leery of his intentions.


“Ever see a bit of meat that looked that big?”


“No, not for a single person, that was huge and delicious.”


“It’s one of my favorite meals there, luckily I don’t get by that café often or I would be as big as a house.”


“How long before we get to the city?” I asked.


“Well, it will be morning; I can only drive so far a day by law, so we will have to stop for the night.”


About two hours after sunset he pulled into a rest area and offered to share the sleeper unit behind the seat.


“Come on hop in, there’s plenty of room in here, I won’t touch you.” He said as he slipped off his pants and pulled a sheet over himself.


I climbed on to the mattress and he gave me a pillow, at first I could not sleep but realized that he did not want anything from me; he was just a caring and lonely man.


I woke to the sun coming into the cab of the truck, we hit the restrooms to freshen up a bit and pulled down the road a bit to get breakfast, again he paid and we were back out on the road again within the hour.


Later as we pulled up to the warehouse where he had to make a delivery, I thanked him for the ride and the food, he reached out his hand to shake mine and I felt something in it.


“Do not even think about saying no, it’s a couple hundred dollars, you’ll need it, put it in your shoe so you don’t get robbed.”


I looked at him with tears in my eyes thinking that he has treated me better than my parents ever did.


“Thank you so much, I won’t forget it.”


I walked out on to the roadway and was now truly alone and on my own. I headed toward the city center stopping only to put the money the trucker had given me into my sock pushing it down to my ankle.


For the first time I was unsure of what I was doing and pretty scared, I was cautious on who I spoke to or even made eye contact with. I moved on until I started seeing homeless people but I wanted to find homeless like me, teenagers and was hoping to get advice on where not to go and where the safest places were.


I saw a kid that looked about sixteen years old with red hair, he looked non threatening so I moved close to him.


“You live on the streets?” I asked.


He looked me up and back down before answering.


“Yeah, what’s up?”


“My name is Tim, I just got here.”


“Where?”


“Here, in town, I had to leave home.”


“Where are you going Tims?”


“It’s just Tim, not plural, I need to find a way to make it on the streets, I don’t know where I am going.”


“Look Tims, I’m not your mama, but I can show you a few things.”


“That would be great.”


“Do you have any money?”


I looked at him blankly not wanting to be a target from the first person I’ve made contact with.


“I am not trying to take your money, there is a bank near here where they will allow you to open an account to safeguard your money, do you have ID?”


“Yeah, I do, I have a driver's license.”


“Okay, let’s go, my name is Jason.”


“Nice to meet you Jason and I appreciate the help.”


Inside the bank I was able to open an account. Evidently, there are a lot of kids that open accounts here, they required several bits of information in case I lost my ID, I can come in and still have access to my money. I kept out fifty dollars and deposited the rest. I took Jason to a nearby store and bought us each a cold drink.


“Where do you stay Jason?”


“I live at River Country.” He said.


“Is it safe? Can you show me?”


“Look Tims it is a city, a city of boys at the river, we keep it low-key and do not allow anyone over 25 to live there and you have to be accepted in by the Gov, if he says you can join, then you can, if not you will be ejected just like anyone that is unwanted.”


“Who is the Gov?


“He founded the group and controls it, he uses force if needed to keep adult homeless and troublemakers out, I’m not sure what Gov means other than he is in charge, maybe Governor or Government?”


We walked for about 40 minutes until we came up to a river, there is a well worn path that we followed until we came up to a forest of trees that overhung the water and I started seeing boys all around.


“How many are here?”


“Depends, fifty guys or more at times.”


“Wow, you said it was a city and it really is with that many people.”


“I’ll take you to Gov and find out if you can stay.”


Most of what I could see so far were frames made of 2x4’s and blue tarps over them to make a house or tent, there was hand rails made from tree branches and tied with vines where there was a drop off to keep the boys from slipping off into the river.


Jason waked me up to a large “home” with two guys outside the door, it seemed like they are guards.


“Gov, I have a new guy that wants admission to River Country, his name is Tims.”


“It’s just Tim.” I replied.


Jason gave me a look.


“Send him in.” a voice inside said.


“I’ll wait out here for you.” Jason said.


I stepped inside and everything had a blue cast from the color of the tarp roof. A guy was on a cot, I am guessing this was Gov, his hair was dark and had an intenseness to him like he was ready to punch me or pick a fight.


“Why do you want to stay here Tims?”


“It’s just Tim.”


“Jason said it was Tims, are we gonna have a problem right off?” Gov said sharply.


“No sir, not a problem. I want to stay in a safe place where I won’t be beat up and robbed, where I can be accepted and part of a family.”


“How old are you and why are you not at your parent’s home?”


“I just turned 17 and I came out to my parents, they didn’t much like me being gay and told me to change that or get out, I left, they were not god loving parents like you see on TV.”


“What do you offer to River Country to stay here?”


“I don’t know, I do not have any big skills but I can work and fix things that need it.”


“I may make you a scavenger for a week and see how you do, until then you can stay with Beaver.”


“What is a scavenger?”


“The boys will show you. Jason, take him to Beaver, he can stay with him for a trial week, and he will be a scavenger for now.”


Jason took me to a small tarp tent home that has a name plate made of carved tree bark with the word Beaver on it.


“Beaver, you home?”


“Hey Jason, come on in.”


“Beaver, this is Tims, Gov said he will stay with you for now, he will be a scavenger until he is proven and can stay, after that Gov will decide his job.”


“Good to meet you Tim’s.” Beaver said as he stuck his hand out to shake mine.


I didn’t even try to correct the plural name; I guess I am Tims from now on. Beaver looked to be about 14 or so, all he was wearing was skimpy shorts that may have been underwear.


I looked around and saw only one makeshift bed and a few pots and dishes; there was a couple of plastic milk crates to sit on around a small table.


“I’ve got things to do; I will see you guys later.” Jason said as he walked out of the tent flap.


“Thanks Jason.” I said.


“So what do you do here?” I asked.


“I’m sort of a trainer, I train scavengers and a few other things.”


“Trainer? How long have you been here?”


“I left my family when I was 12, no one understood me at home so I left.”


“Why the name Beaver?”


“It is better than Jasper, that’s my real name, Gov say’s I swim like a beaver.”


“I bet you do.” I said with a laugh.


“We will get you started with your new job in the morning, tonight we will relax and swim.”


“Sounds good, are you the one that is going to show me what to do?” I asked.


“Yeah, we can go over it tomorrow, do you want to swim?”


“Sure.”


We walked over to the river, there was a large waterfall about 50 feet wide and about 20 feet high where the water cascaded down in a roar, large rocks were on each side of the river that were mostly flat and great for sunning. Trees lined the river with shade and lots or bare roots in places going down to the water. There was about ten guys of different ages swimming or sunning and most were naked, it did not seem sexual just naked as matter of fact.


As we got near one of the rocks, Beaver slipped off his shorts and walked to the water so I followed suit and dropped my clothes near his. Beaver was well tanned and his slim body still looked like a boy without muscle tone, some of the older boys looked more muscular and toned as they approached manhood.


We got into the river and played around by splashing each other before getting out to sun on a rock. At first I felt odd sitting in the open naked and very pale but soon realized that it seemed natural and everyone was easy-going about it.


“What do we do about eating?” I asked.


“We have a communal meal that you can attend or you can be on your own when you want.”


“Cool, I can cook too by the way, I cooked about half the meals we had at home usually if I didn’t cook, there would be no official dinner, it would be sandwiches.”


“Well you may get promoted from scavenger to cook if you are good, but first you have to be a scavenger, we look for food for the meals here , we have put out donation jars at about fifty shops and gas stations, people in the area know of the river boys and are pretty generous.”


“Sounds great.”


The warm sun on my body and watching the naked boys sunning and swimming gave me a boner, I did my best to hide it with my hand and bringing my legs up.


“Don’t worry about it, we all get stiffies and it is very common to see at about anytime of the day or night, hell, we are teens.”


I put my legs back out on the rock and took my hand away and relaxed some, Beaver and I talked a bit, it was like his family was about the same as mine, pitiful. We relaxed a while until I saw the boys migrate away from the river, most did not bother dressing or had no clothes with them.


Beaver has a blond mop of hair he constantly brushes out of his face, it makes me want to get some scissors and trim it up some, as he lay on the rock I could see fine blond hairs down the center of his back glowing in the sun.


“Dinner time.” Beaver said as he got up from the rock.


I slipped my pants on and followed the naked Beaver, it was a little odd seeing Beaver, a 14-year-old naked and well not having gone through puberty yet, he was not self-conscious at all, he was just Beaver. We walked to an area where the boys gathered for meals, I saw Jason who came over and said hi as we got in line for chow.


Many of the local businesses donated food and full meals to the River Boys, it was like they recognized the need but at the same time did not round-up all the boys and try to put them into homes or facilities like most societies would do. Most of the boys were allowed to go to school, the Mayor wanted all kids to get an education, they used city hall as an address to list as a residence and the mayors allowed them to enroll without a parent.


Tonight’s dinner was spread out and you grabbed a plate and helped yourself, boys knew not to over eat so there was enough to go around. I grabbed a couple of slices of pizza and a bottle of sports drink.


Jason and Beaver sat near me, many of the guys were naked just hanging out talking, some were clearly couples or “dating” as I would see some kissing and laughing like an intimate couple may do.


“So you are staying with Beaver for a few days until Gov makes a decision to let you in. Usually it is no problem unless you fight or bring in drugs, that’s a big no-no, drugs and druggies are not allowed.” Jason said.


The sun started setting and it was growing dark, a few tiki torches were lit but mostly your eyes got used to the darkness. I walked with Beaver to his place and he lit a candle.


“There’s only one bed Beaver, where should I sleep?”


“You will sleep with me right here, we go to sleep early and get up as the sun comes up too.”


Beaver lay down on his makeshift bed and motioned for me to get in bed too, he was still naked and that made me very uncomfortable.


“Come on, I won’t bite.”


The bed was small and as soon as I lay down, Beaver snuggled up to my back and put his arm over me and I just reflected on the day before falling asleep. I think Beaver needed someone to hold and feel close too.


The next morning we got up and washed up at the river before heading to the meal area, they had day old Danish and donuts, it was also the only time of the day they had coffee. We picked up three big blue totes with lids before Beaver and I walked into the city it was to be my first day as a scavenger trainee.


“So what do we do as scavengers?” I asked.


“Tims, we look for bit of everything, food, or anything we can use at River Country, clothes, furniture, tarps, money, you name it.”


We walked around some of the neighborhoods, there are a few thrift stores that help us out, most of what they donate to us is not usable to the point that anyone would pay much for it.


They give us lots of clothes and bikes, the bikes allow us to get around faster, there are only two guys that are allowed to collect the money from the donation jars that we have out on counters all over town, they collect that once each two weeks. One of them is a big boy that carries a knife just in case anyone tries to rob them.”


“So we don’t touch them?”


“No, it is not our job, we do what our jobs are and that’s all.”


We stopped at a few bakeries where they gave us a few dozen loaves of fresh bread and a couple of cakes, we loaded them into the large totes we brought with us and headed back to the river as it was all we could carry.


“We need a truck to drive into the city and load things into the truck so we don’t have to make so many trips back and forth all day but we just don’t have one right now.” Beaver said.


“So as a scavenger can we look for a truck?”


“Sure but no one is gonna give a running truck to a 14-year-old.”


“I am 17, I can actually drive and have a license," I said.


“Very cool, let’s get moving.”


“So what’s up with Jason? He single?”


“Yeah, I think so.”


“He is kinda hot, all ginger n stuff.”


“Not my type, I like older guys.”


“What like 15 year olds?” I said with a big smile.


“Very funny.”


“Sorry, what kind of guy do you like?”


“Well there’s a 16-year-old at the river that I like but he seems to look past me cause I’m a kid.”


“We are all kids, what’s his name?”


“Stick.”


“What the fuck, his name is Stick?”


“Yeah he carries a big stick sort of like an axe handle, not afraid to use it either, he is one of the two that collects from the donation jars.”


“Sounds hot.”


“Yeah, he is not a small guy like me, his arms are thick and biceps bigger, he works out.”


“Have you talked to him?”


“He’s got no time for a little brother.”


We got back to the river and dropped off the bread and cakes and headed right back to the city.


“Is there a car lot around here?”


“Yeah there’s a Chevy dealership up a couple of miles to the South.” Beaver said as he pointed.


“Let’s go.”


“You buying a truck today?” Beaver asked.


“Nope, but I’ll see what I can do.”


At the dealership I asked to see the sales manager, the receptionist looked as us and asked what it was concerning, she looked a little bored with life.


The sales manager came out, I looked at his name tag, William Block.


Mr. Block my name is Tim, I live at River Country with about 50 boys that are homeless, do you know of it?”


“Yeah, I guess, not that much really, just that they are out there.”


“Well they are good boys, they had a bad situation like my own, bad family, drunk parents and in my case parents that threw me out for being gay. The thing is that we live as a group doing the best we can to get kids to school and feed them, we walk miles each direction to collect donations of clothing and food several times a day.”


“Kid, what does this have to do with me?”


“Well, you have vehicles, I have a license and could really use a small pickup truck to be able to pick up donations and make one trip a day instead of four or more, to get food to the boys that might still be hot, to get a boy to the hospital when they get hurt or feel sick.”


“We have several sales people out here to help you buy a truck.”


“We are asking for a vehicle donation, maybe something that will only go to auction anyway, something that would be out back that no one will really buy off of your fine lot.”


“You think I have giveaway vehicles just sitting around? We have to make money too, son.”

“Well most dealerships take trade-ins that are only worth a couple of thousand but maybe you only gave them a few hundred as a trade in and could easily let it go off the lot?”


Have a seat, I’ll talk with the owner off the dealership, but don’t count on anything.


“I thought your name was Tims.” Beaver said.


“Shhh..”


“He is not gonna give us a truck, we are kids.”


“We’ll see.”


Mr. Block walked back in the room with the dealership owner, he asked several questions and said he can sell us a truck not donate but would be fifty dollars, just to clear the paperwork.


“All I have on me is ten dollars.” I said with a sad look on my face.


I’ll donate twenty dollars the receptionist said, and a nearby salesman said, he would kick in the last twenty, he turned and asked the sales manager to write it up and went back to his office.


“Thank you sir.” I called out as he went down the hallway.


I showed my driver’s license, and the woman doing the paperwork said that I had to be eighteen to buy the vehicle.


“That’s a typo on my driver’s license, I was born a year earlier, the corrected license was put in the mail when my parents kicked me out of the house, they sure would not throw me out being under aged.”


“Okay, I will just make the adjustment on the paperwork about your date of birth.”


They had the lot boy bring the truck around, he started handing me the keys.


“Don’t they always fill the gas tank up on all car sales here?”


“Sometimes.” He replied.


“Do you think you can do that for me?”


Yeah, sure, I will be right back.”


“Are you nuts?” Beaver asked and poked me in the ribs.


We drove off the lot laughing and made our rounds for donations pretty much filling the back of the pickup before going back to the river.


I was helping unload it, Beaver disappeared and came back in a few minutes with Gov.


“Beaver tells me that not only did you get some dealership to sell you a car for ten dollars but you got them to fill the tank on the way out?”


“Well yeah, pretty much, it’s all how you talk to people and how I could do him a favor in getting the truck off of his inventory.” I said.


“Well if you can do that Tims, that is fucking amazing, you are officially a River Country boy, Congratulations.”


Gov leaned in pulling me close and hugged me.


“Keep up the good work boys.”


Jason walked over and asked where the truck came from, Beaver pointed at me, and Jason popped me in the shoulder and smiled.


“Good deal, let’s go swim at the river.” Jason said.


Several of us walked the few yards to the rocks and stripped before jumping into the cool water. Jason surfaced near me, went back under and came up right against me, he smiled and leaned in and kissed me.


“Beaver said you were asking about me.” Jason said as he ran his hand down my side and underwater.


“That little dude was not supposed to say anything, I was just trying to feel things out.”


Jason took my hand and pushed it to his cock.


“Feel this out.”


I scooped his balls in my hand and rubbed a finger along his taint, this ginger was giving me a boner and I clearly was getting him hard.


“Want to come to my place?” He asked.


“Sure, but I am…..”


“Hard?”


“Yeah.”


“No problems here.”


Jason walked out of the water, his boner popping straight up as he walked, I followed him down the path, a few guys called out sexy things to us as we passed, Jason just smiled at them.






Inside Jason pulled me on to his bed and kissed me, I really haven’t had much practice with sex but I knew I wanted his cock in my ass. Jason sucked my cock while his hands tugged at my balls, it felt incredible. I had only had one blow job before and it was by a twenty year old but he freaked out when he found I was only sixteen at the time.


Jason bobbed up and down on my cock, and in no time I was cumming in his mouth, and my body was jumping all over that bed.


Jason slipped a finger in my ass and pushed it up as far as it would go.


“You like that Tims?”


“Yeah, I do, its amazing.”


“Want me to fuck you?”


“Hell yeah, I do.”


Jason got on his knees and reached for a condom, it was the first time I really noticed his fire red bush, it was small and tight but his cock was big and mean looking, like it would split my virgin ass open.


Jason flipped me on to my belly and pulled my legs up to my knees before parting my ass cheeks apart, he spat on his hand and rubbed my hole with it.


“Ready Tims?”


“I am more than ready.”


Jason pushed his cock into my crack and found my hole, he pushed it gently and then firmly and in a smooth steady push he was all the way in me, the pain was strong and I almost told him to stop but I let him go and in a few minutes it felt better and he fucked me hard. My cock slapped up and down on my belly while he dominated my ass and he held my hips and fucked me till he filled that condom inside me.


Jason fell forward on my chest; he was breathing hard and kissed me, his tongue in my mouth, it made me feel wild and emotional.


“My ass is on fire, hell your big cock stretched me out good.” I whispered.


“Just lay with me, and we will get something to eat in a bit.”


I held him tight, I had never been with a boy like this and he made me feel so good and warm, I hoped that he did not just want sex once and that maybe he wanted to be my boyfriend.


We got up and walked out of his place as we were; naked and his arm over my shoulder. We went back to the river for a cool off and to rinse off the sex sweat and jizz from each other.


“Did you do it?” Beaver asked.


I only smiled, figured it was not polite to talk about it. It seemed like about a third of the boys were naked at any given time and hands would roam in most gatherings although not all the boys were gay, the straight ones would occasionally feel another boy’s ass or get a blow job.


At dinner meal all the boys were there and Gov came in to make an announcement, evidently each time a new boy is brought in he introduces them and Gov walked over next to me and had me stand.


“Boys, today I approved another lost soul into our group so he is lost no more he has us for his family, everyone this is Tim’s, he has been on scavenger for only one day and talked the dealership into giving us a pickup and a full tank of gas to boot, I am impressed and I know you will each make a point to meet Tim’s and make him feel at home here.”


My face turned red and they all cheered and waved to me. I had picked up a sandwich and a drink for dinner, Jason came over after getting his plate and sat next to me.


It felt good to be accepted and with a group that is more a family than what I had before. As the meal finished up, the guys filed by and shook my hand, most said Congrats Tim’s, I guess that will be my name for eternity.


One guy came by said his name was Stick and I realized this was Beavers dream boy, he was built well for his age.


“Oh, yeah, Stick. Beaver told me about you.”


“Beaver?”


“Beaver, Blond kid, scavenger.”


“Oh, yeah he is a cute kid.”


“That cute kid has the hot’s for you, I think maybe he will be at the river tomorrow afternoon.”


“But he is only fourteen.”


And you are not much older right? All I am saying, give him the time of day and see if there is anything there?”


“Sure, I can do that, he seems sweet.”


“Thanks, anything I can do for you, just ask.” I said bumping his shoulder with my fist.


Jason got up and went over talking to a couple of guys and about the time I was getting ready to leave when he returned.


“So now that you are officially in the group, you can pick out a place to make your own, there are a couple of empty places or you can clear a patch and you can build a place, I can help you of course, we all can.”


“Oh, cool, can we take a look?”


“Sure I will show you the vacant spots, let’s go.”


I looked at the sparkle in his green eyes, he leaned over giving me a kiss as I  stood up. And I followed him up the trail.


“This one is empty and is a little bigger than the other one and this one has good shade, good for summer not as good in winter when you want more warmth.”


“I can think of ways to stay warm.”


The space was really pretty good, it was a family sized camping tent complete with screened door and windows to keep the mosquitoes out.


“I think this will do fine, unless you have another idea?”


“No, I think this one is the best too, I'm gonna get to my place it is getting dark. Jason said.


That was not what I was hoping for, I thought he might say to move in his place with him but I guess it is early, we really haven’t been together that much and I still had to feel him out, and see what his intentions are and what I want for that matter.


I went by Beavers tent and picked up my things and brought them over to my new digs and tried to set up something that would work for me. Beaver wanted to come see where I was and helped arrange things too, my bed was a hammock but at least a double one.


“Can I stay with you tonight?”


“Well, there is ..  yeah sure. I spoke with Stick about you.”


“Oh my God, please say you didn’t.”


“Well, yeah I just let him know about what he can’t see and I told him that you would be at the river rocks sunning tomorrow afternoon.”


“Oh hell, now what will I do?”


“Well talk to him, let him know how you feel, spend some time with him.”


“I will be too nervous, I’m a kid.”


“So is he Beaver, let’s get to sleep.” I said as I laid a blanket on the hammock and slipped my pants off and got on to the hammock keeping my underwear on.


Beaver climbed into the hammock next to me and put his head on my chest and his arm over my stomach.


Beaver was the perfect little brother I never had, and he was really growing on me. I pulled him close and fell asleep. I woke up the next morning and Beaver was still sleeping. I smoothed his hair some and he started waking up.


“Wake up sleepyhead, we have to grab a bite to eat and off to scavenge in town.”


“Can we take the truck?”


“Yes, we need to get our work done so we can get you back here to meet up with Stick at the river.”


“Ohhhh.. don’t remind me.”


“It will be fine, either there is something there or not, no pressure, just enjoy your time with him.”


Just then Jason stuck his head in.


“Good morning guys.”


“Morning Jason.” I said.


“Good morning Jason, I will meet you after breakfast Tim’s.” Beaver said as he walked out and down the path.


Jason moved in and kissed me, his hand went to my crotch grabbing my cock through my underwear. I unbuckled Jason’s belt and pulled his jeans and underwear to his knees, his cock sprang out and pointed right toward my mouth so I dove on to it and sucked him until he fed me his load, I was still learning to swallow his bone and choked on it a few times but was getting more comfortable with it.


Jason lifted me up and set me on the very edge of the hammock and went to his knees spreading my legs. Jason lifted my balls and licked them before working up my shaft to my cock head and at the same time his fingers toyed with my asshole and finally plunged two fingers in deep.


My cock immediately went harder than ever before, I was loving the ass play, and clearly I was a bottom. I was not sure before as I really had never had sex before. Jason pulled my cock out of his mouth and jacked it a few times as he looked up into my eyes. My cock erupted and jizz blew all over his face, and his tongue tasted what it could reach. Jason stood up and kissed me, I lifted some of the jizz with my finger and passed it to his mouth as he sucked my finger clean.


We walked to breakfast; Beaver looked over with a smile as he was sure how we occupied the few minutes since he left us. Breakfast was simple some cantaloupe, toast made over the campfire and eggs that were donated yesterday. Produce was usually easy to get donated as it may be over ripe or have a bad spot but was still great to eat.


We piled scavenger boys into the back of the truck and headed toward the city, this saved over an hour walk each way plus having the truck to carry things back means one trip and being able to carry more than what you could carry in your arms or on a bike.


We agreed to all meet back at the same spot at 2:00 pm with whatever bounty we could acquire. Beaver and I left the truck and walked toward a thrift store that he said has been generous in the past.


Inside, Beaver spoke with the manager; he had placed some clothes in the back for the next time Beaver stopped by.


“Jeans are always in need and I see a few pair in the boxes, we really appreciate them.” Beaver said.


“Look, follow me.”


We went out on to the sales floor of his store, he nearly cleared the rack of the jeans he had in stock, probably 30 pair of jeans.


Beaver looked at him with a little tear in his eyes and thanked him; I told him I would go for the truck and be right back. We loaded the clothes into the pickup and I looked at Beaver.


“Nice touch with the tears.”


“What do you mean, that was real, he was such a nice guy and people like him help us survive.”


“I’m sorry, now I feel stupid.”


“It’s alright.”


We hit a few places including a grocery store where the owner gave us lots of chicken and a 50 pound bag of potatoes. The chicken was a score but we would not take more than we could use that day as we have no refrigeration to store it so tonight we would be eating chicken.


I found a BBQ restaurant and explained what I was looking for and he was happy to supply us with a quart of BBQ sauce, we thanked him.


“Wait a minute, guys.” The restaurant manager said.


He walked away and came back with a four dozen cornbread muffins to go with our BBQ chicken.


“Wow, you are the best, this will make a great meal, the boys will eat like little kings tonight.” I said shaking his hand.


“Look boys I can’t feed you guys daily but come by every couple of weeks and I will see what I can do.”


“Aww, that is so nice of you, it will be appreciated greatly.”


Later we drove the truck back to the meeting spot, and waited for the others, we had good luck in the morning but in the afternoon had a lot or nos and come back some other time.


We got back to the river and unloaded our bounty, the guys that do the cooking were ecstatic to get the chicken and BBQ sauce; I stayed and helped peel potatoes for the evenings meal. They had it down, they built a cooking fire that was long with a big metal grate over the fire to cook the chicken on and a couple of massive pots for the potatoes to boil in. They have always used river water to cook with and had to boil it to purify it. I took a note and thought I could get a lot of five gallon water bottles that we could take to town and fill from a hose wherever we can get access, and with the truck we can fill ten or more a day as we need. I would keep this under my hat until I can make it happen, they should not have to drink and use river water.


I headed to the river to relax a bit, today I chose to lay back in the shade but first I stripped naked and got into the river a bit. I looked over and saw Stick and Beaver sitting close to each other talking, it looked like things were going well. I sat on the big rock when this guy came over, he looked to be about 18 or 19 years old with dark hair and a smoking hot body but what caught my eye quickly was his cock, it was thick and big, it swung back and forth as he approached.


“Hey, I’m Chris.” He said sticking his hand out to shake mine.


“Hi Chris, good to meet you I’m Tim.”


“I thought it was Tims?” he asked.


“That was a mix up with Jason, and he keeps introducing me as Tims all over camp, have a seat.”


“So I saw the announcement when you got that pickup donated, way to go, it’s stuff like that most guys would not even think about trying to get donated to us.”


“There was nothing to lose.”


“I’ve got something big for you if you are game.” Chris said.


My mind went right to his oversized cock, my eyes diverted to it cradled between his thighs. His chest was toned too.


“I don’t know.” I stammered still looking at his crotch.


“Not that, I was thinking of making you the transportation manager.”


“Oh.” I said blushing a bit but secretly wanted to touch his monster meat.


“There is no real job named transportation manager but if you can organize transportation for the different needs and one being the collection of cash donations from our jars, we pick them up every two weeks. Any longer and they start to stall, people see donations build to a point then stop adding to the jars, any less and they always look empty so we get less donations.”


“Stick is one of the guards for the cash pickups?”


“Yeah, but with the truck as transportation we will be less vulnerable, we have been robbed three times plus guys were beaten as they took the money. We usually pull in over a thousand dollars in the two weeks.”


“Yeah, I’d be happy to help out and sorry about thinking the big thing was your thing.”


“It’s okay, I’m pretty much straight but not really into labels and restrictions.”


“I’ve just never seen a cock that big before.”


“You can touch it if you want, I don’t mind.” Chris said.


I reached over and lifted his oversized cock, hefting it in my hand was amazing, he spread his legs a bit and I lifted his balls, they more than filled my hand, my fingers went around his cock and balls but I could not reach my fingertips together.


“That’s wild, it feels so heavy, I would love if my cock were that big.”


“Well it’s a fun toy but a lot of people I have been with can’t take my size and when I am doing regular day-to-day things, it pretty much can get in the way.” Chris explained.


“I haven’t really had much sex yet. Coming out to my parents, they made it clear that I was no longer welcome living in their house and had to hide it from them so never had a boyfriend.”


“Yeah that is a common story here for sure; I will get with Gov and talk over your promotion and people will come to you when they need transportation or other related needs.”


“Very cool.”


Chris stood up and pulled me up by my hand, my face passed within a foot of his cock, I swear I could taste it. I shook his hand and told him where my tent was, he said he would stop by later.


“Oh, and by the way, you don’t need a bigger cock, yours looks great to me.”


I looked down and saw I was getting a full blown boner standing there my face went hot, but Chris only smiled and walked down the path.


I picked up my clothes and walked down a path toward my tent not bothering to dress It was becoming more natural and casual being naked.


On the way I passed Jason’s tent, the flap was open and I could see that someone was in the tent with him, and by the sounds he was fucking them hard, I guess that lets me know the answer to his interest in me. It kind of hit me hard and I walked on to my tent without bringing my seeing them known.


I flopped into my hammock and took a nap and hearing a noise I woke up and looked around.


“Tims, you home?” Beaver called out.


“Hey little brother, come on in.”


Beaver came in and bounced right up into the hammock with me, both naked but I was not going to make a thing out of it as it was nothing sexual at all.


“What happened with Stick? You okay?”


“He was really nice, we talked a lot some about the camp and some about feelings, he had no idea that I was crushing after him.”


“So it went well?”


“Yes, he even kissed me, I’ve never been kissed like that, he said we could give things a try.”


“That’s wonderful! Good for you.”


“Thanks to you, and I like you calling me little brother too.”


“Then it is official, you are now and forever my little brother.”


“Aww thanks.”


Beaver kissed me on my mouth but it was a quick peck in excitement.


“Let’s go get some BBQ chicken dinner, maybe we can help serve.” I said.


Beaver and I jumped in on the food line to help serve before getting our own plates. The chicken, mashed potatoes and cornbread were a big hit, not every night had a good meal and it was often only a sandwich and water.


I looked to see Chris standing up banging a pot with a wooden spoon to get the boys attention.


“Guys, I would like to let you know that Tims is in charge of transportation now. You will come see him for your needs, and he will schedule you in the best he can.” Chris said.


“That’s my big brother!” Beaver called out to an outburst of laughter.


“And that’s my little brother.” I said with a smile.


Chris came over and sat by me I was still naked but he had put on shorts that did little to hide the thick sausage inside. My mind raced about him, his eyes sparkled as he spoke and I saw his thick lips moving but was not hearing him, I had to snap out of it.


“Tomorrow is the collection day for the donation jars, if you want to pick me and Stick up about 10:00, next time I will give more notice, is that okay?”


“Sure, you are going too?” I asked.


“Yeah usually four of us go but we'll try it with the three of us and see how it goes.”


“I’ll be ready, I can take Beaver and the scavengers into town and come back for you and Stick after that.


Chris put his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close.


“Thanks, I will see you about 10 then.”


“Was good seeing you again.” I said staring into his eyes.


Chris smiled and kissed my forehead, I was clearly transparent about my infatuation with Chris, I needed to get control over myself.


I walked down the trail to my tent and slipped onto my hammock. The sun had gone, and it was pretty dark but it was no time until I heard a voice. It was Beaver.


“Hey Tims can I come in?”


“Sure Beaver, come on in.”


He was along side of me in no time with his head on my arm and in a way it was very comforting to have him sleeping against me. And it was clear that he needed a brother, someone that would accept and love him.


“How are you doing tonight Beaver?”


“Pretty good, Stick came over after I ate and we talked again, nothing big but getting to know him better mostly.”


“Yeah, that’s great, I will be driving him and Chris to pick up donation jars in the morning. Hey who you gonna be with tomorrow? I hope you are not going alone.”


“Nah, there is a 16 year old that will be with me.”


“Good, I can’t have my little brother out on his own.”


“I’ll be okay.”


“Chris will be there too, I don’t think Jason really has an interest in me, I kinda passed his tent and he was going at it with another guy.”


“Yeah, I didn’t want to be the one to tell you but he sort of gets around and seems not to see the good in a guy and can’t settle down.”


“Well I like Chris but he said he was mostly straight.”


“He has a big one huh?”


“Yeah, he sure does.” I said laughing.


“He is a super nice guy.”


“Well I intend to find out more about him. I will have a good chance to talk to him tomorrow.”


“Night Tims, thanks for letting me stay over."


“Anytime Beaver, anytime you like.”


“Unless you have Chris over.” Beaver said giggling.


The next morning I grabbed a fried egg sandwich and headed to take the boys into the city and return to pick up Stick and Chris.


“I’ll meet you guys back here at 2:00, if you get anything heavy; leave it where you found it and we can drive over for it.”


I got back, and Chris and Stick were ready. Chris got in, and Stick pushed him over to the center of the seat. He didn’t want to sit in the back. Chris moved in tight, his thigh was against mine, and it felt good. We got close to the first store with a jar, Chris pointed at a building to the left side and put his hand on my leg when he brought it down and it sent a charge through me.


Stick and Chris went in with a small bag and came back with the cash donations and tucked it into another larger bag.


“You should go in with Stick at the next stop and get used to it.” Chris said.


We drove a couple of miles and Stick got out, with his stick of course, it was his defense weapon, I followed his lead. Inside he was very friendly with the clerk and chatted a minute or two.


We got outside and Stick explained that we always want to be friendly and thankful to the places that allow us to have donation jars in their shops. We got back in the truck and Stick tucked that bag in with the other one. I looked into Chris’ face and asked him what is next, he smiled and said turn left at the next intersection.


Chris showed me where the rest of the donation jars were, some were really full of change and others near empty. We made collections and took them back to the river and dropped them off for a couple of boys to count and roll all of the change and sort the bills. It was a trusted position but it seemed like everyone here worked toward the good of all and from what I gathered, if you acted out or did something wrong, you were told to leave the river.


Chris and I went to the river to sun on a rock together before I had to go pick up the boys. Chris stripped faster than I did. Chris started chattering about cheese burgers and fries; I instantly knew what I wanted to do.


“Chris? Why don’t you let me take you out for date tonight for a nice juicy burger?”


“A date?”


“Yeah, I see the way you look at me, all lusty n stuff.”


“Lusty?” He asked.


“Yeah, you wanna kiss me, I can see it.”


“So you want a kiss?”


“If you really want to, you said you were straight.”


“I said pretty much straight but that was mostly talk, I have only been with a girl once and it was not all that great.”


Chris leaned over to me and kissed my lips and stuck his tongue into my mouth, his hand went to my chest and mine accidentally touched his man cannon and he seemed to enjoy it as it was getting stiff and bigger, it was crazy big. It did not take long before mine was fully stiff too.


“Looks like we have gotten into a situation now.” I said.


“Looks so.”


Chris reached between us and took my cock in his hand and rubbed it, I was not far from cumming, just being with Chris made me feel like I could cum hands free. I wanted to take a close look at his cock, close up. I scooted down and sat up looking at his thick meat laying on his belly, his balls were hanging low between his legs. I reached over pulling them up and played with them some before touching my tongue to his cock, I licked down one side and up the other.


I took his hefty cock in my hand and put the head into my mouth; it was very large and would take getting used to for sure. I took as much as I could swallow but it was only about a third of his size.


“Oh crap, it’s almost 2:00, I have to go pick up the boys with the truck.”


“Let’s go, they can get in the back and by the way, yes I would like to go on a date with you.”


We took the truck and were not late at all, most of the boys were waiting to be picked up, some had produce and bread, some had clothes and one used tent. They piled into the back of the truck and Beaver gave me the “good for you” look about having Chris with me.


We got back and unloaded the scavenger booty for the day, Chris put his arm over my shoulder and invited me to his place, a tent identical to mine only he had an inflatable double sized bed with a couple of pillows and blankets.


In a flash we were naked and back to me trying to suck his jumbo cock, his scent was wonderful, I reached behind him and pulled his ass cheeks toward me as I tried to get more and more of it into my throat. I went down as far as I could and came back up for air before going back on his thick rod, I wanted his sweet juice and sucked until he could hold back no longer, his nectar jetted into my mouth and I swallowed until there was no more.


“Now what about you?” Chris asked.


“What do you mean?”


“How and or where do you want to cum?”


“Well, I’ve never fucked anyone before, will that work for you?”


“Yeah, here’s the lube.” Chris said as he pulled his knees up and spread them out for me.


I put a lot of lube in my hand and pushed it along his ass and inside using my fingertips before adding plenty to my cock. I moved in close and pushed my cockhead against his asshole and pushed as it smoothly slipped inside his ass. I was looking into his handsome face as I started fucking his ass, it felt amazing, each time I would push my cock back in I could feel it to my toe sand felt close to cumming.


“That feels really good.” Chris said.


I leaned in as far as I could and he leaned up to meet my lips for a sexy kiss before I went back to fucking him good. In a few moments I started shooting my nut jizz into his ass, I cried out in pleasure and when the cum stopped, I fell forward on to his chest and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.


“Oh my God, that felt crazy good.” I whispered into his ear.


“For me too.”


I cuddled with Chris until dinnertime, he had said he would help serve so we dressed and headed over to help out. They had made sweet iced tea and ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner, some might think that it was a weak excuse for dinner but here it was a good meal and more of a routine than when we had a real meal like the BBQ chicken we had.


The next morning I took the boys into town and went off on my mission for water bottles and a source. I found a spring  water company and asked for twenty bottles and caps, they were able to find fifteen they could spare and gave me a few dozen water bottle caps too.


“You need a few dispenser caps.”


“What are they?” I asked.


“You can add them to a full bottle and lay it on its side and pull the lever and it will give you a good stream of water to cook with or wash with. Let me give you four of them.”


“The boys will really appreciate this; it sure beats boiling river water to cook with and for drinking water.”


“Look, I understand and it pays to give back and who better to give to than a bunch of good guys that have had a raw deal.”


I drove over to the church and met with Pastor Stevens and asked him about water, he made a call to another church nearby and they each agreed that we could fill the water bottles twice a week from each so their water bills would not go up too much. This will give us 300 gallons a week and we can fill the bottles near every day.


I backed the pickup in and took the hose and started filling the five gallon bottles and snapping caps on each, the water weighs 8 pounds per gallon and this was 600 pounds on this small truck but it would be the only time we would have to fill all the bottles at once so I drove carefully back to the river. I called out for help with the water bottles and talked with Stick about him and a couple of boys building four bottle stands, one for washing hands, one for drinking water and two for cooking, they started work on them without wasting any time.


“I will be in charge of making sure we keep the bottles filled and have the empties in the truck for the first trip into town if that’s okay?” a kid named Jesse asked.


“Great idea Jesse, we can fill them after dropping the boys off and bring them back while they scavenge for donations.” I replied.


Jesse worked in the “kitchen” but it was not more than a frame of 4x4’s and 2x4’s with tarps for a roof and some wooden counters that were for the boys to stand and eat if they didn’t want to sit around the campfire on rocks.


“It will be so nice getting fresh water to cook with, it was something that we thought about before but had no way to get the heavy bottles full of water out here, we even tried using bikes.” Jesse said with a smile.


“Well, we’ve got water now, we can always get better is my motto.” I said poking Jesse on the shoulder.


“Well, it should be our entire motto, to make this place better.” He said.


“So why has the city not stepped in and taken all the boys away and put them in homes?” I asked.


“They see that there is no place for us, the group homes are all full and there is no money to build new ones, so they help out with medical needs and a little more.”


The guys were thrilled being able to wash up with clean water before dinner that night and good water to drink, there should be no one that has to drink river water, even though it has been boiled, it is never really clear and we know where it came from. I wanted to take Chris out for dinner tonight and had to get by the bank to take out a bit of my money to buy dinner.


Chris came by my tent and we took a nap together, he was so gentle and easy to be with that I really could relax and feel comfortable. Back at home, I was always guarding that I was gay and on edge that I would be found out, it made me understand how people can hurt themselves, feeling lost and alone.


I was now glad I came out to my parents and it came to being here at River Country, I felt like I was falling into my own personality without hiding.


Chris and I cleaned up by swimming naked at the river and dressing before we headed into town for dinner. Pulled into the restaurant parking lot and I took Chris by the hand and walked to the front door, we laughed and talked until the burgers came, I asked for a big plate of fries to share with Chris, they sent out enough fries for eight people and at the end we had eaten most of them along with our juicy burgers.


The waiter came by and I asked him to fix me a big to-go order of fries with cheese and bacon on them for Beaver knowing that he would gobble them down. I paid the bill and we hopped back into the truck and kissed before going back to the river.


I swung by Beavers tent.


“Little brother….” I called out.


“Yes, I’m here Tim’s.”


“Here, I brought you a treat.”


“What is it?” Beaver asked.


“Cheesy bacon fries, just for you.”


“Ohhh My God!, I love you that’s is so nice of you.” Beaver said as he pushed a couple of fries into his mouth.


“Gotta take care of my lil bro.”


“You are the best brother ever.”


“Enjoy, Chris and I are going to my tent to relax.”

Chris and I cuddled in the hammock and talked until late, I fell asleep with my hand on his chest feeling his breath moving it up and down. It felt great sleeping with him, he is such a caring person and I was ecstatic to be exploring a relationship with him.


I was at River Country for a few more years and Gov stepped down to move to his brother’s house in Montana, and I about fell out off of my rock when he asked Chris to be in charge of River Country and the boys. Chris and I stayed a couple from the night I took him out for a burger, his love is so warm and we have a trusting relationship. A few years later Chris and I were able to work a deal with a contractor’s group and the city, they built a community building for us with electricity and showers, bunks, restrooms and a kitchen. A committee was made called the River Country Boys with Chris on as head of the committee to help determine what the needs of the boys were. The state gave a generous grant for food and utilities of River Country, it was not the same as when we all lived in tents and had to pull together to find enough food to eat and other recourses but it was really nice seeing the boys eat well and have a decent place to grow up.


Chris and I moved to a house although we kept in close contact with the boys and helped them in any way we could for the rest of our lives.

Comments

  1. You must of changed to a new format. I can not read the stories anymore. Others having this problem?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The start of the story shows 2 lines and then the words READ MORE ,,, click that and it will open the whole story, thanks and hugs

      Delete
  2. Hey this story was such a fairy tale with a happily ever after ending.I was jealous of Tim and his adventure. Good simple writing ! Loved it Seth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Austin

  I was driving across the country back to Florida and on my second day when I hit a big object in the road, I am not sure what it was but am sure that it is something that fell off of a truck, I just had no way to avoid it due to traffic around me. After the impact and a lot of noise my car stopped in the lane I was in, it would not even drive enough to go over to the shoulder of the highway. As soon as I could I got out of the car and stood well off of the road, so I was not hurt if my car was hit by traffic. I called 911, the tow truck picked my car up and asked where I wanted to take it, my answer was the nearest repair shop as I had no idea where to take it having never been here before. I got into the cab of the tow truck passenger seat while the driver hooked up my car and off, we went to the repair garage a few miles away. The garage was clearly not a chain business; it was a bit worn and torn with lots of car parts and just plain old junk lying about the property. I spoke with

Sugar Cookies

 It was still months away from Christmas, the elves had all been working hard for months building in the workshops, checking lists, updating addresses of all those good boys and girls that had moved during the last year.  The workshop buildings were massive, full of benches, desks and assembly lines making toys and electronics for children of the world. The hard work left many of the elves cranky and sometimes rather mean. A good release was spending special time with a friend or coworker sometimes that meant sex in the workplace, everyone did it and at some point, each would do it again.  Two of the elves were working on one of the assembly lines and they started bickering, then yelling at each other and within a moment one ran up to the other and grabbed his shirt and started pulling it off of him, then they were kissing, and the pushing stopped, they moved over to a big black leather couch one took off his shirt and then his pants. The taller one pulled the other guy around and pull

Winter Festival

  Wintertime in Lavic is pretty cold and most do not venture out too much. In Lavic the men are fourteen to each female, it is safe to say that most men here are gay or at least open to a male companion either several times a week or on a permanent live-in basis, Lavic is very far from most civilization and is not on any maps. The bulk of the city has a massive underground tunnel system to keep from having to go outside in the cold, the tunnels will allow you to go between shops, restaurants, clubs, homes and even the communal baths. Usually you will hear string music with artists playing lively tunes for tips near the clubs and restaurants, Christmas decorations were everywhere. There are no hotels here or outsiders for that matter, you either know someone that lives here or you don’t know Lavic even exists.  The favorite pastime is sex and more sex, it seems that the men never get enough and the few women are usually pregnant leaving their men to stray to other men. No one seems to t